The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
Well he wont exactly be your soulmate at the start but love definitely develops after marriage in most cases :smile:

And you can get to know him. You can be engaged for however long you need. I'm sure you can know within a year whether you're compatible or not.

What age do you think is best?

Well you can do both :smile: you're not going to be joined at the hip with your husband. You can still enjoy yoursel with your fam/friends

honestlyy Like 26/27
Original post by Chukkeigh
Lolzzzz youzz a crazyyy boiiii.

This is so true!! I cook mii food too or else mii still look propa phattt.

I have no idea bbz. Apparently it was her dad that wanted her to get married.

Is it true that she has a kid and is divorced now?

Good boiiii. Would you let ya daughterr marry a 60year old mannnzzz if she was 16???

Nah man she too young him for bra
Original post by Biryani007

Haha I know right! I think my baking skills are sorted, I just need to practise all the savoury dishes..dem biryanis, dem samosas, dem curries :lol:

Haha yeah same! They don't say the way to a man's heart is through is stomach for no reason right :wink:

Original post by missfats
unless you got the looks.

*winks at Secretnerd123*
:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol! :wink:
you certainly have the looks baby girl :sexface:
honestlyy Like 26/27

And then start having kids at 30? Damn girl! You'll be 40 by the time your kid is 10 lmao
OhhhmiiiGwad, y'all need feminism in ya life.
And then start having kids at 30? Damn girl! You'll be 40 by the time your kid is 10 lmao

That is fine by me babygal. As long as I look fit, all shall be fine.
Haha yeah same! They don't say the way to a man's heart is through is stomach for no reason right :wink:

Ahah need to woo our husbands with food...not too much food though...we need to send them gym too :mmm:
Btw am I the only one that doesn't find the very muscly look attractive?

Fats is hot! :sexface:

Um no thanks. Seriously though, you can't have boyfriends in islam so you're planning to stay single until you're 28?
And even then you'll still be 'strangers' as you said previously so what will you do then? :lol:
Um no thanks. Seriously though, you can't have boyfriends in islam so you're planning to stay single until you're 28?
And even then you'll still be 'strangers' as you said previously so what will you do then? :lol:

Nahh but then me no care because I would have had a blastttt maybe a haram blast but stilll a blast of tymee before him. Besides didn't you indetifyyy yourself as a feminist before??? What made you change your tone missy?

Other point: I want my hubby to be phat.
Ahah need to woo our husbands with food...not too much food though...we need to send them gym too :mmm:

Yes lol! Atleast it will keep thoughts of having a 2nd wife at bay :wink: and ughhh same! I think its very unattractive when a guy has too much muscle (like the bodybuilders for ex. Ew). I'm not even being funny but they start to resemble a cloud when they over-do it lol!

I find men who are skinny unattractive too. There has to be a balance :biggrin:

Feminism doesn't do anything for me, they are just a bunch of men hating women Lool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Fats is hot! :sexface:

Gassed.

You two are beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nahh but then me no care because I would have had a blastttt maybe a haram blast but stilll a blast of tymee before him.
Other point: I want my hubby to be phat.

Lool i hope this post is a joke.

Besides didn't you indetifyyy yourself as a feminist before??? What made you change your tone missy?

I wouldn't say I'm a feminist :smile: besides there are diff types of feminists. If anything, I'm a little bit of a liberal feminist as i think women should have some of the same rights as men (like im against women doing all the domestic chores and being forced into staying at home instead of working without their will)
Somalii yanksss & Somali canadians are doing biiggggg.
Somalii yanksss & Somali canadians are doing biiggggg.

I wanna go Minnesota. I hear its basically a safer version of somalia there
Yes lol! Atleast it will keep thoughts of having a 2nd wife at bay :wink: and ughhh same! I think its very unattractive when a guy has too much muscle (like the bodybuilders for ex. Ew). I'm not even being funny but they start to resemble a cloud when they over-do it lol!

I find men who are skinny unattractive too. There has to be a balance :biggrin:

We need to look amazing too...I dont want my man looking at other girls :cry2:
Ahahha cloud? The shape of them right? Because 'cloud' has such soft connotations..the opposite of what you're trying to say I assume :lol:
Yep me too...in the middle. You should be able to tell they visit the gym but know that they dont live there :tongue:
BTW what is it with ya gals saying yall wanna get married by 23/24 loooooooolzzzz, are you madddd...that is waaaay too young. You are still a babygal.

Same here, I think that's too young. I just want to h'enjoy my life and look buff before getting tied down to some Abdi and having 5 kids with big foreheads. I think 26/27 would be my ideal age to get married.
We need to look amazing too...I dont want my man looking at other girls :cry2:
Ahahha cloud? The shape of them right? Because 'cloud' has such soft connotations..the opposite of what you're trying to say I assume :lol:
Yep me too...in the middle. You should be able to tell they visit the gym but know that they dont live there :tongue:

With a wife as pretty as you, he won't need to :wink: i feel like many women let themselves go after marriage. Its actually recommended by the prophet saw to look good for your bae (this word is so ratchet but i cant stop using it lately lol! :lol: )

Looool i meant lool like a cloud. Men like that look far from gentle. They look like they can knock anyone out with a finger bismillah xD

Yup i agree! Speaking of gym, i need to start going myself. I've been eating a lot of junk this summer. Not good at all :nah: im one of those people who cant watch a show without some sort of snack infront me lol :tongue:
Original post by SophiaLDN
Same here, I think that's too young. I just want to h'enjoy my life and look buff before getting tied down to some Abdi and having 5 kids with big foreheads. I think 26/27 would be my ideal age to get married.

LOOOOOOL at 5 kids with big foreheads :rofl:
Original post by SophiaLDN
I just want to h'enjoy my life and look buff before getting tied down to some Abdi and having 5 kids with big foreheads.

:rofl: don't be so cruel to your unborn babies.

With a wife as pretty as you, he won't need to :wink: i feel like many women let themselves go after marriage. Its actually recommended by the prophet saw to look good for your bae (this word is so ratchet but i cant stop using it lately lol! :lol: )

Looool i meant lool like a cloud. Men like that look far from gentle. They look like they can knock anyone out with a finger bismillah xD

Yup i agree! Speaking of gym, i need to start going myself. I've been eating a lot of junk this summer. Not good at all :nah: im one of those people who cant watch a show without some sort of snack infront me lol :tongue:

Aww ahah he'll get a shock when my makeup comes off (not that I wear a lot but my dark circles :eek:)
I know right..the kids become the priority. That's why I want to wait a bit before thinking about kids aha so we can get to know eachother fully and make him fully fall in love with my personality so that after kids if I look like a monster he would still love me :mmm:

I don't think I'll have a cute nickname for my husband aha I just think it's a bit awkward sounding :redface:

Ahah I thought that's what you meant :lol:

I'm the same, I used to go but I stopped for Ramadhan and haven't been back since...

Quick Reply

Latest