The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
No hate from me man I'm just telling it how it is :lol:

You'll just have to wait until some one else ****s up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, fingers crossed Luke comments soon then :biggrin: (jk)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Wait what? No LB was what I meant then lol! So a back four of Debuchy, Kos, Per and Chambers.

Forgot about Flamini.

Do you ever feel scared whenever Wilshere gets the ball? You just know he's going to lose it or fall over.

Yeah I know, it was rhetorical, like 'Fk it, why not?' :biggrin:

I just feel annoyed because he spends too long on it and almost always just gets pushed over by the wind and we get countered against. He also makes at least one stupid challenge a game, which could be deadly (like in the 0-1 game against Monaco).
Original post by Arkasia
Yeah I know, it was rhetorical, like 'Fk it, why not?' :biggrin:

I just feel annoyed because he spends too long on it and almost always just gets pushed over by the wind and we get countered against. He also makes at least one stupid challenge a game, which could be deadly (like in the 0-1 game against Monaco).

Actually no scrap that. I'd put Podolski on the wing.

Anyways yeah, its so frustrating to be honest. Either that or he dribbles the ball straight into traffic expecting a foul after :colonhash:
Actually no scrap that. I'd put Podolski on the wing.

Anyways yeah, its so frustrating to be honest. Either that or he dribbles the ball straight into traffic expecting a foul after :colonhash:

I forgot Podolski even existed, is he still injured?

I KNOW, him and Cazorla play way too close to the opposition and then act surprised when they get dispossessed.
Original post by Arkasia

I KNOW, him and Cazorla play way too close to the opposition and then act surprised when they get dispossessed.

Prince Poldi wasn't at today games despite being fit. On his way to Juve I guess. Real shame but at 29 he's not longer a top level player. Anything over £10M and we've done well. I'm probably one of Poldi's biggest fans btw
Original post by sevchenko
Prince Poldi wasn't at today games despite being fit. On his way to Juve I guess. Real shame but at 29 he's not longer a top level player. Anything over £10M and we've done well. I'm probably one of Poldi's biggest fans btw

He is probably our most clinical finisher, he always gets at least a few goals for us. Shame to see him go if he does, but as you said, he isn't getting any younger and we need to get someone better.
Original post by Arkasia

What? Was Poldi even injured before? What'd you mean 'still' ffs lol.

Feel your pain brah. Wilsh needs to improve asap ngl, Cazorla I can forgive because he's scored some important goals lately but really. Smh.
What? Was Poldi even injured before? What'd you mean 'still' ffs lol.

Feel your pain brah. Wilsh needs to improve asap ngl, Cazorla I can forgive because he's scored some important goals lately but really. Smh.

He has been injured for ages. Was out at the end of our season, came back for like 10 minutes of the World Cup, then sat out the rest of it.

I'll be honest, I don't actually know how good Wilshere is. Everyone talks about the Barca game a few years back, but that is the only game they talk about, so maybe it was a fluke and he actually isn't as good as everyone thinks? Cazorla has been important for us and provided creative flair last season, even if he didn't score many (he did score in the FA Cup final and the Community shield so that's ok). Wilshere is unlucky with some injuries but he is quickly becoming a liability.
Gutted if Podolski goes, but unfortunately he doesn't really have a place in the squad. Still our best finisher along with Walcott and probably the best left foot in the prem bar RVP
Original post by Birdman1234567
Gutted if Podolski goes, but unfortunately he doesn't really have a place in the squad. Still our best finisher along with Walcott and probably the best left foot in the prem bar RVP

Is Sturridge left footed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

podolski better left foot than sturridge?

lol.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown

lol.

My comment doesn't warrant a condescending 'lol'. It's genuinely debatable tbh. If anything Podolski is deffo better at power and long range shots, and his conversion rate is also amazing.

Reply 5332
Original post by manchesterunited15
[video="youtube;eo0UhloNnPQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0UhloNnPQ[/video]

Haven't looked, but I'll assume it's Butters and General Disarray.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol.

Possibly yes. Remember we are discussing purely their left-footed ability, and not any other attributes.
My comment doesn't warrant a condescending 'lol'. It's genuinely debatable tbh. If anything Podolski is deffo better at power and long range shots, and his conversion rate is also amazing.

Lol.
Lol.

Tbh Luke Poldi has a better left foot than Sturridge it's an absolute hammer, no contest as to whom I'd rather have in my team though, Poldi is inconsistent as hell.
Shame Podolski is never in a position to use his legendary left foot as he is too slow.
Poldi has the best left foot in the league tbh.

Sturridge is obviously a more complete package. Works harder, better dribbler, can find space better etc but Podolski is the better finisher on the left foot. Better than RVP tbh.

Dw Sturridge will improve his finishing though, he can provide good finishes but there is more to come from Daniel Sturridge. Favourite player to watch in the prem(after Hazard and prince Fabregas)
Reply 5338
Would bet money there won't be another lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Would bet money there won't be another lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol

:colonhash:

Latest