The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Umar1
I have seen this as well. More or less every Somali girl here is walking with non Somali girls. While 99% of the time a Somali guy would be walking with other Somali guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is so true. Somali guys always hang out with each other unlike most Somali girls :laugh:.

This is weird though, I don't know too many Somali people but whenever I meet a Somali girl they are always so nice and kind. I've even become good friends with some just from meeting Somali girls randomly somewhere where we just strike up conversation. My experience with Somali girls is that they are nice. I've only ever met 1 who was rude and stared at you lol.
Original post by Umar1
I have seen this as well. More or less every Somali girl here is walking with non Somali girls. While 99% of the time a Somali guy would be walking with other Somali guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

YASSSSS!!! This!!! Wallahii Somali girls avoid each other like crazy whilst the guys be friends for life..it is depressing.

Original post by Noura*
H

I've seen this too, it's quite sad. There are 3 somali girls in my sixth forms- one of them is alright, we're friends but of the other two, one of them was soooooo rude to me at the start of the year lool but after a while she calmed down. The other one however, I don't know, I think she hates me she can't even look at me :frown:. The funny thing is I'm soooo miskeen at school, I'm really really quiet my teachers think I'm depressed all the time haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hate people that for no reason seem to have a problem with you. I tend to ignore them so hard like they don't exist. I used to be a proper miskeen abaayo, wallahiii i grew up with cadaan people lol so when I came here full of Somali it was a shock to my system. I thought they would be nice but naaaaaah. Just ignore her sis wallahiii that would be my advice & once you start ignoring their asses they come running up to you like WTH, what you want from me now boo?

Original post by Secretnerd123
Loooool this somali girl near me got stabbed in the leg in the local park by her somali 'friends' and another black girl. It was crazy

And hahaha whats wrong with the ones at the mosque? There are ones who are abit too strict that i try to avoid but others are cool

Whattttt??? Somali girls who used to be friends always fight each other. My hooyo used to warn me about that hahaha. Nah wallahii they are slyyy the WORST people I could have ever met the ones in the mosque.
Happy early birthday!!!! :party:

haha wow I took law and psychology at Alevel too! I loved them so much.
I took a gap year after college and going uni soon to study Psychology inshaAllah.

wooo am applying for psychology at uni too! Hahaha thank you:wink:
Going back to the somali girls giving dirty looks topic. its so awk:rolleyes:ward i always get dirty looks and am not even gassed :confused: Whats your experience with these kinda girls
Original post by Umar1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think (I could be wrong) it's because some Somali girls are quite insecure, it's also the girls, not the guys, who marry foreigners generally. At mosques, they're the ones always requesting the white converts-not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's becoming a bit of a joke now.
I remember back at secondary school this girl used to go around talking about how dad says he will not allow her to marry a Somali and our school was majority Asian- so embarrassing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QueenSI
wooo am applying for psychology at uni too! Hahaha thank you:wink:
Going back to the somali girls giving dirty looks topic. its so awk:rolleyes:ward i always get dirty looks and am not even gassed :confused: Whats your experience with these kinda girls

I wrote like a paragraph about it a few post above yours lol

I honestly pity girls who do that because they have serious self esteem issues lol
Original post by Noura*
H

I've seen this too, it's quite sad. There are 3 somali girls in my sixth forms- one of them is alright, we're friends but of the other two, one of them was soooooo rude to me at the start of the year lool but after a while she calmed down. The other one however, I don't know, I think she hates me she can't even look at me :frown:. The funny thing is I'm soooo miskeen at school, I'm really really quiet my teachers think I'm depressed all the time haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow girls are like that. Lol I was like you in Year 7 I was too quiet but in year 8 I was naughty lool. I can't believe somali girls are like that, I went to an islamic secondary school and there were not many somali girls so yeh. Quiet girls are AWESOME :smile::smile:
I wrote like a paragraph about it a few post above yours lol

I honestly pity girls who do that because they have serious self esteem issues lol

SOOOOO Annoying -_-urrghh
Who watches the originals?!!!!!!!!!
I honestly hate girls who are rude for no reason. There was this black girl in one of my classes in college who would give me a bitch face everytime i saw her. I wish i could go back now and ask her exactly what her problem was.
Even in high school, there were a few jamaican girls who hated me for no apparent reason :/ i get along better with west african girls than Jamaicans for some reason lol.

Them ones lool. I can kinda brush if it's any girl (because Im strong black woman myself lolol) but when it's a fellow xaliimo it's a bit xanuun. I swear Ive always wanted like a Somali best friend but they most of them seem to have this non-existent beef with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QueenSI

I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QueenSI

I DO!! Klaus is an amazing character. I belive it will start again in America in around 45 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel sorry for guys who have their dm's/kik messages etc being exposed on twitter by the girls they were trying to chat up. They don't even bother to hide the guys name/face/number sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also watch the vampire diaries, made in chelsea, bunch of anime shows( truss me not a nerd) and soo much more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Umar1
I feel sorry for guys who have their dm's/kik messages etc being exposed on twitter by the girls they were trying to chat up. They don't even bother to hide the guys name/face/number sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why the hell do girls do that?! It seriously annoys me. Its usually the insecure ones who want to try and make it seem to the rest of the world that all the guys are after them when in reality its the opposite :lol:

Atleast show only your friends but have a bit of naxariis for the dude, girls :tongue:
Why the hell do girls do that?! It seriously annoys me. Its usually the insecure ones who want to try and make it seem to the rest of the world that all the guys are after them when in reality its the opposite :lol:

Atleast show only your friends but have a bit of naxariis for the dude, girls :tongue:

At times I do feel as if some guys are at fault, messaging a girl as soon as she follows back on twitter, keep trying even though she's clearly not interested etc.

This is never justified though in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QueenSI

Aww I don't my friends want me to watch it, but I did watch vampire diaries, prison brake, Teen wolf and soo much more. I have not caught up on any of them :biggrin:
Original post by Abzey_97
I also watch the vampire diaries, made in chelsea, bunch of anime shows( truss me not a nerd) and soo much more

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol you watch animie shows ima more of korean dramas :biggrin:
Original post by Umar1

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL sometimes it is jokes tho.

Original post by Abzey_97

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you a girl by any chance?
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Lol you watch animie shows ima more of korean dramas :biggrin:

KOREAN

DRAMAS

:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noura*
Them ones lool. I can kinda brush if it's any girl (because Im strong black woman myself lolol) but when it's a fellow xaliimo it's a bit xanuun. I swear Ive always wanted like a Somali best friend but they most of them seem to have this non-existent beef with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wallahiiii I get ya, but there are some really cool ones aswell boo. Don't ya worry. I do sorta wish I had like a larger crowd that I could hang out with but only got a couple.

BTW when was the last time y'all went to a wedding... a somali one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending