The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam278
Highly doubt it. Could be a possibility but too much hassle to become a doctor. Plus would have to redo a levels.

This is honestly pathetic, get a grip man. Don't be a loser in life like Ed Woodward, grasp it with both hands and become a winner. Then you'll be the one bagging 9/10 girls and winning title after title rather than being an idiot virgin ordering a transsexual bride from Cambodia. Keep believing and working hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 56isback
This is honestly pathetic, get a grip man. Don't be a loser in life like Ed Woodward, grasp it with both hands and become a winner. Then you'll be the one bagging 9/10 girls and winning title after title rather than being an idiot virgin ordering a transsexual bride from Cambodia. Keep believing and working hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not just that. I don't have the passion to become a doctor, if I did I'd put up with the hassle but I've lost the passion. Right now just trying to figure out what I want to do.

When I find that out then I'll work hard for it.
Original post by jam278
It's not just that. I don't have the passion to become a doctor, if I did I'd put up with the hassle but I've lost the passion. Right now just trying to figure out what I want to do.

When I find that out then I'll work hard for it.

What are you going to do in the mean time? Is it that you don't have the passion or you are being dismayed at the time periods of doing everything again. If the latter then re-evaluate, and if the former then that's one step closer to finding out your calling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you going to do in the mean time? Is it that you don't have the passion or you are being dismayed at the time periods of doing everything again. If the latter then re-evaluate, and if the former then that's one step closer to finding out your calling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the former. I don't mind having to wait a few years to do something I want to do. I'm not happy with a passionless office job for 30k tbh. I'd do it for the meantime in a heartbeat but not something I want to do long term. I like to be more like the guy pulling the strings from behind the stage.
Original post by jam278
It's the former. I don't mind having to wait a few years to do something I want to do. I'm not happy with a passionless office job for 30k tbh. I'd do it for the meantime in a heartbeat but not something I want to do long term. I like to be more like the guy pulling the strings from behind the stage.

Then take control. Excel at what you do, I don't relate as such because I've always known what I want to do and am doing it at Uni currently, but I've met people similar to you. They just persevered and eventually the opportunity presents itself to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And to think, we almost lost to Hull in the FA Cup final..
Then take control. Excel at what you do, I don't relate as such because I've always known what I want to do and am doing it at Uni currently, but I've met people similar to you. They just persevered and eventually the opportunity presents itself to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree. Thanks for the advice man.
Original post by jam278
I agree. Thanks for the advice man.

No problem. Good luck to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who the **** is Neal Collins?!

Guy is claiming Cavani to Arsenal. He reliable? The bastard has a blue tick but seems like a WUM.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Its what happens on these threads, they're all narcisstic characters.

:rofl:

Destroyed him.

Yeah, they treat me like some gay snake. This is actually discrimination ! I am discriminated against for being the new guy!
There is absolutely no chill in this thread :facepalm2:
Reply 4691
Original post by natty_d
There is absolutely no chill in this thread :facepalm2:

your sig gets me every time
Reply 4692
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Guy is claiming Cavani to Arsenal. He reliable? The bastard has a blue tick but seems like a WUM.

LOL have you seen the death threats directed at him
Original post by sr90
You'll sign Cavani or Lavezzi, allowing PSG to sign Di Maria. Quote me when it happens.

Dw I'll give you an ear full when it doesn't happen. (Most likely).
Original post by AR_95
your sig gets me every time

Solange was practicing that swing from time yo!
Original post by Kenan and Kel

http://neal-collins.blogspot.co.uk/

I think that just about says it all.
Original post by sr90
http://neal-collins.blogspot.co.uk/

I think that just about says it all.

His description makes me cringe so hard. I can see why people hate him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny comment, but let's face it, when you've worked for PwC as an accountant, J.P Morgan as an Investment Banker, and now the Executive Vice-Chairman of Manchester United football club......you're doing something right in life.
**** it why don't we just buy Di Maria and Khedira, play Sanchez as our CF and then buy a backup CB. Better than most alternatives tbh.
Original post by Pete_91
**** it why don't we just buy Di Maria and Khedira, play Sanchez as our CF and then buy a backup CB. Better than most alternatives tbh.

Not a bad idea that

Latest