The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Oh puhlease...

You cooked one thing and you're getting gassed :lol:

I cook all the time actually i can cook most somali dishes and things like lasagne as well.

I wasnt actually lying they are freaking old bruv. I am just like in my mind age doesn't matter fam.
Original post by MathsAddict
I cook all the time actually i can cook most somali dishes and things like lasagne as well.

I wasnt actually lying they are freaking old bruv. I am just like in my mind age doesn't matter fam.

Ooo ok I stand corrected :biggrin:

Lmao so 9 23-27yo women approached you today (romantically)...
Same age or older, but not a lot older. Max maybe 3 years older :redface:

Same here, I would prefer someone the same age or maybe a couple of years older.

Young guys are too immature for me😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Masha'Allah, it is nice to see a somali boy who cooks. Good for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brown shuga
Same here, I would prefer someone the same age or maybe a couple of years older.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahah I agree! The older ones tend to be more good looking too which is always a bonus :mmm:
I guess I am alone. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOOOOL. Imagine my age cockblocked me today like 9 times. I am officially saying i am 20. :confused:

Looool youzz a little kidzzz I told ya! Say you are 24 bruv & catfish some galsss, ya get me.
Ooo ok I stand corrected :biggrin:

Lmao so 9 23-27yo women approached you today (romantically)...

Not appraoch me idiot private message :rolleyes:. There are no hijabis out here in my dead ends.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Looool youzz a little kidzzz I told ya! Say you are 24 bruv & catfish some galsss, ya get me.

18 is a man, infact 15 is a man according to the religion. :colone:
Original post by Secretnerd123
What does everyone think about women marrying someone younger than them?

I'd personally never marry anyone the same age as me let alone younger lmao!

Younger no wayyy jose. Guy same age as me is cool and older is good too but not too old.

I know of a girl that was 16 and married a 50+ year old Somali divorcee. I have no idea how her parents ever let that happen tbh.
Masha'Allah, it is nice to see a somali boy who cooks. Good for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to otherwise my gym plan would flop. Every gym addict can cook tbh. :cool:
Younger no wayyy jose. Guy same age as me is cool and older is good too but not too old.

I know of a girl that was 16 and married a 50+ year old Somali divorcee. I have no idea how her parents ever let that happen tbh.

What you're kidding me right subhanallah what was wrong with her parents. No sane person would do that do their daughter, I actually feel for that girl sheesh.

lol I know that gal.
I went to the wedding ages ago, it was cringe. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do catfish from time to time. I use snapchat to draw a fakebeard but extremely detailed.
Same age or older, but not a lot older. Max maybe 3 years older :redface:

Original post by missfats
not a fan of older guys tbh.

when I get married, I'd probably be 24 and would like to have a husband same age or younger (no more then 20 though). I find younger guys attractive even at 17 lolololololololololol. that's classed as pedophilia but still I'd never do anything inappropriate. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really girls?

My ideal gap is minimum 3 and maximum 6 :biggrin:

Looool fats. I doubt you'll find 17 y/is attractive once you enter your 20s
lol I know that gal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay that is very cringe-worthy sheesh kebabs. The dude is old enough to be her grandfather subhanallah. Why do these thing happen in today's society? :frown:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Okay that is very cringe-worthy sheesh kebabs. The dude is old enough to be her grandfather subhanallah. Why do these thing happen in today's society? :frown:

as I recall, her father was asked.
I think they are divorced now.

messed up but oh well.
My dads 52, imagine marrying your own dad lel. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol I know that gal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

was it a consensual marriage? That must be bloody awkward and its wrong on so many different levels. What would they even have in common? *shudders*
18 is a man, infact 15 is a man according to the religion. :colone:

Lolzzzz youzz a crazyyy boiiii.
I had to otherwise my gym plan would flop. Every gym addict can cook tbh. :cool:

This is so true!! I cook mii food too or else mii still look propa phattt.

Original post by DarkMystryXxX
What you're kidding me right subhanallah what was wrong with her parents. No sane person would do that do their daughter, I actually feel for that girl sheesh.

I have no idea bbz. Apparently it was her dad that wanted her to get married.
lol I know that gal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it true that she has a kid and is divorced now?
I do catfish from time to time. I use snapchat to draw a fakebeard but extremely detailed.

Good boiiii. Would you let ya daughterr marry a 60year old mannnzzz if she was 16???
Original post by Secretnerd123
was it a consensual marriage? That must be bloody awkward and its wrong on so many different levels. What would they even have in common? *shudders*

yes but I think it was to not dishonour her father.

it was ages ago, I was a child then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending