The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

2014 Edge Hill Students

Greetings people ! My name's Brandon and i created this thread to see and get to know who exactly is starting Edge Hill in September 2014. My course belongs in the creative department and will be studying Motion Graphics, i found out that this website consists of Edge Hill students so i thought why not see who's going to start.

It will be glad to find out the people who are starting at Edge Hill who are relative to the creative department (and my course) but even better to find out about different people and what they're studying before we actually meet. Thanks for your time.
Reply 1
HEY!
Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS if you're off to Edge Hill university this September. I have just graduated after doing Primary Education with QTS there. It has been an unforgettable experience and I am so sad to leave. My whole life has changed in 3 years. Edge Hill is an absolutely fantastic university - you won't regret it!

As I have graduated and got my first teaching job, I no longer need my university books! I bought all the books on the essential reading list. If anybody is interested in buying any books from me please feel free to contact me

Bye!
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! Hopefully, all things going well with my results, I should be heading to Edge Hill in September! I'm doing a Secondary Teaching Course, are you staying in halls?
Hi, I'm also doing Motion graphics at Edge Hill. I cant wait to start it looks like a lot of fun! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Marshall74
Hi, I'm also doing Motion graphics at Edge Hill. I cant wait to start it looks like a lot of fun! :biggrin:

wow really? Awesome i've finally found someone who'll be on my course, ha. And yeah i can't wait !
(edited 9 years ago)
hey im doing teaching, learning and child development :smile:
hi all i am going to be studying coach education

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending