The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by straw-struck
So have all of you girls seen each other ? The only person I've seen is missfats ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! I've met no one :P
Original post by AnharM
Ohhh, yeah my cousin graduated at QMUL actually. He goes it's a decent uni, but I live like 5 mins away from QMUL, I can't go there and stay local lmao

You wanna sign up to ISoc? LOL I find that funny still

:curious: pls tell me why u find it funny?
Original post by AnimeCrazy
:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: Oh stop it you :wink: Hahah how you been boo?!

I'm good boo x
you?

I make you blush.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
I'm good boo x
you?

I make you blush.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So much better knowing I'm talking to you again :wink: Hahah but of course, you're the only one who can make be blush (hush dont tell anyone )

Hows college or Uni treating yah?!
OMG!!! Yes I do! Idil was just here yesterday thats my little niece! And yes Mustaf is with my brother right now, just finished year 11 now, all of us are waiting for his GCSE , him and my sister (shes also in year 11!) They refused to give us their results, Im still laughing about that XD

Omg, hahahha yes I do know them! What a small world! This shows, all Somalis know each other. Abayo Halimo part of the sugule family. You realted to em?

Now I am SUPER jealous, how are you making me this jealous, Ive never seen a beach in my life.

I will! And as for Uni accommodation, I'm just going to commute the first year and inshallah hopefull move in for second year! What about you? You commuting or dorms?

Small world :P

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Shes my mum's 2nd cousin! My family and the sugule's are very close. Shukri (aunt halimo's sis) actually moved from holland and is staying with us. Her kids are currently staying with aunt Sofia sugule (do u know her??)

Small world indeed!!!! :eek: :yikes: :eek:

Oh i see! How long will the commute be? I will be commuting the entire 3 years inshaAllah as its in london so no point moving :tongue:
So have all of you girls seen each other ? The only person I've seen is missfats 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've seen misfatts and Biryani's pics and they've seen me :smile:
Original post by Secretnerd123
OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Shes my mum's 2nd cousin! My family and the sugule's are very close. Shukri (aunt halimo's sis) actually moved from holland and is staying with us. Her kids are currently staying with aunt Sofia sugule (do u know her??)

Small world indeed!!!! :eek: :yikes: :eek:

Oh i see! How long will the commute be? I will be commuting the entire 3 years inshaAllah as its in london so no point moving :tongue:

Let me make the world even smaller, abayo Safia lives right under me with her 4 kids! I have yet to see Shukri yet! MY sister saw her but I need to visit her. She is living with Idil if I am not mistaken, Dega makes me laugh wallhi. I am very close with the whole sugule family XD I'm best friend with Mahmmued daughter Aisha who is my age :P So yeah I all know all of the ones that live in Leicester! Have you ever visted Leicester before? Whats your name? I'll tell Idil and them guys you said hi xD

The commuting is like 20 min on train or 30 minute on bus, its not that far wallhi!
So much better knowing I'm talking to you again :wink: Hahah but of course, you're the only one who can make be blush (hush dont tell anyone )

Hows college or Uni treating yah?!

oh my god your so gorjuss.
can I eat you boo.
I am blushing now. :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Why haven't I seen missfats yet?

She is beautiful mashallah

Nope! I've met no one :P

It's always good to put a face to all the people you've been speaking to.
oh my god your so gorjuss.
can I eat you boo.
I am blushing now. :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only if you promise you can spread chocolate on me!

Hahah omg I actually have no idea where that came from :biggrin:

Oooh I like it, you blushing makes a nice colour on you xD
I've seen misfatts and Biryani's pics and they've seen me :smile:

And why have I not been given that honour ? 😋
:curious: pls tell me why u find it funny?

I ain't exactly religious loooool, so I just find it funny haha. I don't even know what's funny about it hahah, it just makes me laugh :lol:

What do you mean tho? Are you that buff still?
And why have I not been given that honour ? 😋

I would if I had you on whatsapp girll lool
I actually want to see missfats uno...if everyones calling her buff, let me judge init :tongue:
Original post by AnharM
I actually want to see missfats uno...if everyones calling her buff, let me judge init :tongue:

Can you back off from missfats? Shes my girl. Thank you.
Only if you promise you can spread chocolate on me!

Hahah omg I actually have no idea where that came from :biggrin:

Oooh I like it, you blushing makes a nice colour on you xD

omg can I? eeek!!!!!!!!!!!+++++ *smiles from corner to corner*

lol your taking advantage of me blushing boo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Astagfirulla
let's stop this haram business.

#muslimapower haa!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2077
Astagfirulla
let's stop this haram business.

#muslimapower haa!

Posted from TSR Mobile

#nerd

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg can I? eeek!!!!!!!!!!!+++++ *smiles from corner to corner*

lol your taking advantage of me blushing boo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg I actually laughed at this so hard. If my dad comes downstairs and drags me back to my bed I'm blaming you!

I'm 18 years old and my dad still controlling when I sleep!
Can you back off from missfats? Shes my girl. Thank you.

Why did she PM me then? :tongue:

Looooool just kidding :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest