The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A shire horse caj attempted to amputate my foot today. Broke my new boots :emo:
Original post by LeFailFish
4000 characters max :smile: you can go under but if you go too much under it might look like you don't have enough to say...:s-smilie:

That's true- thank you! :-)

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Can go under. I'd say 3500 minimum

Okiedokie- Thank you!!

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
A shire horse caj attempted to amputate my foot today. Broke my new boots :emo:

Oh my goodness!! Are you okay??? D:
damn i remember joining the "super sexy year 11 2012-13 thread"
Original post by blamethenargles

Yeah :tongue: Leg's got a massive dent in it and I bled all over the place but I'll live to fight another day :lol:
Yeah :tongue: Leg's got a massive dent in it and I bled all over the place but I'll live to fight another day :lol:

Pics please

Of the dent

And get well soon :tongue:

Ouch :eek: Shire horses are flipping heavy...
Original post by blamethenargles
That's true- thank you! :-)

Okiedokie- Thank you!!

Which course again?:colondollar:

Ignore, I read the OP, need to PM techno

Ouch!!! Glad to hear you're still battling on ^-^
Reply 888
Hi, first time poster in a year X thread :smile: hopeful medic atm, but generally anxious about the whole thing and close to changing my mind. Doesn't help that I got a B in Chemistry :frown:

Anyone else severely dreading going back to college? I feel I need another summer before I can start even thinking about it.

Also, can someone please tell me whether to take History or Psychology to A2? I prefer the content of History, but its harder and may risk me getting worse grades in Chem and Bio?
I did not know this was made!
Year 13... Wow :colondollar:

As for my UCAS application this year, lets just say it's complicated:lol:

So before I go back to college next week, I'm gonna binge-watch Dragonball :biggrin:
I'm loyal to my childhood :awesome:
Original post by Ava-
Hi, first time poster in a year X thread :smile: hopeful medic atm, but generally anxious about the whole thing and close to changing my mind. Doesn't help that I got a B in Chemistry :frown:

Anyone else severely dreading going back to college? I feel I need another summer before I can start even thinking about it.

Also, can someone please tell me whether to take History or Psychology to A2? I prefer the content of History, but its harder and may risk me getting worse grades in Chem and Bio?

Hello!
I'm actually looking forward to going back, purely because apart from rehearsals I never leave the house... But hey ho!
Regarding History or Psychology, it depends which would be more useful for your future AND which one you would be happier with, I mean, even though you say you prefer History would you be happier doing it because it's harder, and would cause you more stress? It's your call.
Hey guys, im a first time poster so don't know if im doing this right aha. Basically I ****ed my AS results with CDDE in RE, English Lit, Sociology and Economics in that order.

I don't care about Economics because I couldn't do it so didn't revise at all aha. But obviously applying to Unis soon and I've always wanted to go to Brighton but its BBB, I just wondered how easy/possible you guys think it will be to turn CDD into BBB.
Don't worry though i'm applying to a range of unis going down to CCC entry requirements.

Just a heads up I got As in all my sociology mocks but obviously had a dodgy exam aha and got a C in English coursework and an E in the exam.
I miss the days on TSR where you could neg. :frown:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I miss the days on TSR where you could neg. :frown:

I never really got the point of having pos and not neg rep :tongue:
Original post by carrot28
Hey guys, im a first time poster so don't know if im doing this right aha. Basically I ****ed my AS results with CDDE in RE, English Lit, Sociology and Economics in that order.

I don't care about Economics because I couldn't do it so didn't revise at all aha. But obviously applying to Unis soon and I've always wanted to go to Brighton but its BBB, I just wondered how easy/possible you guys think it will be to turn CDD into BBB.
Don't worry though i'm applying to a range of unis going down to CCC entry requirements.

Just a heads up I got As in all my sociology mocks but obviously had a dodgy exam aha and got a C in English coursework and an E in the exam.

Well if you resit a couple of the modules in each subjects you're going to take next year I don't see why you couldn't get bbb. It'll probably be a fair bit of work but if you focus and do a lot of revision it seems perfectly doable, also if Brighton's your favourite apply there otherwise you'll never know what could have been :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never really got the point of having pos and not neg rep :tongue:

People probably complained too much about it, I guess.
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Well if you resit a couple of the modules in each subjects you're going to take next year I don't see why you couldn't get bbb. It'll probably be a fair bit of work but if you focus and do a lot of revision it seems perfectly doable, also if Brighton's your favourite apply there otherwise you'll never know what could have been :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks I really hope so! I know I certainly didn't work hard enough this past year I just hope I can pull my finger out next year :s

On a DofE expedition, my group had to walk between 2 fences and it was quite a narrow passage. 2 gigantic horses were in the middle though, and man was it scary. We had this uncomfortable feeling that one of us would be kicked in the face... so we ended up waiting half an hour or so for them to leave...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Pics please

Of the dent

And get well soon :tongue:

Nah mate, phone is still broken :wink: . Plus my legs are fat and gross and I haven't shaved in like a week b/c I'm revolting so noooo :tongue:

Gonna make a wicked nasty bruise tho :biggrin:

Original post by LeFailFish
Ouch :eek: Shire horses are flipping heavy...

You're telling me mate :tongue:

Original post by Bude8
On a DofE expedition, my group had to walk between 2 fences and it was quite a narrow passage. 2 gigantic horses were in the middle though, and man was it scary. We had this uncomfortable feeling that one of us would be kicked in the face... so we ended up waiting half an hour or so for them to leave...

I was riding and came to a gate. I tried to push it open for the person behind me to grab onto but I rode too close to a gatepost which had this metal thing in it. I got stabbed and horsey kept going so my bloody leg got dragged and I was pulled off. Then I had to keep walking for fifteen minutes and the bloody thing trod on my foot while we were walking.

I still love him really :rolleyes: :tongue:
Nah mate, phone is still broken :wink: . Plus my legs are fat and gross and I haven't shaved in like a week b/c I'm revolting so noooo :tongue:

Gonna make a wicked nasty bruise tho :biggrin:

You're telling me mate :tongue:

I was riding and came to a gate. I tried to push it open for the person behind me to grab onto but I rode too close to a gatepost which had this metal thing in it. I got stabbed and horsey kept going so my bloody leg got dragged and I was pulled off. Then I had to keep walking for fifteen minutes and the bloody thing trod on my foot while we were walking.

I still love him really :rolleyes: :tongue:

ow ow ow ><

Latest