Original post by AR_95
Scary to think the window shuts this day next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

scary for arsenal fans perhaps...
Reply 5361
Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile
Random thought I had: How do people think Wilshire would react to being converted to a Pirlo-esque regista?

He's got good distribution, can play himself out of tight spots if needed and the lower emphasis on running about could allow him to play more than 20 games a season.

Would.obviously have to improve defensively but he's young and with the right attitude should be fully capable of doing so.
Reply 5363
Original post by mojojojo101
Random thought I had: How do people think Wilshire would react to being converted to a Pirlo-esque regista?

He's got good distribution, can play himself out of tight spots if needed and the lower emphasis on running about could allow him to play more than 20 games a season.

Would.obviously have to improve defensively but he's young and with the right attitude should be fully capable of doing so.

Why don't we make every player with glass ankles and potential a Pirlo Esque type player??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio

It is, and it shouldn't be. AW should have addressed the two gaping holes in our team but has left it til now to possibly do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
It is, and it shouldn't be. AW should have addressed the two gaping holes in our team but has left it til now to possibly do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i agree completely - it has been painfully obvious for a long time where you need to improve.
if it doesn't happen, there is only wenger and your transfer team to blame.
Reply 5366
Original post by Lúcio
i agree completely - it has been painfully obvious for a long time where you need to improve.

Changing your name eh

Was wondering who you could possibly be lol
Original post by SHOO
Changing your name eh

Was wondering who you could possibly be lol

Reply 5368
Shoo don't take it from the closet scouser!

Posted from TSR Mobile
When is Ospina back?
Original post by Lúcio

Indeed and unless we do the maddest of madnesses in the coming week and get both a quality DM and ST along with a good CB the blame will be with Arsene, and will also go full circle with the whole 'not buying Ceac back' issue. This is going to be a long week bmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5371
When is Ospina back?

Should be back for City game, and apparently Walcott should too.

Walcott should start training like, nowish.. If Wengers press conferences are anything to go by lol
Original post by SHOO
Should be back for City game, and apparently Walcott should too.

Walcott should start training like, nowish.. If Wengers press conferences are anything to go by lol

I miss Theo, I miss him so much, he's so effective at what he does, i.e run really fast, get goals and get assists!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5373
I miss Theo, I miss him so much, he's so effective at what he does, i.e run really fast, get goals and get assists!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If this week goes well for us, I.e we win on Wednesday and Wenger gets 2, maybe three signings.. & with walcotts return I swear our team will look completely different..

This week will have a huge say on our season

Scary times
Reply 5374
I actually don't know who there even is to upgrade on Giroud

Falcao and Cavani out of question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed and unless we do the maddest of madnesses in the coming week and get both a quality DM and ST along with a good CB the blame will be with Arsene, and will also go full circle with the whole 'not buying Ceac back' issue. This is going to be a long week bmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

precisely
if i were an arsenal fan, i'd just hide until it were all over.
if it goes well you can strut around giving de monies style poses.
Original post by AR_95
I actually don't know who there even is to upgrade on Giroud

Falcao and Cavani out of question

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is Falcao out? If Madrid do go in for him that should mean we could get Benzema.

Also, Eto'o is a free agent, he wants £100k/week but if we do sell Podolski maybe we should pick him up?

If Juventus get Podolski, we could make the deal so that we have the option of buying one of Llorente, Giovinco, Tevez in return.

We could also look at Aduriz, Cerci, Insigne, Negredo, Dos Santos, Higuain, Lavezzi, Remy, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Firmino, Berardi, Rossi.

If Wenger actually dips into the Italian pot he has so many options, but he refuses to.
Reply 5377
Original post by Lúcio
precisely

For what reason? Being short of a DM? Should I suggest all Liverpool fans hide until Suarez is replaced by a player of equal quality?
Reply 5378
Original post by Arkasia
Why is Falcao out? If Madrid do go in for him that should mean we could get Benzema.

Also, Eto'o is a free agent, he wants £100k/week but if we do sell Podolski maybe we should pick him up?

If Juventus get Podolski, we could make the deal so that we have the option of buying one of Llorente, Giovinco, Tevez in return.

We could also look at Aduriz, Cerci, Insigne, Negredo, Dos Santos, Higuain, Lavezzi, Remy, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Firmino, Berardi, Rossi.

If Wenger actually dips into the Italian pot he has so many options, but he refuses to.

Good luck convincing Wenger to break the wage structure for Falcao. Madrid won't go for him either so theirs no ifs

Many of the names you've mentioned aren't really upgrades on giroud or are either out of question for transfer either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
precisely

Pfft I know, we should hang our heads in disgrace for being unbeaten this season so far and signing Alexis. What were we thinking?

Latest