The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by De Chirico
That's just the BBC's gossip column, where they sum up all the bull**** rumours from lesser news sources, hence extremely unreliable.

Could still happen though haha ^_^
Original post by studnetMo
Could still happen though haha ^_^

If it did I'd go back to playing Arsenal on FIFA online.
Original post by jam278
It won't end this season.

Mainly because United are ****ing ****
Reply 4743
Original post by Yesss I diddd
Without taking shots, this has always been the worst thread on football forum for footballing discussion. Mainly due to Arsenal fans.

Mainly due to the **** ton of dupes it that use to infest it and still do. Liverpool thread slumped below Arsenal's at one point though it's improved and ours has turned to **** again. **** it even the days with Groovey on here had better posters then the ones we have now
Without taking shots, this has always been the worst thread on football forum for footballing discussion. Mainly due to Arsenal fans.

Lol, "without taking shots" proceeds to take shots. This is by far the most active football thread because everyone and their mum has an opinion on Arsenal. It's usually trolls/rival fans that tend to take the direction if this thread off course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's gone downhill because everyone's mistaking this thread with the misc thread.
Let's face it most people come here specifically to wallow in all the **** posts.
Original post by Peggles_*
Lol, "without taking shots" proceeds to take shots. This is by far the most active football thread because everyone and their mum has an opinion on Arsenal. It's usually trolls/rival fans that tend to take the direction if this thread off course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's nothing to do with trolls and rival fans, it's simply that there's very few good posts on football in this thread. Just delusional optimism and **** chatting from Arsenal fans.
Mainly because United are ****ing ****

Yes, mainly because of that.

It may be too late for United for the meanwhile if they don't make top 4.
Original post by AR_95
Mainly due to the **** ton of dupes it that use to infest it and still do. Liverpool thread slumped below Arsenal's at one point though it's improved and ours has turned to **** again. **** it even the days with Groovey on here had better posters then the ones we have now

A few dark weeks for us but things are returning to normal.

You guys have always been treading water though.
Original post by De Chirico
Let's face it most people come here specifically to wallow in all the **** posts.

:colonhash: you got me.

Original post by AR_95

Lol. United thread is currently the ****test thread atm.

Only decent thread is the Chelsea thread atm, it's generally consistent, not spectacular despite having the best poster on ff there.
Reply 4751
Original post by jam278
:colonhash: you got me.

Lol. United thread is currently the ****test thread atm.

Only decent thread is the Chelsea thread atm, it's generally consistent, not spectacular despite having the best poster on ff there.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408707753.638250.jpg

Unless you're seriously trying to say that your thread is better than the Chelsea thread in terms of being informative and non inflammatory?

United thread got terrible last season, while the Arsenal thread got a little bit better but it's gone pretty bad this season. I miss Mess from the liverpool thread too.
Original post by e aí rapaz
It's gone downhill because everyone's mistaking this thread with the misc thread.

Tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
After gruelling calculations and thousands of computer simulations, i have produced an accurate report on Arsenals performance in upcoming and current competitions.

They are as follows;

Champions league: Win
BPL: Win
FA Cup: Win
Captial one: Win
MLS: No need to participate, Arsenal already won it
Bundesliga: Win
La Liga: Win
Eredivise: Win
SPFL: Lol
Ligue 1: Win
Seria A: Win
Super Copa: Win
Euro 2016: Win (Germany 0 Arsenal 4)

That is all
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4755
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
After gruelling calculations and thousands of computer simulations, i have produced an accurate report on Arsenals performance in upcoming and current competitions.

They are as follows;

Champions league: Win
BPL: Win
FA Cup: Win
Captial one: Win

That is all

Should have thrown in the bundesliga and MLS too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or the Romanian liga 1 and Spanish Super Copa.
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry had to do some extra calculations. rectified now
Reply 4758
The melt down in the united thread is something to watch guys..

& I thought we were in a shambolic situation 😂
Most of the arguments in this thread have been because of Liverpool fans getting rowdy tbh.

Latest