The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Anyone studying Classics/Classical Studies at Liverpool Uni?!

Hey! Gonna be studying Classical Studies at Liverpool starting this September and wanted to find some people doing the same course before we all get to Uni!
Wondering who else is doing this course so we can get to know eachother and join forces when we get there! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hello! I'm also studying Classical Studies at Liverpool in September. I love the ancient world can't wait to start! Have you studied Classics before? :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Elle_96
Hello! I'm also studying Classical Studies at Liverpool in September. I love the ancient world can't wait to start! Have you studied Classics before? :smile:

Ahhh finally found someone! Studied it at A Level, loved it so much, everything about it is just so interesting!
Reply 3
Original post by beci_daviesx
Ahhh finally found someone! Studied it at A Level, loved it so much, everything about it is just so interesting!

Yeah there must be more than 2 people studying Classics! Do you know what modules you're going to be studying yet? there's only about 2 weeks left before we start, I'm getting a bit nervous now! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending