The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The way this transfer window started was like popping an amazing e but ever since I've been slowly coming down to a feeling of emptiness.
Exactly. Got me all excited and that... Still hoping to end the window with a bang though. I'm holding out.
Original post by De Chirico
The way this transfer window started was like popping an amazing e but ever since I've been slowly coming down to a feeling of emptiness.

*Judge at the end of the window*
Reply 4663
There will be more signings but probably not the ones you guys want to hear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4664
Original post by sevchenko

Yeah this really but so far id only give it a 6/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sevchenko

I'm sure we will sign someone... there's too much work to be done to give us a shot at the title this year though.
a liverpool chap of mine was telling they are singing MB45 for £16 m earlier today, I looked at him like

the gawd then comes home and checks the news(twitter)

turns out chap wasnt lying

FXCKINHG FXCK OFF

GIWOOOO AND FXCKINH SANOGO UP TOP AND BALO IS AVAILABLE FOR A MEASLE 16 MIL

ARE WENGAH AND GAZIDIS TRYING TO PISS ME OFF

HNNNNNNGGGGGG

i hope everton tear us a new one on saturday 5-0 please

we will finish 5th.
lol 'measle'
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Exactly. Got me all excited and that... Still hoping to end the window with a bang though. I'm holding out.

You'll sign Cavani or Lavezzi, allowing PSG to sign Di Maria. Quote me when it happens.
Best post I've seen all day.

That's like every Arsenal transfer window. Honestly has been sideways rather than going backwards which isn't too bad. You have more than enough to secure top 4 anyway and the injury crisis prevented a few points.

It's not all doom and gloom but you're just lacking that setup to win a league title, you can beat little teams but your slow tempoed play gets caught out by big teams.
Original post by Thugnificent.
a liverpool chap of mine was telling they are singing MB45 for £16 m earlier today, I looked at him like

the gawd then comes home and checks the news(twitter)

turns out chap wasnt lying

i hope everton tear us a new one on saturday 5-0 please

we will finish 5th.

lol
I'm sure we will sign someone... there's too much work to be done to give us a shot at the title this year though.

We'll see. Big test at the weekend. If we can get through convincingly I'll feel more confident about being actual title contenders.

Although I hope Wenger sees the writing on the wall. The current team isn't working and he hasn't rotated for 3 games now. I'm not sure how ready Ozil is considering he was a key player at the WC but I'd like to see a front 3 of Ox - Campbell - Alexis anything else and else be disappointed
Reply 4672
Original post by sr90
You'll sign Cavani or Lavezzi, allowing PSG to sign Di Maria. Quote me when it happens.

Drinks on me if it does brah.
Reply 4673
Original post by SHOO
Drinks on me if it does brah.

I'll hold you to this
Lol there won't be drinks on anyone, Sr90 saying something is a direct precursor to the opposite happening
Reply 4675
Original post by AR_95
I'll hold you to this

Hold me by all means man

No homo
Original post by Yesss I diddd
Lol there won't be drinks on anyone, Sr90 saying something is a direct precursor to the opposite happening

Looool.
Reply 4677
Original post by jam278
Looool.

Will you be applying to med again in the future?
Original post by SHOO
Will you be applying to med again in the future?

Highly doubt it. Could be a possibility but too much hassle to become a doctor. Plus would have to redo a levels.
Reply 4679
Original post by jam278
Highly doubt it. Could be a possibility but too much hassle to become a doctor. Plus would have to redo a levels.

Hmm I hear you. I'm just figuring out when do I stop trying (and push myself towards something else)? I don't want to waste my life away trying (obviously there's the added four years of studying, the 2 years of foundation and then you branch off into what you wanna do)

You know they've changed VR? It was the death of me as it stood but now they have very few True, False, Can't tell questions.. It's literally comprehension based so you'll get something like "The author of the article would disagree with the following statement:" and they'll list out 4 completely different things that you have to search for independently.

Frigging dirty
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest