The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Any mature students out there starting Hudds in sept?

Is there any mature students who are going to be starting Hudds in Sept? What course are you going to be studying? Be good to get to know people as I cant find anybody on my course!
Reply 1
I'll have just gone 22 when I start in September, which I think makes me a mature student! I'm studying History and Politics and staying at Little Aspley Hall? What about you? :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Im 22 and will be starting in September, studying Enterprise Development
I am 22 and going to study MSC banking and finance. I will stay at Ashenhurst as well :smile:
Reply 4
I'm 24 when I start. So I'm also a mature student. I'll be studying history. Living in the castings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Im 35, gonna be studying Food, Health and Nutrition. Im staying over with a host mother 3 days a week, then at home for the rest of the week in Hull.
Original post by tallica79
Im 35, gonna be studying Food, Health and Nutrition. Im staying over with a host mother 3 days a week, then at home for the rest of the week in Hull.

wow. why don't you stay at your host home for whole week then come back home at the end of month instead. :rolleyes: Weekend is always fun and is time to make friends :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by jagohn
I'm 24 when I start. So I'm also a mature student. I'll be studying history. Living in the castings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing History & Politics so will probably be in some of your lectures then :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by minhnguyen000
wow. why don't you stay at your host home for whole week then come back home at the end of month instead. :rolleyes: Weekend is always fun and is time to make friends :smile:

Hi Min,
I work weekends at my local hospital, so need to be back at home. Im not bothered about partying at the weekend, im too tired from work!
Hello all,

I'm 27 and will be studying Music Tech & Audio Systems :smile: (Staying in Storthes Hall). Look forward to meeting you all!!

-James
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm 24 doing a top up year in Mechanical Engineering staying in Aspley
Hi all I'm 26 and will be studying English and History and will be living at home

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending