The Student Room Group

Is a'level physics tougher or further maths?

if say I took m2,m3,m4,m5,fp1,fp2
also, which can be done faster?
tougher or faster? If you did that combo, fm is harder

Although I'd argue fm is harder regardless, but easier to self teach

It that makes any sense
Original post by thebrahmabull
if say I took m2,m3,m4,m5,fp1,fp2
also, which can be done faster?

It depends which you find easier, Physics or Maths. Personally I would say Further Maths is likely to be harder but Physics is far from easy.

Why faster? The worst mistake you can make is to rush your A levels and consequently end up with dreadful grades. Take your time and make sure you know everything. Why do you need them to be done quickly?
Original post by LeFailFish
It depends which you find easier, Physics or Maths. Personally I would say Further Maths is likely to be harder but Physics is far from easy.

Why faster? The worst mistake you can make is to rush your A levels and consequently end up with dreadful grades. Take your time and make sure you know everything. Why do you need them to be done quickly?

yeah I know. I needed them done faster because I am getting too old :s-smilie: and want to apply to uni next year by which time I want to do two A'levels. Do you think physics + maths is possible by June?
yeah I know. I needed them done faster because I am getting too old :s-smilie: and want to apply to uni next year by which time I want to do two A'levels. Do you think physics + maths is possible by June?

Yep

But can you sort out the pracs?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yep

But can you sort out the pracs?

The 'pracs' ? do you mean practicals?
The 'pracs' ? do you mean practicals?

Yep

Yes it's possible if you work really hard - you just need to be dedicated and focused.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yep

Well I plan to do the 'practical alternative' units from edexcel so it won't be a problem hopefully :smile:
Original post by LeFailFish
Yes it's possible if you work really hard - you just need to be dedicated and focused.

Thanks for the advice. Hope I'll get 2As :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest