Why did ramsey header towards goal from that far out
Original post by Ggmu!
Idc where we finished last season.

This is hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still hilarious?
Fair play arsenal, didn't see that coming :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd probably have taken a draw before kick off tbh...
Original post by Ggmu!
Lucky that Everton got complacent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least we took advantage eh :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm flabbergasted, I really am. As much as I don't want Giroud to be our ST, fair play to him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will take a point gladly. Where are those Arsenal haters? Where did that little rat 'yesss I diddd' run off to?
2 woeful performances and yet you guys have 4 points out of 6. Early season is more of putting points on the board so welldone.
At least we can argue it should have been 2-1 if the linesman had got the offside call right
Reply 5129
If it was 2-1 I wouldn't of been bothered as much but 2-2 FFS we deserved the 3 points regardless of our **** performance.

That 2nd goal by Everton was so wrong
Original post by AR_95
Oh you meant ATsu :lol:

Yep :yep:
lol @ ****ing idiots that think Goodison is an easy place to play football
Hope AW learns from how unbalanced this team can be at times from that performances.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5133
This is exactly what I mean about Giroud.. He's almost the perfect impact sub. He came on and what an impact? Perfect player to bring on when plan A doesn't work
Giroud and Ramsey rescued my fantasy team today.

In other news, Ballague claims Di Maria is going to United for 48m
Original post by SHOO
This is exactly what I mean about Giroud.. He's almost the perfect impact sub. He came on and what an impact? Perfect player to bring on when plan A doesn't work

Shame we don't have a plan AA to make him plan B.
Giroud is our best striker. Need to stop conceding poor goals. Özil can't wing. Never play Sanogo again. We'll hopefully be alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would have taken a point at Goodison before the match started. Giroud may be ****, but we look a lot more **** without him in the team. He always offers a threat in the air when our passing isn't going anywhere.

I hope Arsene learns a lesson from this: don't ****ing play Ozil out wide away from home. Stick two wingers that can track back, or bench Ozil and play with a midfield three. Chelsea, City and Liverpool would spank us if we play like that on their grounds.
Original post by Xotol
Would have taken a point at Goodison before the match started. Giroud may be ****, but we look a lot more **** without him in the team. He always offers a threat in the air when our passing isn't going anywhere.

I hope Arsene learns a lesson from this: don't ****ing play Ozil out wide away from home. Stick two wingers that can track back, or bench Ozil and play with a midfield three. Chelsea, City and Liverpool would spank us if we play like that on their grounds.

Forget Chelsea, City or Liverpool the likes of Newcastle and Southampton will probably spank us.
Original post by Loat
Good comeback, shockingly poor in the first half but in the end it turns out we've been robbed by the linesman. Didn't think I'd be saying that at half time...

Theo needs to spend training sessions telling Giroud how to put the ball into the goal when he's presented with a chance from ten yards.

We really need to get Henry in as a striker coach.

Latest