The Student Room Group

A level Further Maths and Music

I did F. Maths and Music at AS Level and I am continuing them for A2. I was wondering what the course is like (we do edexcell) for the two subjects? Personally, I found them alright/easier than I expected at AS but they're obviously going to get much harder at A2 so I was wondering how much...? Thank you! :smile:
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
I did F. Maths and Music at AS Level and I am continuing them for A2. I was wondering what the course is like (we do edexcell) for the two subjects? Personally, I found them alright/easier than I expected at AS but they're obviously going to get much harder at A2 so I was wondering how much...? Thank you! :smile:

I've moved this to the Maths forum for you :biggrin:
Original post by She-Ra
I've moved this to the Maths forum for you :biggrin:

And copied it into music?

FM does get harder

Have you done As M and AS FM or have you done all of Maths?
Original post by TenOfThem
And copied it into music?

I can shift it to music later if you like!
Original post by Mr M
I can shift it to music later if you like!

It has been put in creative arts
Original post by TenOfThem
FM does get harder

Have you done As M and AS FM or have you done all of Maths?

I have done AS M + F.M
I have done AS M + F.M

oops

I cannot read :smile:

A Level Maths just builds and is usually fine for able students

FM can be hard it depends on the units - some find FP3 difficult - others will struggle on the high end applications - but it is manageable

Quick Reply

Latest