The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chukkeigh
I totally agree wallahiiii, I just wanna look good and do me insaAllah. Don't care if that sounds selfish, I just don't wanna be phat and have children afta children none stop.

Two of my friends at the age of 20 got married these past two weeks, masaAllah, but whyyy boo. I feel like crying.

For real. Exactly my thinking. Most girls feel like at 18,19 they want to get married by the time they are 22/23, but watch when they get to that age they wouldn't want to get married! Im 22 now and I cant imagine getting married any time soon let alone right now. Life happens.
Original post by SophiaLDN
For real. Exactly my thinking. Most girls feel like at 18,19 they want to get married by the time they are 22/23, but watch when they get to that age they wouldn't want to get married! Im 22 now and I cant imagine getting married any time soon let alone right now. Life happens.

MasaAllah 22! I am gonna be 20 soon insaAllah sis & I feel like this is our time to shine insAllah. We just went or are in the process of going through stress with education & all of a sudden straight away go through the trouble of childbearing. Like no thanks boo.
Chukkeigh and Sophia. You girls are so influenced by the western world where the non-muslims marry so late. Believe me by 28, its gonna be so hard for you guys to find a good husband who isn't a divorcee
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
My sister took a gap year, and my parents did not want her to caus she got into uni and everything but she told them how she wanted to retake some exams and do better. :smile: They finally let her, so she revised at home and took her exams externally. She did have lots of free time lool

yh you'd have waaaaay to much free time especially if your sitting around at home... did she HAVE TO work by the way? isnt it that you are:
1) in full time education
2) signed up/on the doll
3)working

i may be wrong but i thought because your 18+ you gotta be doing something
Original post by Secretnerd123
Chukkeigh and Sophia. You girls are so influenced by the western world where the non-muslims marry so late. Believe me by 28, its gonna be so hard for you guys to find a good husband who isn't a divorcee

plot twist-you marry a guy 10 years younger pahahahaha:colone::tongue:

Not necessarily. Lol as long as I lived my life & look good it should be alright to find a hubby iA & if I don't. It ain't the end of the world boo, I shall wait for my hurul ayn insaAllah.
Not necessarily. Lol as long as I lived my life & look good it should be alright to find a hubby iA & if I don't. It ain't the end of the world boo, I shall wait for my hurul ayn insaAllah.

maaha koo waalataay looking good lel. Personality > looks.
If you ain't with it, you getta get with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hugoalmeida
plot twist-you marry a guy 10 years younger pahahahaha:colone::tongue:

Ew please ufffff dont make me puke
Original post by missfats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that is true wallaheey I have gone a bit OTT but I feel like i have to repeat myself constantly. Lolz for me moneeeey, looks, family and then personality.

Money ova everythang boo.
Original post by missfats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah after the looks fade, its the personality that will remain
Ew please ufffff dont make me puke

:ahee:
:ahee:

As in are our families compatible with each other boo. The less females their are on his side the better.
Reer London people, have you heard about this incident where a Somali guy and 3 other girls beat up a Somali girl and threw BOILING water on her? It was on instagram & twitter.

Why are Somalis in London wild for?
Umar probs can give y'all the snapchat on ere once he sees this.
Where do you live Ch...? All somali girls are different.
I live in London and the actions of a few girls doesnt make all somali london girls crazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wooow this page has gone a bit weird since I left.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reer London people, have you heard about this incident where a Somali guy and 3 other girls beat up a Somali girl and threw BOILING water on her? It was on instagram & twitter.

Why are Somalis in London wild for?
Umar probs can give y'all the snapchat on ere once he sees this.

I live in London and I have never heard this sheekoy sheeko. Unless it's in west\north London. They can't be called Somali we call them the lost ones. Ilahey ha soo hanuniyo
yh you'd have waaaaay to much free time especially if your sitting around at home... did she HAVE TO work by the way? isnt it that you are:
1) in full time education
2) signed up/on the doll
3)working

i may be wrong but i thought because your 18+ you gotta be doing something

Lol she was just taking some re-takes

Lol its always good to get married early, but I don't even want to get married. But I guess what ever is written for me will happen :biggrin:
Original post by Abzey_97
Where do you live Ch...? All somali girls are different.
I live in London and the actions of a few girls doesnt make all somali london girls crazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in planet Earth boo. I never called all Somali GIRLS crazy, I called Somali people in London crazy which includes gals & boys, unless London had been taken ova by Somali girls only..
Original post by Awkwardhafsa
I live in London and I have never heard this sheekoy sheeko. Unless it's in west\north London. They can't be called Somali we call them the lost ones. Ilahey ha soo hanuniyo

I am not really familiar with London boo, just know it happened there. Not too sure what side of London this incident happened, but it was all over Somali twitter yesterday.

Quick Reply