The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam278
Brb putting salt in broken bone with no skin breaks.

Allow me man :rofl:
Original post by jam278
Is there any need for petty personal insults in order to validate your views(which are still invalid btw).

I actually put good points that you can't refute while you just use fanboy arguments and question my integrity. Pathetic tbh.

You're a typical Chelsea fan who thinks the world was created in 2003. Again why aren't you on the Chelsea thread?
Original post by leinad2012
You're a typical Chelsea fan who thinks the world was created in 2003. Again why aren't you on the Chelsea thread?

You're a terrible poster that has nothing of note to contribute on football. Last post to you.
Original post by llys
Heh. :tongue: TBH I'm scared that he will be absolutely on fire for Liverpool and scared that Arsenal will be heading for another fourth place finish below Liverpool. :cry2: Of course that could have happened anyway, with Sturridge, but Balotelli has just doubled their chances (before one could hope Sturridge would get injured, but they won't both get injured at the same time). I hope Wenger signs someone I guess he's waiting for CL qualification right. Right? Right? :cry2:

That was exactly how I felt when I woke up. Pure rage, anger and jealousy. But now idgaf after taking everything in. I'm waiting for CL qualification to see of Wenger does a madting. If not we're finishing 5th.
Original post by baconbutty
Would take walcott over him 1000% he might be a marginal upgrade on the left but I'm not expecting miracles.

Walcott may not have the technical ability to his game or the ability to carry the ball at speed but he's a far more effective player in our system. His intelligence in his movement is on another level, far better finisher and his final ball may not be as consistent as the likes of ozil from wide positions but id argue he's his crossing has improved substantially from the Walcott we all knew 2/3 years ago who was an absolute moron when it came to using his skillset in the final 3rd

Exactly. Walcott is probably better in terms of effectiveness. Need somebody who is very creative from wide positions but has pace like Di Maria e.g.

Would you go Chamberlain and Sanchez out wide for the meantime I guess?
Original post by jam278
You're a terrible poster that has nothing of note to contribute on football. Last post to you.

I agree you have a better squad but you should do considering how much you spend. The fact that you haven't even answered why you are on the arsenal thread rather than the Chelsea thread shows you know at heart you are a small club and need to be on the big clubs threads to validate yourself...
Just had a random thought about Willian's medical at spurs then burst out laughing.
Weird.
Reply 4607
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Ahh that's just adding salt to my injury lol.

Original post by Ggmu!
You mean in the wound m8

No. I meant what I said, I've heard of both ways.

Don't start with me boy

:fyi: I don't mean to prolong a thing here but I think what you are thinking of "that's just adding insult to injury". :tongue:
Original post by llys
:fyi: I don't mean to prolong a thing here but I think what you are thinking of "that's just adding insult to injury". :tongue:

Lol. I've already died of shame so we'll leave it there :lol:
Yeah come on guys no need to rub insult in her wounds now
This one's for you peggles!

https://vine.co/v/MQz5Mdb1tli

Hahaha :tongue:
Original post by e aí rapaz
Yeah come on guys no need to rub insult in her wounds now

Stoop it! :colonhash:
I'm not going to edit it, I'm that stubborn lol.
Stoop it! :colonhash:
I'm not going to edit it, I'm that stubborn lol.

Lol I was thinking when you said that "what is she on about?!" :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
Lol I was thinking when you said that "what is she on about?!" :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait what, that post was to someone else.
The post with the vine of giroud is for you!
This one's for you peggles!

https://vine.co/v/MQz5Mdb1tli

Hahaha :tongue:

The pain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait what, that post was to someone else.
The post with the vine of giroud is for you!

I know but when you were talking about salt and injuries, I was cracking up!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I know but when you were talking about salt and injuries, I was cracking up!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They love to have a bit of a dig when the opportunity comes :rofl:
My own fault haha

:lol: Can just imagine your reaction "Nooooooo!"
Original post by jam278
Exactly. Walcott is probably better in terms of effectiveness. Need somebody who is very creative from wide positions but has pace like Di Maria e.g.

Would you go Chamberlain and Sanchez out wide for the meantime I guess?

id keep sanchez on the right for now i think whoever is on the left will come in for criticism because we rarely attack down the left no matter whos playing there. I'd probably go for work rate on the left so chamberlain would probs be the best option

if we try and impose the same **** slow tempo game we've attempted vs palace and beskitas we'll lose vs everton i'd probably be in favour of a

back 5
flamini ramsey
sanchez ozil chambo
giroud

ozil needs to play because wilshere whilst looking tidy on the ball and not really doing a whole lot wrong in terms of giving it away is offering nothing offensively and his intelligence in the final 3rd is non-existant

i dont rate flamini at all personally but at least he accepts his limitations and distributes the ball pretty quickly.

work rate is also essential on the left hand side monreal will be targeted again like last season. he can also drift inside to help if naismith drops deep to make it a 4 in midfield again. We were overun last time and wenger surely wont make the same mistake again. people can say what they want about arteta but he can't cover for 2 players making runs beyond him from deep. so the tactical setup needs work and if wenger produces the same lineup as he has the last 2 games surely he needs to go. barkley being out is a bonus whilst he offers absolutely no tactical intelligence and end product himself his mobility is a problem in terms of dragging our midfield out of position
@DeanLDN22

Qualify next Wednesday and we go big #afc #patience #performancerequired

Manolas plus a move for a marquee player.

This needs to be true!! No more Giroud and Arteta please AW!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4619
@DeanLDN22

This needs to be true!! No more Giroud and Arteta please AW!

Peggles.. This may happen :O

Seemed weird Wenger would be content with Giroud after his performances..

I will head butt every wall in my house if we buy a ST, CDM and CB (with one big name in the mix, one average and one hidden gem)

Latest