The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alex Doran
I'm getting rid of him. He seems to risky. If he was going to be a regular starter then why not ease him in in a very easy game against Burnley? Just seems odd, then again why pay £20m+ for a substitute left back.
I am taking the hit early and doing DDG + Luis out and Courtois + Jones in. Same clubs but all guaranteed game time. Better to do it now than later when you have missed out on a few clean sheets. It will cost me 4 points but I reckon Chelsea are a nailed on clean sheet this week anyway so that makes up for it straight away.

I'm sure he'll be first choice at some point, it's just a matter of how long. I might swap him for Cahill though, same price iirc and guaranteed to start this week.
Original post by mccrae01
Thoughts on Rojo's price ? Could be a good points scorer with their early fixtures and I would imagine he'll start based on how **** their defence was last weekend

He'll be 5.5, guarantee it.
When shaw is back fit...Where will rojo play?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by khalidpatel
When shaw is back fit...Where will rojo play?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Centre Back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchesterunited15
Will Luis be playing?

He'll be rotated with Azpilicueta and Ivanovic.

I'd say Terry and Cahill are your safest bet, Mou won't be a fan of shifting around his CB partnership.
Original post by manchesterunited15
I'm sure he'll be first choice at some point, it's just a matter of how long. I might swap him for Cahill though, same price iirc and guaranteed to start this week.

Cahill is 0.5 more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
He'll be rotated with Azpilicueta and Ivanovic.

I'd say Terry and Cahill are your safest bet, Mou won't be a fan of shifting around his CB partnership.

Ivanovic played a bunch of times at CB last season. I won't be surprised if, for lesser matches, Zouma will play in partnership with either Cahill, Terry or ivanovic.
Mario could be making his return! Head says I shouldn't touch him with a bargepole, but my heart wants him in my team so badly... How much do you think he'd cost?
Original post by King Hotpie
Mario could be making his return! Head says I shouldn't touch him with a bargepole, but my heart wants him in my team so badly... How much do you think he'd cost?

Id have him in my team for 8.5-9m, but not anything more..

thats around the level of lukaku, negredo, giroud, adebayor, bony etc.

If he was 10 or higher, then cant justify it in comparison with costa/rooney/sturridge/aguaro etc.
Reply 1389
Original post by King Hotpie

Around 8.5 -9. Everyone will swap Giroud with Super Mario.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
He'll be 5.5, guarantee it.

6.0 million for Rojo, no way am I getting him at that price.
Original post by mccrae01
6.0 million for Rojo, no way am I getting him at that price.

Haha is he? FPL must think he'll be used as a LB.

**** that
Schurrle for Eriksen? and use the 0.5 ontop of another 0.5 to get balotelli and dzeko instead of rooney and weiman?
Original post by Stevelee
Schurrle for Eriksen? and use the 0.5 ontop of another 0.5 to get balotelli and dzeko instead of rooney and weiman?

Depends on how much Balotelli is. If he is 9m or less then he should be a good buy (just not for this week) but any more than that and you might as well take Costa, Rooney or Sturridge.
Balo will not be worth it. Team wont be built around him, he won't get massive goal numbers and very few assists.
Balotelli is worth to have as he scores well in patches.

I reckon the week after this one is when you should put in balotelli.
Its dependent on how brenden is going to set up, is he going to use two up front like he did last year and is balo meant to fill the role of suarez?

Its a gamble. I already have costa, but i might turn to dzeko and a lesser player like bony or rivere as they will be guaranteed starts.
Reply 1397
lool Rojo not eligible to play on Sunday. Thank God I didn't get him in :biggrin:
Original post by Qari
lool Rojo not eligible to play on Sunday. Thank God I didn't get him in :biggrin:

Pretty much any United defender is a waste at this point in fairness. Probably better to bench them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rojo didn't even look that good in the WC who in their right mind would get him for 6

Quick Reply

Latest