TOTF :P

Original post by Mr...
I like it -____________-

:five:

I liked your old one :yep:

Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
Not everyone is obsessed with TSR like you are, you know :rolleyes:

Probably, but I'm really awkward outside of TSR xD

The only thing I like about our uniform is the flash.
We get colourful strips of ribbon like how you guys get to wear different coloured ties for your year group :tongue:
Everything else is meh. Don't like it, don't hate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check out the ABOUT ME - NAME on my profile :teehee:
Original post by Elliwhi

Haha I like it :lol:
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
*scrapes into conversation* :biggrin:
Wouldn't say it's a knockoff of the Hunger Games but it's massively overrated. The first book was good, second was meh, I'm reading Allegiant (or trying to) but I don't like it at all. I feel the author uses imagery for the sake of it and way too much romance for my liking -.- I'm going to read it to the end as there's no point starting if I don't intend to finish...
But yeah, read Divergent first and make your own mind up :redface:

Allegiant is baaaaaaaaaad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Black Rose
Haha I like it :lol:

:teehee:

Original post by Mr...
We should meet... It would be wierd though :yep:
Red ties rule :colone:

Please meet up! And send pictures if you do :tongue: JK XDXDXD
Original post by Elliwhi

Aww I love it hehe! :smile:
Original post by Mr...
We should meet... It would be wierd though :yep:
Red ties rule :colone:

I have a red tie Aswell :smile:
You guys have >1000 post already :zomg:
They do :eek: Due to my posting on this thread of course :smug:
Original post by karmacrunch
Hey everybody and welcome to the new thread! We are finally in Year 10… :woo:

Firstly, I'm very sorry for the delay! :colondollar: On a better note we reached 100 pages on the last thread. We are... EPIC. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Secondly, everyone is welcome but don’t be rude (that includes lots of spamming) nor rude to other members please.

Thirdly, if you are in Year 10 (1999/2000) please feel free to join our group! All details are there. Here is the link-
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2726

Some resources-

Spoiler

To break the ice…
- Introduce yourself!
- What subjects are you taking?
- What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11? (You don’t have to answer at all, nothing is probably concrete anyway as we’re only in Year 10 :biggrin:)
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- How do you feel about going into Year 10?
- (If you’d like) Favourite smiley?

My Reply-

Spoiler

Thank you
karmacrunch xx
PS. Please tell me if I have missed anything or if you want to suggest any ideas just quote me!

:grouphugs:

Meet the Year 10s:

Advice from CactiQueen ^_^:

9 Members from the Year thread:

Hi my name is Smiggle Wiggle. I am 14 years old and quite funny, excentric
, random and silly. I would say I am quite immature, probably annoying and hard to take seriously :P

I spend far too much time watching come dine with me or shopping in smiggle.

In my spare time other than shopping in Smiggle, I find myself eating a lot of scones probably more than I should, doing nothing on imvu, doing pretty much nothing on habbo, watching hollyoaks, watching Waterloo road, watching family guy, watching south park, dressing up, looking at or creating maps.
I enjoy giving piggybacks XD I have quite a. Open mind.

I am doing English Literature, English Language, Geography, Maths, Triple Science, Art and Design, Computer Science and Astronomy for GCSE.

My realistic aim is to become an Engineer or some sort of inventor. My fantasy aim to create a locomotive in smiggle livery, that transports smiggle goods.

If I could design a new tube I would call it the swiggle line XD
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mmmmmmmmmmm… π

Purple!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
You guys have >1000 post already :zomg:

lol I love how you chipped in the more than (inequality) sign (;
Original post by SmiggleWiggle

It's a consequence of doing Further Maths at A-Level. :sadnod:

Like after doing M3, where you see beautiful scenery, clear blue skies etc. all I see are numbers and velocities and calculations :sadnod: :tongue:
I was confused by that, I don't know which one is which :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
How may posts does your thread have :tongue: :dry:

I have no I idea :lol: I cba to check :tongue:

Original post by Mmmmmmmmmmm… π

Royal blue for being a mentor, the normal ones are horrible stripy ones :tongue: Hoping for a red one if I become a prefect :crossedf:
Original post by Mr...
Hey Smiggle... welcome to :tsr:

I love Come Dine With Me and Family Guy!!! :five: Awww I remember Habbo Hotel and IMVU (to be honest IMVU gave me a virus so I used OurWorld instead)... You seem to have an evident addiction to Smiggle :biggrin:

I suggest joining our group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2726
Also if you need anything just ask me :biggrin:

I USED TO BE ON HABBO HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Black Rose
I was confused by that, I don't know which one is which :tongue:

More than >

Less than <

Then there's equal to or more than, and less than or equal to. Maths is brilliant :biggrin:
Original post by Elliwhi
I USED TO BE ON HABBO HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive had it for 4 years what was your username?
Guys, I'm thinking we should have a chatbox set up for us Year 10s so that we can all chat. Or maybe some of us could have a group on iMessage? Idk but these are just some ideas ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive had it for 4 years what was your username?

I've had it for ages too.... I think it was Elliwhi but I'll have to check. ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
20 more pages and lots of quotes. O_o

Alive!! :ahee:

Original post by Elliwhi
How long have you been playing? I've been playing for about 11 years and have been slacking off with practice recently D;
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll have played for 4 years this September. :tongue:
Original post by adityac3688
x

Hi Adi! If you'd like your intro on the OP could you PM it to me please? :redface:
Original post by mychemblink182
'ello there, my name is Charlotte, and I'm 14, turning 15 in March D: D: D:

The GCSEs I will be taking include: Maths, English, English Literature, Core Science, Additional Science, Statistics, Religious Studies, Art, Graphics, and History.

After year 11, I hope to do my A levels at Hills Road, before doing Physics or Maths at Cambridge. I'd love to work in Astrophysics, yet at the same time, I'd love to be an author!

In my spare time, I enjoy reading, drawing, painting, (mainly in watercolour c; ), writing stories online, and playing my guitar. I also love the internet, of course:wink:

Honestly................. I am dreading year 10, yet also I am slightly excited because I'm taking Art, and I'll finally get to learn new techniques for acrylic painting, ( I kinda suck at that medium Cx ). Creative writing in English will also be fun.

My favourite smiley would have to be... :thrasher:

Hi Charlotte, I'm karmacrunch and welcome to :tsr:!

We have quite a few people doing Graphics so give a shout out if you need any help. The same with history and art! I'm doing RS too! Do you now which board you're on? :tongue:

I also want to go to Cambridge but for NatSci or Medicine. Welcome again! :smile:

(Also, could you PM this to me if you'd like it on my OP?)
Original post by Gilo98
Hey you guys, any proper keen yr 10's thinking about Cambridge University? You might want to check this guy out on youtube - He's a Cambridge Compsci and vlogs his life at Cambridge. Great insight into Cambridge University!!
Check him out here - https://www.youtube.com/user/jaketvee

Hi! I haven't spoken to you in ages, hru? :tongue:
Thank you also for the link... I shall look at that later... :colone: I assume you want to Cambridge as well?
Original post by Grimbo
I'm a little late to this thread but here goes.

I'm taking nine GCSE's. English Language, English Literature, Mathematics, Religious Studies, Double Award Science, Spanish, History, and Drama

I enjoy writing, debating, swimming and gaming.

I'm kind of looking forward to Year 10 because I won't have to deal with all the subjects that I hated in Year 9 e.g. French and Art.

Ah it's fine! Hi and welcome to :tsr:!

We have a lot of people doing history so give a shout out if you need any help. The same with Spanish too! Do you know which board you're on for RS? :tongue:

Welcome again!
Original post by Haysaurus
x

Hi and welcome to :tsr:!

If you'd like your intro on the OP just PM it to me!
Original post by Mr...
You hate French :getmecoat:

:jumphug:

Hi my name is Smiggle Wiggle. I am 14 years old and quite funny, excentric
, random and silly. I would say I am quite immature, probably annoying and hard to take seriously :P

I spend far too much time watching come dine with me or shopping in smiggle.

In my spare time other than shopping in Smiggle, I find myself eating a lot of scones probably more than I should, doing nothing on imvu, doing pretty much nothing on habbo, watching hollyoaks, watching Waterloo road, watching family guy, watching south park, dressing up, looking at or creating maps.
I enjoy giving piggybacks XD I have quite a. Open mind.

I am doing English Literature, English Language, Geography, Maths, Triple Science, Art and Design, Computer Science and Astronomy for GCSE.

My realistic aim is to become an Engineer or some sort of inventor. My fantasy aim to create a locomotive in smiggle livery, that transports smiggle goods.

If I could design a new tube I would call it the swiggle line XD

Hi and welcome to :tsr:!

You sound really fun and the "smiggle" ideas sound really interesting! :ahee:

PM me if you want your intro on the OP and welcome again!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest