The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
Yeah I was agreeing with you :tongue:

Arsenal getting thrashed? I still think you'll scrape a win

Going to Goodison is the away game I dread the most in a season tbh.
Haha hopefully :smile:
Original post by Loat
But that's why we've hired Shad! He is the promised land, and will turn Diaby into the T1000.

That would be a miracle won't it.
:tongue:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Stamford Bridge or the Etihad surely?

Anfield... :wink:
Original post by Loat
One of my favourites was during a tube strike, he walked to work in trainers. He walked into the building, changed his shoes in the toilet and went to his desk. He was immediately called into his manager's office and told if he ever did that again he'd be fired.

Do they think they are the military or something?
Stamford Bridge or the Etihad surely?

Nah not really. Srs.

Didn't toot your own horn by saying Old Trafford :lol:

Original post by Loat
I'm not sure God has the power for it.

But Shad, he's something else.

Ahh don't make me get all religious now. No one is above God :colonhash:
:smile:

Lol why is Shad something else? Herbal remedies?

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Anfield... :wink:

No.
Original post by NDGAARONDI
Do they think they are the military or something?

It's an American thing...
Nah not really. Srs.

Didn't toot your own horn by saying Old Trafford :lol:

Even I wouldn't believe that

:frown:
Original post by Tom_Ford
It's an American thing...

Oh. Yeah they can be a bit bizarre. Seem to remember Enron having 'unique' office practices.
Original post by NDGAARONDI
Oh. Yeah they can be a bit bizarre. Seem to remember Enron having 'unique' office practices.

i.e. illegal?

:awesome:
Even I wouldn't believe that

:frown:

Aww babes, don't be down lol. A long time to go still, United will be back at some point. Was bound to happen after SAF...

Was hoping for a Sunderland win, but because of you I'll hold out for a draw :wink: jk jk
No.

Lol.
Don't make me post the highlights from when we raped you.
Lol.

To be fair though until last season we used to love going to Anfield, so maybe that's where she's coming from? We've been pretty average at Goodison for a few years now. Worst is the bridge though, guaranteed 0 points season after season.
Original post by Pete_91
To be fair though until last season we used to love going to Anfield, so maybe that's where she's coming from? We've been pretty average at Goodison for a few years now. Worst is the bridge though, guaranteed 0 points season after season.

Tbh you've not got 6 points against Chelsea ever since Mourinho first came. Iirc there's only been one season where we haven't beaten you in one of the two games either(11/12) and you beat us at the bridge that year.

Love you guys man. You love to just hand us three points.
Aww babes, don't be down lol. A long time to go still, United will be back at some point. Was bound to happen after SAF...

Yeah I know, I still think LVG will save us :crossedf:

Was hoping for a Sunderland win, but because of you I'll hold out for a draw :wink: jk jk

Das it Prod
Lol.

Typical. Luke I acc don't care lol. That game is now done and dusted, this season awaits us. Post it if you like, we're not going to stop being reminded :smile:

Original post by jam278
Tbh you've not got 6 points against Chelsea ever since Mourinho first came. Iirc there's only been one season where we haven't beaten you in one of the two games either(11/12) and you beat us at the bridge that year.

:colonhash:
Yeah I know, I still think LVG will save us :crossedf:

Das it Prod

:h: x

Did you see Moyes do the ice bucket challenge? Aw bless lol, I acc still feel sorry for him haha. Seems like a nice enough guy.
Original post by jam278

Exactly, tbh your team set up, tactics and general build of players is optimal for playing us (especially in recent years) and we just crumble when faced with it.
:h: x

Did you see Moyes do the ice bucket challenge? Aw bless lol, I acc still feel sorry for him haha. Seems like a nice enough guy.

Yeah haha, gotta love how he called out Leon Osman. We're lucky it's a nomination not a signing. I've felt sorry for him for ages yeah but he is a multi millionaire so that reduces it a bit :lol:
Original post by Pete_91
Exactly, tbh your team set up, tactics and general build of players is optimal for playing us (especially in recent years) and we just crumble when faced with it.

Same reason why I usually fancy Chelsea's chances vs Barcelona, even if the teams look weaker. The pace and power is too much.

Although at the moment our players don't have enough strength, Costa and Drogba and that's it. We've got pace and energy though which Arsenal and other possession orientated teams will struggle against.

Latest