The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassQueen13
#firstworldTSRproblems :teehee: Ah I know what you mean! That tour just came out of nowhere :redface: Just need to kidnap someone to go with me now :colone:

Ooo kidnap :wink: haha

I would go but I have no money atm :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Morning all

Morning Tom

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LilyLouise2
Guys, anyone happen to know the best bank for student finance? I was thinking Santander but I kinda wondered what everyone thought :biggrin: Hope you're all well!

I seem to be going with Santander according to mother :tongue:

Original post by ByronicHero
Well check you out

:elefant:

That's me dancing :biggrin:

Dat talent! :tongue:

This is my new favourite dance http://youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8
Original post by Flobie
x

Morning xxx

How are you today?
Original post by Tomsta
Morning xxx

How are you today?

Remember the blog about tonsillectomies I sent you, where it said by far the most painful day was day 3? Well it's day 3 today and ********************************************************** they weren't ****ing lying :frown:
Original post by Flobie
I seem to be going with Santander according to mother :tongue:

Dat talent! :tongue:

This is my new favourite dance http://youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8

This special effects :sogood:

On a - very tenuously - related note. I really like this song:

Original post by Flobie
Remember the blog about tonsillectomies I sent you, where it said by far the most painful day was day 3? Well it's day 3 today and ********************************************************** they weren't ****ing lying :frown:

Need another remedy of Soft Kitty?
This special effects :sogood:

On a - very tenuously - related note. I really like this song:

The special effects are on a whole new level :cool:

Not something I would usually listen to but it's catchy! There was a point in the video where I started appreciating the "seeing double" effects in the video then came to realise it was just me.. Stoopid painkillers making me vision go all funny :tongue:

Original post by Tomsta
Need another remedy of Soft Kitty?

I think it's beyond soft kitty now :frown:
Original post by Flobie

Not something I would usually listen to but it's catchy! There was a point in the video where I started appreciating the "seeing double" effects in the video then came to realise it was just me.. Stoopid painkillers making me vision go all funny :tongue:

Is there anything i can do, my arms don't reach far enough to help you relax unfortunately :frown:
Started learning Imperial March on Guitar :tongue:
Original post by Flobie

Well, silver linings I suppose!

Your illness has indirectly rendered you able to improve upon low-grade effects.

You could join the X-men :kungfu:
My mum is making my start packing for uni now! I don't move for another 3 weeks :K:
Original post by Tomsta
Is there anything i can do, my arms don't reach far enough to help you relax unfortunately :frown:

Nope, unless you can get me stronger painkillers xD

Well, silver linings I suppose!

Your illness has indirectly rendered you able to improve upon low-grade effects.

You could join the X-men :kungfu:

Saving the world from dem dodgy effects.. Woopah!
Original post by Flobie

Sorry i don't have those kinda contacts, would offer my relaxation services but as i mentioned before my arms don't stretch that far
Original post by kayleighisonfire
My mum is making my start packing for uni now! I don't move for another 3 weeks :K:

Haha, yeah i was packing for uni like a month before i went, trust me you'll need it
Original post by Flobie

Saving the world from dem dodgy effects.. Woopah!

Somebody has to!

And I do have the contacts to get you "stronger painkillers" but I refuse on ethical grounds :P
Original post by Tomsta
Sorry i don't have those kinda contacts, would offer my relaxation services but as i mentioned before my arms don't stretch that far

Painkillers will do nicely, I'm due more in an hour or so :tongue:

Somebody has to!

And I do have the contacts to get you "stronger painkillers" but I refuse on ethical grounds :P

Damn :tongue: the pain has actually eased a bit now, and my sense of taste has started to return! Yay :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
Haha, yeah i was packing for uni like a month before i went, trust me you'll need it

Oh dear, I'm a hoarder too :frown:
Original post by Flobie
Painkillers will do nicely, I'm due more in an hour or so :tongue:

Damn :tongue: the pain has actually eased a bit now, and my sense of taste has started to return! Yay :smile:

Comedy is a great pain reliever
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Oh dear, I'm a hoarder too :frown:

oh dear :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Comedy is a great pain reliever

Except when you've had surgery on your throat, so laughing is the most painful thing you can do :tongue:

Latest