The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5480
Original post by Chindits
Keeping the rocket launchers safe with child shields

They were placed there by the American Israeli zionist Jewish media.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meenglishnogood
hamas generally fires them first

Hamas hadn't fired a rocket for two years between the end of the 2012 conflict and the end of June when Hamas got involved again an average of 5 rockets/mortars per month were fired. If it were Hamas, with their substantial supplies, why would it be so few? And why is it that when Hamas declare themselves involved the rate shoots right up if they were doing it all along?

And you say "generally" fire first? Well, in this conflict they didn't.
November 2012 conflict: unclear
March 2012: Hamas not even involved
2008-9: What's that, ISrael launched a military incursion into Gaza in Novemeber? The IDF killed a civilian in Norther Gaza on 17/12?
Operation Hot winter: I'll give you that one
Hmmm? 1 Started by Hamas, 2 by Israel, one caused by both. You were saying?
Original post by Jammy Duel
Hamas hadn't fired a rocket for two years between the end of the 2012 conflict and the end of June when Hamas got involved again an average of 5 rockets/mortars per month were fired. If it were Hamas, with their substantial supplies, why would it be so few? And why is it that when Hamas declare themselves involved the rate shoots right up if they were doing it all along?

And you say "generally" fire first? Well, in this conflict they didn't.
November 2012 conflict: unclear
March 2012: Hamas not even involved
2008-9: What's that, ISrael launched a military incursion into Gaza in Novemeber? The IDF killed a civilian in Norther Gaza on 17/12?
Operation Hot winter: I'll give you that one
Hmmm? 1 Started by Hamas, 2 by Israel, one caused by both. You were saying?

who else fires military grade rockets from gaza if not hamas?:confused: not really sure what you are trying to say here

they started this conficlt too, by A kidnapping kids and B preparing to fire rockets ( which israel hapend to blow up, fiar enough if you ask me.

as i said before islamists are in control of gaza, they are frankly scum of the earth and are the reason why there is no peace in that reason.
who else fires military grade rockets from gaza if not hamas?:confused: not really sure what you are trying to say here
Are you saying that you believe that Hamas is the only Islamist group in Gaza, because that's where you're wrong.

they started this conficlt too, by A kidnapping kids and B preparing to fire rockets ( which israel hapend to blow up, fiar enough if you ask me.

Again, you think that Hamas are the only Islamists? I mean, come on, responsibility for the kidnapping was taken by people acting independent of Hamas, so how did Hamas do it? Oh, yeah, because the Israeli government made the claim with no evidence to back it up so they could re-arrest Hamas leadership in the West Bank.
Original post by tsr1269
An acronym, for the Settler State

Why don't you just say Israel?
Are you saying that you believe that Hamas is the only Islamist group in Gaza, because that's where you're wrong..

im saying they control gaza, from the governemnt to the police - noone fires a rocket or kidnaps israelis without their say-so. they shoot gazans in the street for disobeying afterall.

Again, you think that Hamas are the only Islamists? I mean, come on, responsibility for the kidnapping was taken by people acting independent of Hamas, so how did Hamas do it? Oh, yeah, because the Israeli government made the claim with no evidence to back it up so they could re-arrest Hamas leadership in the West Bank.
a hamas spokesmen already admitted in turkey they were responsible, but most of the world already figured this out anyway. israel i doubt are bothered with arresting haams leaders, they are blowing them up
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by anarchism101
The Qawasmeh clan are widely regarded as a rogue cell outside the control of the Hamas leadership.

Translation = they are part of Hamas.

If Hamas can't control their own people, then Israel will come in and do it for them. End of story.
ok? Except Hamas didn't do it judging by what I have here in front of me. People who were formerly members of Hamas did it independent of Hamas.

Ah, no. Not formerly members of Hamas, they are members of Hamas.

The Qawasmeh Clan basically is Hamas in Hebron. And if the Hamas leadership can't control their own people, Israel will come in and do it for them.

Which begs the question, if these people were acting not on orders, why did Hamas start firing rockets at Israel in late June in retaliation for Israel going in to arrest these terrorists?
Original post by momosteiny
1. Who knows? Israel evidently believes that it will be used for civilians too.

So why haven't they been used yet? In fact HAMAS had nearly 1 and a half years to use those tunnels but they didn't. When they did, they attacked the SS's military.

2. You've missed my point. Whatever SS stands for, whether it be accurate or not, does not matter. Abbreviating it as SS does matter and may be considered particularly inappropriate and insulting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's long to type out Settler State each time. SS is a much better option...
Original post by tsr1269

It's long to type out Settler State each time. SS is a much better option...

Or.... you could just call it Israel?

Of course, you know exactly what SS means but you would prefer to have a 12 year old level of debate. That's okay, now we know what kind of person we are dealing with
what 'experts' ? pretty much all commentators came to conclusion hamas started this all off by the kidnappings a long time back

Except the Shin Bet were not convinced that it was HAMAS and they have stated that they do not believe HAMAS ordered the abduction..

I mean, look at how the operation went down. Why would HAMAS want to kill the teenagers? They would have been valuable bargaining chips.
Original post by momosteiny

2. You've missed my point. Whatever SS stands for, whether it be accurate or not, does not matter. Abbreviating it as SS does matter and may be considered particularly inappropriate and insulting.

Oh he got your point. He does it hoping to provoke people and get under their skin because he has no good arguments.

This is typical of people with little substance, they resort to cheap ad hominems
Original post by young_guns
Ah, no. Not formerly members of Hamas, they are members of Hamas.

The Qawasmeh Clan basically is Hamas in Hebron. And if the Hamas leadership can't control their own people, Israel will come in and do it for them.

Which begs the question, if these people were acting not on orders, why did Hamas start firing rockets at Israel in late June in retaliation for Israel going in to arrest these terrorists?

And they are also known to regularly act beyond Hamas, and Israel even changed their story after the bodies were found to say that it was a "lone cell" that performed the attacks.
Original post by tsr1269
Except the Shin Bet were not convinced that it was HAMAS and they have stated that they do not believe HAMAS ordered the abduction..

I mean, look at how the operation went down. Why would HAMAS want to kill the teenagers? They would have been valuable bargaining chips.

i dont think they killed them immediatly. the question why is impossible to answer when talking about islamists - they think with primitive minds, not logic. why did hams execute 11 gazans in the middle of the street?
Original post by tsr1269
Except the Shin Bet

A terrorist sympathiser like you has access to Shin Bet's internal documents? Show me

were not convinced that it was HAMAS

You seem to be not quite up to date on your information. They didn't think Hamas high command ordered it, but there is little doubt it was carried out by the Qawasmeh Clan, which dominates Hamas in Hebron

I mean, look at how the operation went down. Why would HAMAS want to kill the teenagers?

Why do dirty fascist animals do anything? You would think they would not want to cause Gaza to be bombed into the stone age, and yet they did it
Or.... you could just call it Israel?

Of course, you know exactly what SS means but you would prefer to have a 12 year old level of debate. That's okay, now we know what kind of person we are dealing with

Why don't you just say Israel?

Israel is a settler state (SS). I don't see any reason why we can't call a spade a spade...
im saying they control gaza, from the governemnt to the police - noone fires a rocket or kidnaps israelis without their say-so. they shoot gazans in the street for disobeying afterall.

Oh, so they now run a police state and have control over every single person and group?

a hamas spokesmen already admitted in turkey they were responsible, but most of the world already figured this out anyway. israel i doubt are bothered with arresting haams leaders, they are blowing them up

And several others also claimed responsibility, and even Israel changed their story to say that it was a "lone cell" that is loosely affiliated with Hamas
they think with primitive minds, not logic

Exactly, they are quite primitive. They come from a medieval mentality, they haven't quite evolved culturally to the 21st century
Original post by tsr1269
Israel is a settler state (SS). I don't see any reason why we can't call a spade a spade...

Call a spade a spade. Israel = Israel.

So why don't you just call it Israel? I suppose typing DFA is far easier than typing Hamas, and it is accurate

And several others also claimed responsibility, and even Israel changed their story to say that it was a "lone cell" that is loosely affiliated with Hamas

So now you're saying they're "loosely affiliated" but before they were not even members?

Latest

Trending

Trending