The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QueenSI
I'm a lander born in holland love in UK wbu

Same, was born in Holland as im assuming a lot somalis in the UK. My sister's intials are SI (depending on how you spell it), would be awkward if it was her.:redface:
Original post by wat a wizard
Same, was born in Holland as im assuming a lot somalis in the UK. My sister's intials are SI (depending on how you spell it), would be awkward if it was her.:redface:

Lol dw it's not your sister lool my siblings aren't into tsr plus am the oldest at 17
Original post by missfats
lel is the new way of saying lol.
I like it lel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell that half somali half scottish guy to post on here. It will be interesting 😂
Guysssss I have no idea hpw this just happened but I decided to downwnload the soundcloud app and I always used to avoid it because I thought was was this shot but omggggggg I was missing out.
Original post by Secretnerd123
Tell that half somali half scottish guy to post on here. It will be interesting 😂

There is a half somali half scottish guy around.
My prediction came, a somali guy with a scottish accent:biggrin:
Original post by Al-farhan
There is a half somali half scottish guy around.
My prediction came, a somali guy with a scottish accent:biggrin:

He doesn't live in scotland, i think his dad is just scottish :smile:

I can't quote on mobile.
you do tht.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't quote on mobile.
you do tht.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm shy :colondollar:
And u just quoted me lol
I'm shy :colondollar:
And u just quoted me lol

LOLOL I meant quoting a user in.

but ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I met a fit Somali girl at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea played Atletico last season.....any chance you're here?

Seriously though, we got along really well, had a lot of things in common, but I didn't ask for her number because I was a pussy smh :angry::frown:
Original post by AnharM
I met a fit Somali girl at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea played Atletico last season.....any chance you're here?

Seriously though, we got along really well, had a lot of things in common, but I didn't ask for her number because I was a pussy smh :angry::frown:

You've told that story like 5 times on tsr lool

I doubt many somali girls go for south asians. They tend to like black, whites and arabs mostly :tongue:

I doubt many somali guys go for south asians. They tend to like black, whites and arabs mostly :tongue:

I go for Asians.

asians> arabs.
nom sayin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt many somali girls go for south asians. They tend to like black, whites and arabs mostly :tongue:

Loool I know, still searching for her :frown: loool

Don't care about the last sentence, we clicked. That's what matters, nothing else. Race shouldn't be an issue.
I go for Asians.

asians> arabs.
nom sayin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loool are you forreal?

How many Somali girls really end up with an Arab though? I've never seen it happen
I go for Asians.

asians> arabs.
nom sayin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you GO FOR them yh :biggrin: lol
Original post by AnharM
Loool are you forreal?

How many Somali girls really end up with an Arab though? I've never seen it happen

Its very, very common. I have 6/7 relatives married to arabs/Kurds :smile: i know more somali girls married to whites though
I go for Asians.

asians> arabs.
nom sayin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

East Asians eh? Thats different to south asians boo

Original post by AnharM
Loool I know, still searching for her :frown: loool

Don't care about the last sentence, we clicked. That's what matters, nothing else. Race shouldn't be an issue.

Who approached who?
East Asians eh? Thats different to south asians boo

Who approached who?

nono.

east/south asians then blacks then whites.

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Loool are you forreal?

I know loads.

and yes I'm for real.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who approached who?

I approached. I was just pissed off that night because Chelsea lost, so I was thinking ''nothing could make me worse, so let me go for it'', but walking away without her number pissed me off even more loool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending