The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

girl invasion on this thread ... allow talking about who's buff and who's not and that amhar guy being the judge looool let's all talk about food or something :smile:
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Hahaha, trust me its so bad compared to the Japanese version. Lee Min Ho turns so buff in City Hunter, I'm still shocked about it. OMG GUNS LAUGH IS THE BEST! Hahahah omg, i've got a couple of friends who hate it and find it annoying but I just find it soo good, and yeah Daniel needs to take a step back, Young Mi doesnt love him he can see that why is he tiring so hard.

Omg remember in episode 6 when Gun came in and he was like I was father over lock cuz man could sew so nicely. I cried at the part the look the parenting lady gave him reduced me to tears XD And how he calls her Snail and omg :frown: Dog poopie :frown:

Hahah do you watch any Japanese dramas as well.? Right now I'm almost finished Hana Kimi, I am so sad:frown: Dont want it to end.

Gyal his LAUGH is AWESOME, its funny what is wrong with you friend? me and my older sis love his laugh. That sad part was when dog poopie died, remember when she is calling gun and runs across the road and the car hits her Aish that was sad. I wanted to cry but I didn't Aigoo.

Hmm I remember seeing Hana kimi ages ago but I will hav 2 re-watch it
Boyz over flowers was the first one I watched and I remember it being alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Gyal his LAUGH is AWESOME, its funny what is wrong with you friend? me and my older sis love his laugh. That sad part was when dog poopie died, remember when she is calling gun and runs across the road and the car hits her Aish that was sad. I wanted to cry but I didn't Aigoo.

Hmm I remember seeing Hana kimi ages ago but I will hav 2 re-watch it

Omo! Dont remind me then, i bawled like a baby at that scence, its just too much. Its not even one friends its like 2/3 of em. Idiots the lot of em XD

Hahahah i LOVE the mum, how she was like to Gun you did that stand thing with my daughter, omg that was tooooooooo funny. and she was beating him up with that wooden stick!

Korean dramas are just too funny! What else do u watch
Omo! Dont remind me then, i bawled like a baby at that scence, its just too much. Its not even one friends its like 2/3 of em. Idiots the lot of em XD

Hahahah i LOVE the mum, how she was like to Gun you did that stand thing with my daughter, omg that was tooooooooo funny. and she was beating him up with that wooden stick!

Korean dramas are just too funny! What else do u watch

Lool right now ima watching school 2013
Lool right now ima watching school 2013

Ooh thats the one with Won Bin and Lee jung Suk. Its in my list to watch. There is a lot of Bromance scenes
Ooh thats the one with Won Bin and Lee jung Suk. Its in my list to watch. There is a lot of Bromance scenes

yep that is. Its good so far :smile:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Aren't you? I was about to offer you a glass of water :teehee:

People be so damn thirsty these days xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh come on guys, a bit of flirty banter doesn't hurt anyone :wink:

Real talk though, I was joking, mainly because missfats is from Birmingham and people who know me, know that I don't rate LDR's, whereas some people I don't want to bait out actually do start long distance relationships on TSR, which is ridiculous. So it was all just banter to me, but whatever.
Original post by AnharM
Oh come on guys, a bit of flirty banter doesn't hurt anyone :wink:

Real talk though, I was joking, mainly because missfats is from Birmingham and people who know me, know that I don't rate LDR's, whereas some people I don't want to bait out actually do start long distance relationships on TSR, which is ridiculous. So it was all just banter to me, but whatever.

What happened? :lol:
Original post by Biryani007
What happened? :lol:

:laugh:

Oh it's nothing. Certain members think a few harmless flirty banter makes me thirsty. Nothing new really :rolleyes:
Original post by AnharM
:laugh:

Oh it's nothing. Certain members think a few harmless flirty banter makes me thirsty. Nothing new really :rolleyes:

Oh...I won't say anything because you were one of my 'fanboys' according to Simran :lol:
Oh...I won't say anything because you were one of my 'fanboys' according to Simran :lol:

Looool yeah I proper hated on Simran :laugh:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnharM

I wish I was here for simran.
Seems like a cool banter. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So me and SecretNerd are actually cousins. The people you can find on here is unreal xD What are the odds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me and Chukkeigh actually thought we were cousins at one point because of the same tribe/clan. Next I'll be finding my nan on here xD

22nd September is.all the freshers week think so like a week after that. Right now I'm just sorting out some things. Done a student bank account, and just saving up,some extra money just incase my money doesn't come on time for freshers week.

How long is your commute? I know.its in London but London is actually quite big.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You seem sorted mashaAllah.

Its 1hr30 mins. But we should hopefully move to another area soon which is closer so I'll only have to deal with this long commute for a few weeks.
Original post by AnharM

I know :biggrin:

Original post by missfats
I wish I was here for simran.
Seems like a cool banter. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha it was mean at first but then turned kinda hilarious :lol:
I know :biggrin:

Ahaha it was mean at first but then turned kinda hilarious :lol:

Biryani,

Posted from TSR Mobile

What?
What?

Shh. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
so people watz up?
so people watz up?

nothing.
bored out of my ears taking care of my younger siblings.
you? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending