The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flobie
Lots and lots like jelly tots

How you doing cutie :wink:
Original post by Flobie
I get it all the time :frown: not any more though!

Trust me, nobody would want my tonsils :tongue:

you can still get tonsillitis without having tonsils...just sayin :redface:
Got me my new TV :biggrin:
Original post by Tomsta
Got me my new TV :biggrin:

Woooooo!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994

Nice 32" TV :biggrin:
Original post by ByronicHero
Your eyes glow more resplendent than the setting Calcutta sun (I assume) :love:

Oh you :colondollar:

Original post by Tomsta
How you doing cutie :wink:

Throat hurts like hell, they wouldn't give me stronger painkillers :frown:

Original post by lauraaaaa
you can still get tonsillitis without having tonsils...just sayin :redface:

I know :tongue: to be honest the main problem wasn't tonsillitis (was just easier to say than explaining every time, cos I'm a lazy ******) just that firstly they were always pretty swollen and once after I was ill they just never really shrunk down again, but the main issue was just that every time I was ill, even just a cold, my tonsils would be in absolute agony and would always be affected, it would usually result in taking time off, too. So I thought with me starting medical school in September I can't afford to risk having days off every time I catch a cold when I have important stuff to learn and a huge workload :tongue:
Original post by Flobie

I know :tongue: to be honest the main problem wasn't tonsillitis (was just easier to say than explaining every time, cos I'm a lazy ******) just that firstly they were always pretty swollen and once after I was ill they just never really shrunk down again, but the main issue was just that every time I was ill, even just a cold, my tonsils would be in absolute agony and would always be affected, it would usually result in taking time off, too. So I thought with me starting medical school in September I can't afford to risk having days off every time I catch a cold when I have important stuff to learn and a huge workload :tongue:

I had glandular fever once. It hurt to breath :frown:
Reply 4228
Hope I'm gonna have a jolly weekend..Love you all..:hugs:
I had glandular fever once. It hurt to breath :frown:

Aww poor thing :frown: right now it hurts to breathe, swallow, think, sleep.. Everything hurts :frown:
Original post by Flobie
Aww poor thing :frown: right now it hurts to breathe, swallow, think, sleep.. Everything hurts :frown:

That's never good, unless you are a masochist in which case perhaps it is okay.

Ice cream is your only option.
That's never good, unless you are a masochist in which case perhaps it is okay.

Ice cream is your only option.

I'm only allowed to eat solid food, like toast with peanut butter :frown:
Original post by Flobie
I'm only allowed to eat solid food, like toast with peanut butter :frown:

RIP Flobie's throat. :console:
RIP Flobie's throat. :console:

I managed to have a piece of toast with butter and it was so painful, my taste buds are messed up too so everything was disgusting :tongue:
Original post by Flobie
I managed to have a piece of toast with butter and it was so painful, my taste buds are messed up too so everything was disgusting :tongue:

M'love, this is a cruel world we are forced to live in. Lowell was surely right: The light at the end of the tunnel is just the light of an oncoming train. :moon:
Original post by Flobie

I wasn't saying anything bad, I was just mentioning it :smile:
Original post by Flobie

Want me to sing you soft kitty when i get home from work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
M'love, this is a cruel world we are forced to live in. Lowell was surely right: The light at the end of the tunnel is just the light of an oncoming train. :moon:

It's ok, I have codeine now, the pain has gone and been replaced with happiness :smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I wasn't saying anything bad, I was just mentioning it :smile:

I know :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
Want me to sing you soft kitty when i get home from work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Soooft kitty
Original post by Flobie
It's ok, I have codeine now, the pain has gone and been replaced with happiness :smile:

I know :smile:

Soooft kitty

I'm mad jelly.

Though I'm 10 ales deep so the world is pretty sweet for me too :h:
I'm mad jelly.

Though I'm 10 ales deep so the world is pretty sweet for me too :h:

Life is good!

Latest