The Student Room Group

RAF BRTC 24th September

Hey,

My PRTC is on 5th of August, already know plenty people with the same date.
Is there anyone with BRTC of 24th of September?
Reply 1
Still no one?:s-smilie:
What intake is that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by chris-d-lpool
What intake is that

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea.
Original post by She_wolf
No idea.

Believe it's Douglas intake. Met a few people on PRTC that start on the 24th Sep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by simsdave321
Believe it's Douglas intake. Met a few people on PRTC that start on the 24th Sep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But how does anyone know the name of the intakes? I haven't got my joining instructions yet, my final interview is in a week, maybe after that?
Original post by She_wolf
But how does anyone know the name of the intakes? I haven't got my joining instructions yet, my final interview is in a week, maybe after that?

I asked a Corporal on PRTC and be said he thinks it's Douglas. I'd imagine you'd get all the info after your interview.
We were all told at our last briefing. I'm on Campion and it's meant to be alright so happy days.

18 days until BRTC
Reply 8
We were all told at our last briefing. I'm on Campion and it's meant to be alright so happy days.

18 days until BRTC

Ah well, we weren't told, and there were people starting from 2 weeks to 3 months... Maybe too many different intakes to mention.
I don't see the difference in any case, it is just a name on your coveralls :smile: Everyone is going though the same thing whatever the name of the intake.
The flight staff are the difference. Some are bad ie Beckett some are good ie Arnold. Think Arnold starts on Tuesday rhen Campion on 10th Sept then Douglas 24th and subsequently Pearson and Thompson...

18 days until BRTC
Reply 10
The flight staff are the difference. Some are bad ie Beckett some are good ie Arnold. Think Arnold starts on Tuesday rhen Campion on 10th Sept then Douglas 24th and subsequently Pearson and Thompson...

18 days until BRTC

So the whole 2 ppl so far I found for this thread's date intake, on the 24th, are going to be on Douglas?
Let's hope the staff is ok then :smile:
Haha seems like :wink: don't think Douglas is too bad but the corporal and sergeant just laughed when they were telling the Beckett flight saying they're in for a rough time. They said people on Arnold had already passed haha.

18 days until BRTC
Reply 12
Yes Iam going in as a ATC snco! My final interview is on the 12th!
How did you find prtc and are you all ready to go?
Reply 13
Original post by Decshar
Yes Iam going in as a ATC snco! My final interview is on the 12th!
How did you find prtc and are you all ready to go?

Loved PRTC, can't wait to start BRTC :smile:
Found only a handful ppl starting on the same date, but we'll meet them all in 2 weeks!
How did you find your PRTC, when was it??
Good luck with Final interview, you got so far, you should be fine :smile:
How long after prtc was your final interviews?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by KerryPybus
How long after prtc was your final interviews?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Irrelevant of PRTC, final interview is 2-4 weeks before your BRTC start date, can't be earlier.
Mine was 3 weeks before.
Reply 16
I have a long wait then, got PRTC this month then BRTC isnt until March.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest