The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elliwhi
Lucky! I'm grade 5 examiner was so horrible. I started playing F major when he said F minor and I was like IDK HOW TO PLAY F MINOR THEREFORE IM GOING TO PLAY MAJOR AS MY ANSWER XD

My grade 6 examiner was so nice though ~~~~~~

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear, I always seem to muck up contrary motion scales :frown: f minor is one of my favourite scales aha
I suppose
Original post by Grimbo
I'm a little late to this thread but here goes.

I'm taking nine GCSE's. English Language, English Literature, Mathematics, Religious Studies, Double Award Science, Spanish, History, and Drama

I enjoy writing, debating, swimming and gaming.

I'm kind of looking forward to Year 10 because I won't have to deal with all the subjects that I hated in Year 9 e.g. French and Art.

Another art hater! :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tabithacrazy
Oh dear, I always seem to muck up contrary motion scales :frown: f minor is one of my favourite scales aha

Wait until Grade 6. You get to do E minor harmonic contrary motion ahahaha fml

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I might go to my school's sixth form, I am not wait too sure...
I have my eye on another one but I have't put too much thought into it... :dontknow:

Even if my school had a sixth form I probably wouldn't go to it because I think I will be ready for a change in a few years time :smile: , like you said, I haven't put much thought into it either!
Original post by Elliwhi
Wait until Grade 6. You get to do E minor harmonic contrary motion ahahaha fml

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my... Sounds scary :eek:
Can anyone tell me how to do some cool smiley things, I joined TSR yesterday and all I know is :smile: :frown: and :eek:

Thanks xx
Original post by Mr...
I would need a change of scenery... My school's buildings are terrible compared to the girls school down the road :dry:

My school is nice but it is really small compared to other schools!!! Yeah I think that by year 11, I will be more than ready for a new environment and new people too :smile: it's seems so far away though, it's scary to think that in two years we will be getting our GCSE results :eek:
Even if my school had a sixth form I probably wouldn't go to it because I think I will be ready for a change in a few years time :smile: , like you said, I haven't put much thought into it either!

I'm ready for a change already, hate my school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bullscheiße

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, only two more years to go :smile: it'll go by really quickly
Original post by Mr...
:lol: It is scary :ninja:

My brother got his results yesterday, it honestly feels like two minutes since his first day in year seven!
Original post by Mr...
I go to a public school...
One of us is private schooled :yep:
Why do you ask? :curious:

I've seen him before... :yep: I love his videos. I need to watch his latest live
stream :smile:
While we're are at it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ihXd0zEWwTB2gFiqqWq6A If you're thinking of Oxford he's the guy for you. He has graduated but he's made a buttload of videos on the admissions processes! :yep:

Yep, his lifestream q&a's are brilliant. Thanks, will check him out - i think also another oxford guy called SimOxPhys if you want to take a look!!
Original post by Mr...
Ohh, may I ask what he got? :redface:

Sure! He got 4 A*s and 6As! I am very proud of him, hopefully I can do that well but I'm not sure haha :biggrin:
Original post by Mr...
He did great :biggrin:

thank you! Do you have any brothers or sisters? :smile:
Original post by Mr...
I've watched Simon and I find him boring :dontknow:

Really? I've never watched his videos, just heard of him - thanks for the heads up then!!
Original post by Mr...
I do it goes
Girl: Married
Girl: Uni
Me:
Girl:
Boy:

So they did theirs a long time ago :smile:

That's nice, I have one brother who's 2 years older than me :smile: Im the youngest so I'm the member of the family that everyone enjoys winding up :frown: do you get along with your siblings
[QUOTE="tabithacrazy;49691991"]
Original post by Bullscheiße

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, only two more years to go :smile: it'll go by really quickly

I'm obsessed with leaving, I think my last day's gonna be epic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I love them all. They're all so funny but I get along best with my two eldest sisters. We can have a little more mature jokes :perv:

No problem! :biggrin:

Hehe sounds like me and my brother! :lol: He's so funny and because we are only two years apart we are really close!
Original post by Mr...
I finished it yesterday! The last episode was so... WOW! :moon:
I am watching Orange is the New Black now. It is hilarious :rofl:

How's Y10 been for you so far? :colone:

Revision definitely paid off, for most of the subjects. Maths is intense, lots of homework and we're going really fast :/ We finished Parabola in 2 lessons :I Economics and History were awesomee :smile:
[QUOTE="Bullscheiße;49692611"]

I'm obsessed with leaving, I think my last day's gonna be epic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reminds me of two years ago when some year elevens got a sharpie and drew a huge line down a long corridor on their last day! The teachers made them scrub it all off the wall and they nearly missed their leavers' assembly! :smile:

Latest