The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
Hey Smiggle... welcome to :tsr:

I love Come Dine With Me and Family Guy!!! :five: Awww I remember Habbo Hotel and IMVU (to be honest IMVU gave me a virus so I used OurWorld instead)... You seem to have an evident addiction to Smiggle :biggrin:

I suggest joining our group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2726
Also if you need anything just ask me :biggrin:

IMVU stands for I must virus u haha. But really, it genuinely screws up any computer. It's all those updates. Habbo is too much like a video game :rolleyes:

I just love watching them slag off each others cooking :smile: Me and my friends set up our own come dine with me it was class

Thank you! I shall join
Original post by Mr...
Come Dine with Me is so juicy :yep:

I am watching Orange is the New Black!!! It is hilarious :rofl:

OITNB is great. How far are you? The S2 finale is amazing <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
IMVU stands for I must virus u haha. But really, it genuinely screws up any computer. It's all those updates. Habbo is too much like a video game :rolleyes:

I just love watching them slag off each others cooking :smile: Me and my friends set up our own come dine with me it was class

Thank you! I shall join

Yep, on HABBO I'm either Elliwhi or Pixie104. Add Elliwhi. I never realised I had a second account XDXDXD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you Paul. As you can probably tell I an a huge smiggle fan

Smiggle is a shop right?
Original post by Mr...
I am having an Oxford/Cambridge predicament :teehee:

:jumphug: Missed you...

I know :rolleyes:... :tongue:

Haha :hugs: Why the predicament?

Posted from TSR Mobile
More than >

Less than <

Then there's equal to or more than, and less than or equal to. Maths is brilliant :biggrin:

Thanks but I know I'm gonna forget :tongue:
Original post by PaulHugh
Smiggle is a shop right?

Its a stationary shop for creative minds -_-

The companys' goal is to inspire smigglers to make stationary fun. Stationary doesn't have to be boring all you need to do is to be creative and stationary becomes the station ray to creativity :P

A smiggle is a facial expression where a smile meets a giggle XD
Original post by Mr...
Well ignorant little me never even looked at the Cambridge law course. So I did. I also looked at trinity college :love:. It is beautiful, so kow I don't know which one of the two to choose :confused:

I don't know why I am even worrying about this now :dontknow:

On other news I just returned home from a buffet :drool:... The food was immaculate!

You see what I mean. :colone:

Yeah. This is pretty ridiculous, we have at 3 more years to decide and longer if necessary. :tongue:

Tired... Sight seeing. :ahee: I went to this Moroccan restaurant today. 'Twas good. :yep: What kind of buffet??
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Come Dine with Me is so juicy :yep:

I am watching Orange is the New Black!!! It is hilarious :rofl:

I haven't a clue what that is, enlighten me
Its a stationary shop for creative minds -_-

The companys' goal is to inspire smigglers to make stationary fun. Stationary doesn't have to be boring all you need to do is to be creative and stationary becomes the station ray to creativity :P

A smiggle is a facial expression where a smile meets a giggle XD

I don't think they have any where I live, a smiggle is a bit like a huggle then :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
See what you mean about what? :confused:
Ooh, Moroccan :hubba: fancy! It was a Thai buffet :yep: I loved it. What else have you done so far???

How amazing Cambridge is! :biggrin:
Ah wow, I still haven't tried Thai :unimpressed:. I've been to.... Actually I will message you about what I've done. :ninja:
I don't think they have any where I live, a smiggle is a bit like a huggle then :biggrin:

Omg :laugh:

What is this? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where are you on holiday?
I managed to guess how to qoute using common sense :wink:
Original post by Chemister
I managed to guess how to qoute using common sense :wink:

I don't think you did it right
I don't think you did it right

I'll try it on you.

Trial and error

X

Derp
Original post by Chemister
Derp

You're still doing it wrong, nice try though :wink:
Original post by karmacrunch
How amazing Cambridge is! :biggrin:
Ah wow, I still haven't tried Thai :unimpressed:. I've been to.... Actually I will message you about what I've done. :ninja:

Omg :laugh:

What is this? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's tsr :laugh:

I really hadn't heard of smiggle though :frown:

There's only about 5 smiggle shops in the UK. Smiggle originates from the beautiful land of australia. Each smiggle shop will create more smigglers and eventually smigglers will take over! Be warned.

Latest