The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University Of Sheffield Kinder Apartments 2014!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jimbojam6000
Yeah, Sheffield was my firm, but I didn't think I would get in either. I was almost positive I'd drop a grade somewhere. I was so happy on results day when I realized I'd managed to secure a place.

Maths was such a disaster that I was rather convinced I was going to my insurance. But hey, it all worked out in the end then :smile: Yeah, me too
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by crazyhippoo
Hey. I'm also in D6, my room number is room 8, and I'm doing Biochemistry as well! :smile: If you want, I can PM you - there's a chat group on facebook that someone else in D6 has set up for our flat, you'd be welcome to join. There's five of us so far :smile:

Oh wow! Same apartment and same course, that's amazing! I'd love to join the facebook group, PM me and I'll come say hi :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by misscherie
Hey! I'm in block B :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you in B2? :biggrin:
Original post by Aylar557
Are you in B2? :biggrin:

Nope I'm in B1 so I'm just below you 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by Exodecai
E4. :biggrin:
What co-incidence. I probably watch the channel more than any other channel. :colondollar:

Edit: If possible anyone know the colour of the E flats?

Hello! I am also in flat E4!
Original post by rhona95
I'm pretty sure they're blue :-)

Are they like turquoise blue or like a royal blue? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by misscherie
Are they like turquoise blue or like a royal blue? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here the virtual tour I think its this sort of colour :-) x
http://www.accommodation.group.shef.ac.uk/tour05.html
Original post by Wozzeh

I am also in E4!
Original post by rhona95
Here the virtual tour I think its this sort of colour :-) x
http://www.accommodation.group.shef.ac.uk/tour05.html

Thank you! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Anyone in B2?!?! :biggrin:
Original post by Wozzeh

Original post by reece4891
I am also in E4!

Woo other E4'ers!
I've got in contact with 3 people on Facebook also in E4 (unless it turns out you are those people). There is a Shef firmers 2014 page you can look at and see if you can find the Kinder E4 post. Just keep the details off TSR if that's ok? :smile:

@Wozzeh: never mind, I know who you are. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
E4. :biggrin:
What co-incidence. I probably watch the channel more than any other channel. :colondollar:

Edit: If possible anyone know the colour of the E flats?

Hey flatmate!

If A&B blocks are blue, and G&H are green, then I think C&D&E are probably red. I read somewhere else that there are also yellow blocks, but I think that's just in Endcliffe.
Woo other E4'ers!
I've got in contact with 3 people on Facebook also in E4 (unless it turns out you are those people). There is a Shef firmers 2014 page you can look at and see if you can find the Kinder E4 post. Just keep the details off TSR if that's ok? :smile:

@Wozzeh: never mind, I know who you are. :tongue:

Put me down on that list of E4ers :smile:
Original post by JoeyR18
Put me down on that list of E4ers :smile:

Hi there! ^_^
I did research (and Folion said) turned out they're blue. If it's red I would far from complain though :cool:
Any colour but green for me!
Original post by JoeyR18
Any colour but green for me!

You don't want G or H block then!
I spoke to the accomodation office and they said to me the colours of the room were mustard yellow, red, green and blue (teal)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in C5, do you know anyone in the same flat or block as me? I can't find anybody else but it'd be great to get to know some of you before we all arrive!
Original post by arrhythmiatic
I'm in C5, do you know anyone in the same flat or block as me? I can't find anybody else but it'd be great to get to know some of you before we all arrive!

If it helps, D5 is next door and several people have found themselves in that flat. :smile:
They're flat numbers :smile:
So for me, E4 I'm guessing is the third floor (as E1 is bottom floor?).
The room number is separate, eg room 10.

Edit: j/s I'm not in that room.

E4 is the second floor (E3 is bottom) - I lived in Kinder last year (E5) and that was on the third floor

Quick Reply

Latest