The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5400
Original post by Lúcio
calm down dear, you'll hurt yourself.

i think we can all agree that united are the dumbest, yeah?

Sigh. There is so little constructive debate on this thread. People, such as yourself, pop up with incendiary comments and after a reply, will either congratulate themselves on getting a 'bite,' or laugh off any serious reply as they are too afraid to answer.

It can be great engaging with opposition fans, but when they only aim to derail discussions and create pointless arguments, it's depressing.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
SUG also known as Straight Up G was a tsr user, once a legend that wondered these parts. Once regarded as the most annoying guy on here, yet he still made those around him laugh. Legend has it that once day he shall return and pick up where he left off.

Ugh well his WUM minions are doing a terrible job. Maybe we need a professional annoying guy just to bring these threads back to life.
Reply 5402
SUG also known as Straight Up G was a tsr user, once a legend that wondered these parts. Once regarded as the most annoying guy on here, yet he still made those around him laugh. Legend has it that once day he shall return and pick up where he left off.

He never left

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ilz300
Sigh. There is so little constructive debate on this thread. People, such as yourself, pop up with incendiary comments and after a reply, will either congratulate themselves on getting a 'bite,' or laugh off any serious reply as they are too afraid to answer.

It can be great engaging with opposition fans, but when they only aim to derail discussions and create pointless arguments, it's depressing.

I find that Liverpool fans are usually the worst, with their victim complexes getting in the way of logic. Man Utd fans are a good laugh, and Chelsea fans are the most willing to hold an intelligent debate.
Reply 5404
Original post by Ilz300

That's his agenda anyway

Btw thank you for clearing my point up earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Oh yeah, bring up the fact you have competent strikers. Rub it in.

Y u do dis :frown:

hehe :wink:
don't worry man, you have us beat in most other positions...

Original post by Ilz300

you say it as if you were talking about something particularly constructive yourself
the fact is that you severely need a striker and a DM
get those and you really are set
but as it stands you miss a consistent clinical striker to win you matches with just a few chances, along with a solid DM who can break up play and stop counter attacks and offload it to your more attacking midfielders.
Original post by Lúcio
hehe :wink:
don't worry man, you have us beat in most other positions...

you say it as if you were talking about something particularly constructive yourself
the fact is that you severely need a striker and a DM
get those and you really are set
but as it stands you miss a consistent clinical striker to win you matches with just a few chances, along with a solid DM who can break up play and stop counter attacks and offload it to your more attacking midfielders.

Hooray, we have more midgets flooding midfield than you do. Success. :mad: As long as we beat you more times than you beat us I am fine, the smashing last season was acceptable, since we beat you in the FA Cup.
Original post by Arkasia
Hooray, we have more midgets flooding midfield than you do. Success. :mad: As long as we beat you more times than you beat us I am fine, the smashing last season was acceptable, since we beat you in the FA Cup.

yeah but your midgets on their day are ridiculous.
still can't believe that goal last season - literally the best i have ever seen, no joke.

haha, i think the smashing counted as 2 wins so i'll call it a draw :wink:
Reply 5408
It's hilarious how many people try to analyse our squads deficiencies by saying "we need a ST and DM or we get relegated!"

No one wants to point out the fact that the reason we conceded the first goal yesterday was because Ozil didn't track his player in the set piece instead watched him run and as much as Callum Chambers looks promising, him and Merte also ****ed up pushing up so far and trying to slide tackle Lukaku in his own ****ing half?

Yet people will cry about Arteta and Giroud and I don't denie that they need addressing but the amount of delusion in this thread drives me mad. No signing will change the fact that Ramsey, Ox, Ozil and Wilshere were all poor yesterday (not gonna bring up Sanchez) or the amount of times Debuchy was caught out.

Bunch of bandwagon pricks really and this isn't just towards arsenal fans because there are loads of others commenting on Arsenal who have no idea what they're talking about let alone watch our matches.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
Lool wait, so who is it?!! SUG?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah SUG is Lucio he told me on Kik. Really let himself down post quality wise...

Breaking news, SUG is Lucio, therefore should be IP banned.
Original post by Arkasia
Ugh well his WUM minions are doing a terrible job. Maybe we need a professional annoying guy just to bring these threads back to life.

I know right?

Vacancy available:
Job title: Professional WUM
Job description: Just troll, wum and annoy people when appropriate.
Gif usage experience required
Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am till late
Pay: N/A

Please spread.

Legend has that too.
Original post by AR_95
It's hilarious how many people try to analyse our squads deficiencies by saying "we need a ST and DM or we get relegated!"

No one wants to point out the fact that the reason we conceded the first goal yesterday was because Ozil didn't track his player in the set piece instead watched him run and as much as Callum Chambers looks promising, him and Merte also ****ed up pushing up so far and trying to slide tackle Lukaku in his own ****ing half?

Yet people will cry about Arteta and Giroud and I don't denie that they need addressing but the amount of delusion in this thread drives me mad. No signing will change the fact that Ramsey, Ox, Ozil and Wilshere were all poor yesterday (not gonna bring up Sanchez) or the amount of times Debuchy was caught out.

Bunch of bandwagon pricks really and this isn't just towards arsenal fans because there are loads of others commenting on Arsenal who have no idea what they're talking about let alone watch our matches.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol didn't read.
Original post by Lúcio
yeah but your midgets on their day are ridiculous.
still can't believe that goal last season - literally the best i have ever seen, no joke.

haha, i think the smashing counted as 2 wins so i'll call it a draw :wink:

Fair enough. Apparently people are trying to claim that the Fabregas-Schurrle goal this season was just as good. Nah.

Original post by jam278
Yeah SUG is Lucio he told me on Kik. Really let himself down post quality wise...

Breaking news, SUG is Lucio, therefore should be IP banned.

Seems legit.
Original post by Arkasia
Fair enough. Apparently people are trying to claim that the Fabregas-Schurrle goal this season was just as good. Nah.

Seems legit.

really?
like really?
that is without doubt the best goal i have seen in all my years of watching football.
Original post by Arkasia

Seems legit.

Fab and Schurrle was a good goal but nothing special, you'll see that another 3/4 times this season. It's just a typical real Madrid goal they can do that every week.

It is legit.
I know right?

Vacancy available:
Job title: Professional WUM
Job description: Just troll, wum and annoy people when appropriate.
Gif usage experience required
Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am till late
Pay: N/A

Please spread.

Legend has that too.

Reply 5416
Original post by Lúcio
lol didn't read.

Post is a bit too serious for you to handle I understand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
really?
like really?
that is without doubt the best goal i have seen in all my years of watching football.

Yeah. Commentators were going crazy saying 'that is the best pass you will see all season, it is the best I have seen for years etc'.

Me too. When I saw it live I thought Wilshere miscontrolled it and it luckily bounced back off of Giroud.

Original post by jam278
Fab and Schurrle was a good goal but nothing special, you'll see that another 3/4 times this season. It's just a typical real Madrid goal they can do that every week.

It is legit.

It was meh, the pass was good and Schurrle did well to hit it first time but nothing amazing.
Original post by Arkasia

I shake my head at you sir.
I shake my head at you sir.

Latest