The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abzey_97
Lol. girls are hassle?????!!!! What world do you live in boo?

The many girls I've met in my life are uninteresting and predictable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well judging by your username, you're 17 so thats expected of girls around your age
Original post by Abzey_97
Lol. girls are hassle?????!!!! What world do you live in boo?

The many girls I've met in my life are uninteresting and predictable. That might cause controversy so lemme say i didnt mean it in a bad way. Also you only really know someone if you have lived with them or known them for a very long time but in somali and other marriages everything happens pretty fast.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with the part where you said you really know a person once you lived with them,but honestly, I think guys are hassles because of their crazy expectations. All girls want is to be pretty & have moneeeeeyyy
Anyways this topic has been done to death in this society tbh...can I ask you ladies in here, why do Somali girls avoid each other? Lol, this is something I realised once I moved from a predominate cadaan area to where I live now.

Wallahiii, sisters would rather look you up & down with a bitchyyy face on, then say hello.
Has anyone else experienced this or I am the only one lol?

The brothers are well cool with each other yanoeeee, kinda sad.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Anyways this topic has been done to death in this society tbh...can I ask you ladies in here, why do Somali girls avoid each other? Lol, this is something I realised once I moved from a predominate cadaan area to where I live now.

Wallahiii, sisters would rather look you up & down with a bitchyyy face on, then say hello.

Hmm I don't know do they. I don't think I have noticed that. What!!! girls do that, hmm if a girl looked at me like that I would just smile at her and say hi. She probably would be freaked out lool caus its in my nature to smile at everything :biggrin:
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Hmm I don't know do they. I don't think I have noticed that. What!!! girls do that, hmm if a girl looked at me like that I would just smile at her and say hi. She probably would be freaked out lool caus its in my nature to smile at everything :biggrin:

lolz it must be me then...awks.

Ugh I've noticed this. The only somali girls who i think are approachable are the religious ones who are usually found in the mosque.

I only have 2 somali girl mates. The rest of my friends are pakis, afghans and arabs. That could be down to the fact that my high school had very little somalis though lol. I used to be friends with quite a few somali girls who i met in primary school but subhanallah they became soooooo dramatic when they grew up so I ditched them. Madax xanuun lol. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I hope i meet some nice somali girls at uni though as that'd be cool :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with the part where you said you really know a person once you lived with them,but honestly, I think guys are hassles because of their crazy expectations. All girls want is to be pretty & have moneeeeeyyy

Those two are things which does not make a girl exciting at all. Girls that are self-reliant and with life ambitions more important to her than getting married are tuly amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
Ugh I've noticed this. The only somali girls who i think are approachable are the religious ones who are usually found in the mosque.

I only have 2 somali girl mates. The rest of my friends are pakis, afghans and arabs. That could be down to the fact that my high school had very little somalis though lol. I used to be friends with quite a few somali girls who i met in primary school but subhanallah they became soooooo dramatic when they grew up so I ditched them. Madax xanuun lol. Ain't nobody got time for that.

True right yo

Posted from TSR Mobile

YESSS!!! My high school was full of drama day in and day out so I left the group lol. Duqsie there were fights almost everyday wallahi no lie. But it was packed with Somali girls so lol had no choice.

I stay well away from the religious ones...ohhhmiiGood, they are the worsttt. Slyyy anyways, especially those that stay in the mosque. Looooool honestlyy I have a handful of Somali friends that I are cool and just cadeey were we can joke and stuff. They tend to be more "westernised" tho.

InsaAllah you will sis.
lolz it must be me then...awks.

Lol nah its cool :smile: I don't even have many Somali friends wallahi :biggrin:
H

I've seen this too, it's quite sad. There are 3 somali girls in my sixth forms- one of them is alright, we're friends but of the other two, one of them was soooooo rude to me at the start of the year lool but after a while she calmed down. The other one however, I don't know, I think she hates me she can't even look at me :frown:. The funny thing is I'm soooo miskeen at school, I'm really really quiet my teachers think I'm depressed all the time haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
YESSS!!! My high school was full of drama day in and day out so I left the group lol. Duqsie there were fights almost everyday wallahi no lie. But it was packed with Somali girls so lol had no choice.

I stay well away from the religious ones...ohhhmiiGood, they are the worsttt. Slyyy anyways, especially those that stay in the mosque. Looooool honestlyy I have a handful of Somali friends that I are cool and just cadeey were we can joke and stuff. They tend to be more "westernised" tho.

InsaAllah you will sis.

Loooool this somali girl near me got stabbed in the leg in the local park by her somali 'friends' and another black girl. It was crazy

And hahaha whats wrong with the ones at the mosque? There are ones who are abit too strict that i try to avoid but others are cool
Hello fellow Somalians :biggrin: I definitely agree Somali girls are sooooo bitchy beside my two Somali best friends -_-
Original post by Noura*
H

I've seen this too, it's quite sad. There are 3 somali girls in my sixth forms- one of them is alright, we're friends but of the other two, one of them was soooooo rude to me at the start of the year lool but after a while she calmed down. The other one however, I don't know, I think she hates me she can't even look at me :frown:. The funny thing is I'm soooo miskeen at school, I'm really really quiet my teachers think I'm depressed all the time haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I honestly hate girls who are rude for no reason. There was this black girl in one of my classes in college who would give me a bitch face everytime i saw her. I wish i could go back now and ask her exactly what her problem was.
Even in high school, there were a few jamaican girls who hated me for no apparent reason :/ i get along better with west african girls than Jamaicans for some reason lol.
Original post by QueenSI
Hello fellow Somalians :biggrin: I definitely agree Somali girls are sooooo bitchy beside my two Somali best friends -_-

Somali* :biggrin:

Welcome to the society!! :party:

This whole bitchy debate reminds me of the sh*t somali peope say/do video where he acts like a typical xaliimo xD
I have seen this as well. More or less every Somali girl here is walking with non Somali girls. While 99% of the time a Somali guy would be walking with other Somali guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somali* :biggrin:

Welcome to the society!! :party:

This whole bitchy debate reminds me of the sh*t somali peope say/do video where he acts like a typical xaliimo xD

Hahah thank you :wink:

i seen someone mention how girls find their husbands at uni. Where do you guys wanna meet your husbands?
Original post by QueenSI
Hahah thank you :wink:

i seen someone mention how girls find their husbands at uni. Where do you guys wanna meet your husbands?

Allah knows lool. I dont think you can decide where you'll meet your future husband, its already written down by Allah :tongue:

How old are you and what do u study queen si (I assume your name is siham :wink: ) ?
Allah knows lool. I dont think you can decide where you'll meet your future husband, its already written down by Allah :tongue:

How old are you and what do u study queen si (I assume your name is siham :wink: ) ?

ahah nooo siham is not my name SI is my initials:tongue::wink:. Im 17, 18 on monday:colone::colone::colone: im doing onto A2 psychology, Law and Maths wbu?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by QueenSI
ahah nooo siham is not my name SI is my initials:tongue::wink:. Im 17, 18 on monday:colone::colone::colone: im doing onto A2 psychology, Law and Maths wbu?

Happy early birthday!!!! :party:

haha wow I took law and psychology at Alevel too! I loved them so much.
I took a gap year after college and going uni soon to study Psychology inshaAllah.

Quick Reply

Latest