The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Melissa.J.Parkes
Hi, I'm back! I apologise for not being online for a while. How is everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Welcome back Melissa! :biggrin: I just randomly returned day before yesterday too! I'm good! How're you? Where were you? :P
Original post by Mr...
Why not :console:

The list is endless! But I know it won't be as bad as Year 11...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adityac3688
Welcome back Melissa! :biggrin: I just randomly returned day before yesterday too! I'm good! How're you? Where were you? :P

Thank you! Welcome back too! I've just been really occupied, so haven't had chance to post anything. However, I have been stalking the GCSE threads and Exam Board Grade Boundary websites. My school did extremely well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone got any idea when schools' GCSE results come out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Your school should post them on their site :yes: or it could be on a newspaper of some sort :dontknow:
Why do you ask?

I was just really interested, I was considering leaving my school earlier this year, after my school got put into special measures. My parents were asking me whether I thought that the school had improved and I wasn't sure... Last year's A*-C percentage was 49.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bullscheiße
I was just really interested, I was considering leaving my school earlier this year, after my school got put into special measures. My parents were asking me whether I thought that the school had improved and I wasn't sure... Last year's A*-C percentage was 49.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Special measures?

I'm not even going to say my schools A*-C or maybe it's A*-B bc my school is private XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Your shouldn't let how well your teacher teach dictate your grades :yep: It is also a bad idea to start a new school in year 10. :fyi:

My friend started my school in Y10(she just finished GCSE). I expect we'll have a huge lot of new girls at my school in September :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
I agree! It feels so weird... I'm not looking forward to this! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither, I'm so nervous :eek:
Original post by Elliwhi
Special measures?

I'm not even going to say my schools A*-C or maybe it's A*-B bc my school is private XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it over 90%?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
Your shouldn't let how well your teacher teach dictate your grades :yep: It is also a bad idea to start a new school in year 10. :fyi:

I know how much of a bad idea it is, but thanks for reminding me.
- Introduce yourself! Hi guys, I'm haysaurus. (sorry for not doing this earlier, i wasn't on a computer so it was a bit glitchy)

- What subjects are you taking? Maths, english literature & language, triple sciences, Russian, French, geography, Latin.

- What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11? (You don’t have to answer at all, nothing is probably concrete anyway as we’re only in Year 10 ) Go to college?

- What are your hobbies and interests? Internet & clash of clans (mostly)
- How do you feel about going into Year 10? Nervous, worried.

- (If you’d like) Favourite smiley? :smile:
Original post by Mr...
:hi: haysaurus! I am Mr... And welcome to :tsr:. I am doing French too :five:

If you need anything just ask me or karmacrunch :smile:

Also it would be best to join our group http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2726

Hey, thanks. I've joined the group 2 days ago actually but my request is pending it seems.
Original post by Mr...
It is because karmacrunch has to authorise your request :yep:

Logically, yeah
Original post by Haysaurus
- Introduce yourself! Hi guys, I'm haysaurus. (sorry for not doing this earlier, i wasn't on a computer so it was a bit glitchy)

- What subjects are you taking? Maths, english literature & language, triple sciences, Russian, French, geography, Latin.

- What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11? (You don’t have to answer at all, nothing is probably concrete anyway as we’re only in Year 10 ) Go to college?

Welcome to The Student Room Haysaurarus :biggrin: If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask us! :smile: We're all here to help each other and stuff :smile:

Hiya! As others have said, welcome to TSR!

I'm doing a lot of the subjects that you are doing expect I'm doing music and re instead of Russian and Latin :smile: :llama:

OMGONGOMGOMG I LOVE YOU ALREADY XDXDXDXD

I just sat my Russian GCSE ^_^

Are you Russian by any chance? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!! Welcome to TSR and I'm sorry for your pending join request. I hadn't seen you on the thread so I wanted to make sure that you were actually in our year. :redface:
I'm taking geography, do you know which board you're on? You're like me doing three languages only I'm not doing French GCSE :tongue:

Welcome again! :biggrin:

Original post by Mr...
It is because karmacrunch has to authorise your request :yep:

Yeah... :colondollar:

My phone died so I'm on my iPod. Sorry! I'll reply soon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bullscheiße
Is it over 90%?

Well it doesn't say for A*-C, but A*-A is 80%+ XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Good, have you let him in yet?

Sorry for replying so late everybody I just woke up :sadnod:

Morning! I woke up at like 7:00 am :frown: so tired
Original post by Mr...
Poor you :console:
However I seriously need to get my sleeping pattern in check before school starts :yep:

Me too, it's so hard waking up on a Monday morning as it is, I am not looking forward to waking up on the first day :smile: the only thing I look forward to is seeing my friends again and stuff!

I am kind of looking forward to getting my new timetable, hopefully I'll get the teachers I like!!! :biggrin:

Latest