The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deshi
He hasn't become a good player and he never has been. No idea how he keeps managing to score again Arsenal.

What was his goal like last week?

He's dreadful every time I usually see him

His goal was excellent last week as was the one today. At this rate he'll be a regular starter and could get a few goals this season, I imagine he's quite cheap.

He was awful last season but he's looking like a new man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Come on Giroud, need more points on the board today.
Sanchez going to Ramsey asap. Disgraceful.
Yes giroud
Reply 1464
My defenders : Filipe Luis - Debuchy - Jagielka

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by little_wizard123
Sanchez going to Ramsey asap. Disgraceful.

Poor choice to have Sanchez in the first place. Good reason why the masses went Sanchez > Ramsey before the season started
Original post by Yesss I diddd
Poor choice to have Sanchez in the first place. Good reason why the masses went Sanchez > Ramsey before the season started

Can't stand hindsight heroes. :rolleyes:
Can't stand hindsight heroes. :rolleyes:

Speaking as someone who went Sanchez > Ramsey and enjoyed Ramsey's points, I'm more of a foresight hero.

inb4 year of the noob :rofl2:
Original post by Yesss I diddd
Speaking as someone who went Sanchez > Ramsey and enjoyed Ramsey's points, I'm more of a foresight hero.

inb4 year of the noob :rofl2:

Now you're just being stupid.
Costa 0 bonus points, what a joke

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now you're just being stupid.

I think you'll find that the correct term is 'casual'.
Why can't Everton just learn to defend? I really thought that Ramsey would struggle this season because once everyone is at full fitness he should be in a quite a defensive role but at the moment is almost playing in the number 10 role and he has scored twice just by being in the right place. I regret not putting him in from start but I will not change my mind. he stays out of my team (just like I did with Yaya and Ramsey last season, like the inspired manager I am.)
Original post by Alex Doran
Why can't Everton just learn to defend? I really thought that Ramsey would struggle this season because once everyone is at full fitness he should be in a quite a defensive role but at the moment is almost playing in the number 10 role and he has scored twice just by being in the right place. I regret not putting him in from start but I will not change my mind. he stays out of my team (just like I did with Yaya and Ramsey last season, like the inspired manager I am.)

is this the most incorrect post in the history of tsr. probably not quite
Bloody Hutton didn't get any bonus points, no Villa players did
Original post by Deshi
Bloody Hutton didn't get any bonus points, no Villa players did

That's crazy, Hutton was the best player on the pitch! Perhaps Delph deserved one too?
Meh only 18 points so far, changed Nasri > Ramsey but also want to do Ben Davies > Hutton, seriously thinking about taking a 4 point hit.
Original post by CAP31
My defenders : Filipe Luis - Debuchy - Jagielka

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol same
39 points with begovic eriksen mata and Rooney to play

Posted from TSR Mobile
course i left wisdom on the bench.
baines gets 0, wisdom gets 8...
nice one luke

also didn't change my captain in time, so now i got sturridge as my main man when he's playing arguably the toughest game of the season.
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Costa 0 bonus points, what a joke

Posted from TSR Mobile

mate he scored more or less a tap in
both of costa's goals have been as simple as they can be for a striker like him, on a plate.

of course he needs to be in the right place at the right team, but bonus points should be going to the creators of his goals, not him.

Quick Reply

Latest