The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flux_Dubstep
Has anybody got any experience of being in the only pupil in a class?
I was supposed to be with a good friend in Physics for y13, but he got a U, so I don't really think he will be continuing, meaning I will be the only person in my physics class =/
I get on well with one of my teachers, but have an absolute hatred for the other.

For chinese I was the only person in the class this year so that was 5 hours a week with just me and the teacher and it was fine, we just got on with the work pretty quickly and it meant I had a lot of time for revision lessons

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Other girls have more common sense than myself :wink:

Also I forgive animals for being animals but not people for being people.

You're a dude so it's considered acceptable :emo:

Oooooh, no I'm not ignoring you :tongue: I'm hoping to get it sorted out on enrollment day now (I'll also rip out my friend's throat)

Fine, here are mine:

Spoiler

omg dem legs tho :love:
Original post by O133
I never made the connection!

My username is an embarrassment TBH. Made it in year nine which was a long time ago now :tongue:

Original post by Flux_Dubstep
Has anybody got any experience of being in the only pupil in a class?
I was supposed to be with a good friend in Physics for y13, but he got a U, so I don't really think he will be continuing, meaning I will be the only person in my physics class =/
I get on well with one of my teachers, but have an absolute hatred for the other.

Sorry, I've never been the only student in a class but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry it's happened to you and that you don't like one of your teachers. If all of your teachers were good then I'd definitely consider it to be a good thing, as you'll essentially be getting 1:1 tuition and you can work at your own pace. I can't imagine how annoying it'd be to have to sit with somebody you don't get along with for hours each week. Sorry mate :frown:
Original post by NinjaPandaa
For chinese I was the only person in the class this year so that was 5 hours a week with just me and the teacher and it was fine, we just got on with the work pretty quickly and it meant I had a lot of time for revision lessons

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jealous!! I'd love that omg
Original post by Bude8
omg dem legs tho :love:

Yeah I'm gonna get Jack Dawson to paint me like one of his French bitches :cool: .
My username is an embarrassment TBH. Made it in year nine which was a long time ago now :tongue:

This is how I feel about my username :frown:((((( bad decision making in year 10 cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're embarrassed by yours?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm gonna get Jack Dawson to paint me like one of his French bitches :cool: .

This is how I feel about my username :frown:((((( bad decision making in year 10 cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by TLHroolz

Posted from TSR Mobile

That email address you made back when you were like 10 is the worst ._.

I think it's the double A in 'pandaa' that does it I'm afraid :tongue: ...

... and the 'roolz' instead of 'rules' in yours :tongue: . Or 'rules' in general really :wink:

Original post by Bude8

'pighig999' was my email, (emphasis on the WAS). Da***, Tails?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm actually not embarrassed by mine, my love for Harry Potter will remain with me until the end of time^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like a **** with mine

Original post by Bude8

I think mine wins
I think it's the double A in 'pandaa' that does it I'm afraid :tongue: ...

... and the 'roolz' instead of 'rules' in yours :tongue: . Or 'rules' in general really :wink:

'pighig999' was my email, (emphasis on the WAS). Da***, Tails?

:frown:((( I wish I'd changed it back in the days you could

I think I had the double a so it stretched it out like dollaaaaa cry pray4ninja

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown:((( I wish I'd changed it back in the days you could

I think I had the double a so it stretched it out like dollaaaaa cry pray4ninja

Posted from TSR Mobile

You still can change it AFAIK, but the rules about changing still apply. You're only allowed a new one if your current one is your actual name or if it otherwise gives away your identity. That's how shadab768ahmed changed his, y'knowwww :wink:
You still can change it AFAIK, but the rules about changing still apply. You're only allowed a new one if your current one is your actual name or if it otherwise gives away your identity. That's how shadab768ahmed changed his, y'knowwww :wink:

This doesn't give away my identity it's just super embarrassing :frown:(( suprisingly enough my first name isn't ninja and my surname isn't pandaa ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
This doesn't give away my identity it's just super embarrassing :frown:(( suprisingly enough my first name isn't ninja and my surname isn't pandaa ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe it does, you're just not telling us ><
You could be the superhero NINJAPANDAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd have cruel parents if that WAS your name :lol: (actually who am I kidding Ninja is a WICKED name there you go that's my future first born son right there. It was gonna be Dragon but nah that can be middle name).

You might be able to claim that it gives away your identity/that people have found you (i.e. say it's a nickname or something), but I dunno how lenient they are :dontknow:
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

How is your name super embarrassing? :lol:
You'd have cruel parents if that WAS your name :lol: (actually who am I kidding Ninja is a WICKED name there you go that's my future first born son right there. It was gonna be Dragon but nah that can be middle name).

You might be able to claim that it gives away your identity/that people have found you (i.e. say it's a nickname or something), but I dunno how lenient they are :dontknow:

True although tbh it doesn't bother me that much there are plenty of other people with embarrassing names though and I'm still fairly anonymous tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
How is your name super embarrassing? :lol:

I think the use of ninja makes it fairly embarrassing tbh as well as the double a :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You still can change it AFAIK, but the rules about changing still apply. You're only allowed a new one if your current one is your actual name or if it otherwise gives away your identity. That's how x changed his, y'knowwww :wink:

:zomg:

You have exposed me you bitch

Latest