The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missfats
nothing.
bored out of my ears taking care of my younger siblings.
you? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol my younger sisters are watching rise of the guardians :smile:

Me is very confused :redface:
Original post by Secretnerd123
You're veryy beautiful mashaAllah :smile: dunno if I've ever told you before lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank youu :h:
Me and AnimeCrazy have basically just established that we're cousins!!
I never knew that I'd end up meeting relatives on here lol!

Caadi ma'han TSR

1st cousins??? Wow :o:o:o:o

Posted from TSR Mobile
1st cousins??? Wow :o:o:o:o

Posted from TSR Mobile

No we're 3rd cousins I believe. We might even be 2nd lol :biggrin:
Me and Chukkeigh actually thought we were cousins at one point because of the same tribe/clan. Next I'll be finding my nan on here xD

You seem sorted mashaAllah.

Its 1hr30 mins. But we should hopefully move to another area soon which is closer so I'll only have to deal with this long commute for a few weeks.

1hr and a half? Oooh thats really long wallhi. But if its for a weeks that should be alright. But still too long. Imagine doing that all day!
I really recommend Cetaphil cleanser for anyone having bad breakouts this autumn. Best money I've ever spent and it's only 9 pound.This thing isn't caadi. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How old is everyone?
I really recommend Cetaphil cleanser for anyone having bad breakouts this autumn. Best money I've ever spent and it's only 9 pound.This thing isn't caadi. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long does it take for the breakouts to go? I keep having random breakouts that come and go this summer :frown:
Original post by Dahir123
How old is everyone?

You haven't posted here for a while. Where have you been hiding? :tongue:
How long does it take for the breakouts to go? I keep having random breakouts that come and go this summer :frown:

Within 48 hours, I noticed my breakouts to be fading away! its so delicate that even babies use it. My brother swears by this and it cleared his cystic acne!!
Amazing :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You haven't posted here for a while. Where have you been hiding? :tongue:

I know right I've actually forgotten most people on here and just been ghosting and that. How are you though?
Original post by AnimeCrazy
1hr and a half? Oooh thats really long wallhi. But if its for a weeks that should be alright. But still too long. Imagine doing that all day!

I know! I'm gonna be completely knackered by the end of the day but I'm just gonna have to deal with it for a few wks. I'd absolutely hate it if I had to do this long-ass commute the entire year and would have zero motivation to go in for morning lectures :eek:
Within 48 hours, I noticed my breakouts to be fading away! its so delicate that even babies use it. My brother swears by this and it cleared his cystic acne!!
Amazing :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woaah this might be the miracle product I've been searching for my entire life :eek:

I have so many tiny spots that are annoying the hell out of me. Will it get rid of them?

I know right I've actually forgotten most people on here and just been ghosting and that. How are you though?

Haha I've been blessed Alhamdulillah!
Hows your summer? Ready for yr13?
Woaah this might be the miracle product I've been searching for my entire life :eek:

I have so many tiny spots that are annoying the hell out of me. Will it get rid of them?

And that's good I've been cool and this summer has flown by. And I'm getting ready only got a maximum of 3 weeks left. Wbu what you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

IT IS THE MIRACLE.
I love it with all my heart!
and yes! but make sure you use it twice a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And that's good I've been cool and this summer has flown by. And I'm getting ready only got a maximum of 3 weeks left. Wbu what you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, it certainly has!

I'm starting uni in 3 weeks inshaAllah to study psychology . I'm excited as well as nervous for the first week!
Am i the only girl here who feels uncomfortable when she passes an area full of somali men?
Am i the only girl here who feels uncomfortable when she passes an area full of somali men?

No, oh my days there is this road, where they just stand there every minute. Ugh!It is so uncomfortable when you pass them. I literally hate going there, lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brown shuga
No, oh my days there is this road, where they just stand there every minute. Ugh!It is so uncomfortable when you pass them. I literally hate going there, lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont even know how to speak to them lol. Do i say abti, adeer, walaal?! Causes me anxiety looool

I like to avoid those sort of areas if I'm alone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending