The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor Uni: study of religion and Philosophy

Hey was wondering if anyone is going to do this subject as well come september or if there are any current students who can tell about first year. Also I have got accommodations in Enlli room A002.

Scroll to see replies

Hey i'm studying this subject - starting first year in September :smile: I'm in Braint E301 for accommodation x
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by caseymariex
Hey i'm studying this subject - starting first year in September :smile: I'm in Braint E301 for accommodation x

Finally :biggrin: was beginning to think I was the only one doing it. Ya looking foward to it?
Original post by Jenna_Ashford
Finally :biggrin: was beginning to think I was the only one doing it. Ya looking foward to it?

Haha, I am actually yeah! Bit nervous about the whole Uni thing though!! What about you? x
Haha, I am actually yeah! Bit nervous about the whole Uni thing though!! What about you? x

Same here, its just come so quickly I dont feel like im prepared :P what day do you move into halls? x
God I know haha!! and I've not got a clue, I've not had any information yet except my place is confirmed at the Uni and that I have a room in halls! Hopefully, i'll find out tomorrow :smile: What day are you moving in? x
God I know haha!! and I've not got a clue, I've not had any information yet except my place is confirmed at the Uni and that I have a room in halls! Hopefully, i'll find out tomorrow :smile: What day are you moving in? x

I thinks it's the 21st I move in, it should say on Bangor webpage as it's depends on the dorms so all of Enlli move in the same day. Have ya had a look at any of the societies and clubs? X
I thinks it's the 21st I move in, it should say on Bangor webpage as it's depends on the dorms so all of Enlli move in the same day. Have ya had a look at any of the societies and clubs? X

Just checked- mines the 20th, I come back off holiday on the 19th so that's gonna be scary haha! I've not looked yet no, I was just going to leave it until freshers week to have a look at everything :smile: have you? x
just rechecked mine and I also come on the 20th :P ya going away with ya family? I had a quick look over what they had some of it looks like fun :biggrin: x
just rechecked mine and I also come on the 20th :P ya going away with ya family? I had a quick look over what they had some of it looks like fun :biggrin: x

ooh good! we'll have to meet up once we've unpacked haha, i'm lucky enough to have my friend from college in the room next to me! & I'm going away with my boyfriend :smile: x
ooh good! we'll have to meet up once we've unpacked haha, i'm lucky enough to have my friend from college in the room next to me! & I'm going away with my boyfriend :smile: x

We will defeantly have to meet up :smile: that will be nice :biggrin: your lucky I don't no anyone from my old collage that's going
We will defeantly have to meet up :smile: that will be nice :biggrin: your lucky I don't no anyone from my old collage that's going

Aw i'm sure you will make lots of new friends :smile: x

I'm going into Braint too! I was beginning to think I was the only one! I'm in E215 whatever that means :smile:
Original post by Shan McGuire
I'm going into Braint too! I was beginning to think I was the only one! I'm in E215 whatever that means :smile:

haha, I think it means floor 2 room 15? maybe? Are you on this course as well?? x
haha, I think it means floor 2 room 15? maybe? Are you on this course as well?? x

Ahh that makes sense :smile: No I'll be studying primary education :smile: x
Ahh that makes sense :smile: No I'll be studying primary education :smile: x

Ooh sounds fab :smile: x
Reply 16
I am doing primary education too!!!!
Original post by violinM
I am doing primary education too!!!!

Add me on facebook, my name is Shannon McGuire :smile:
Reply 18
Add me on facebook, my name is Shannon McGuire :smile:

Which one are you? What is your profile picture??
Original post by violinM
Which one are you? What is your profile picture??

It's a picture of me on the right and a boy on the left. My info says ill be studying in bangor and i work in costa :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest