The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missfats
I really recommend Cetaphil cleanser for anyone having bad breakouts this autumn. Best money I've ever spent and it's only 9 pound.This thing isn't caadi. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what is that? is it an oil or like a face soap
Original post by Secretnerd123
Am i the only girl here who feels uncomfortable when she passes an area full of somali men?

Gyal we are the same, I normally just look down and keep walking. Hmm normally I walk another way, never through any men gatherings no way.
Yes, it certainly has!

I'm starting uni in 3 weeks inshaAllah to study psychology . I'm excited as well as nervous for the first week!

3 weeks yeahh? where you going uni? And I can't even advise you just be yourself and don't try force making friends. Let it take its natural course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Gyal we are the same, I normally just look down and keep walking. Hmm normally I walk another way, never through any men gatherings no way.

Ugh same. I just look down or pretend I'm using my phone. Tbh its usually somali or arab men that i feel uncomfortable walking past :/ somali men are the worst. You can sense their eyes on you as u walk past
Ugh same. I just look down or pretend I'm using my phone. Tbh its usually somali or arab men that i feel uncomfortable walking past :/ somali men are the worst. You can sense their eyes on you as u walk past

OMG Ikr, its like damn don't stare. Sometimes I just wanna tell them to not stare :smile:

It is so annoying and the worst thing is they don't have the decency to look away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll tell you whats worse than older men checking you out. Younger boys who think are a next level ting.

The other day me and my friend were walking back home and I see one of my neighbors I was going to say hi but saw he was with his friends and so I left him. But all of a sudden all of his friends looked at us and started checking us out. They were all of what? 13? I was so shocked.

Nah I need to tell that idiot to sort his friends out. I wanted to smack them all wallhi and be like all of you losers go to your hoyoo and help out at home.
Original post by Dahir123
How old is everyone?

18! You?
Original post by AnimeCrazy
I'll tell you whats worse than older men checking you out. Younger boys who think are a next level ting.

The other day me and my friend were walking back home and I see one of my neighbors I was going to say hi but saw he was with his friends and so I left him. But all of a sudden all of his friends looked at us and started checking us out. They were all of what? 13? I was so shocked.

Nah I need to tell that idiot to sort his friends out. I wanted to smack them all wallhi and be like all of you losers go to your hoyoo and help out at home.

Lmao I would laugh in their face. Atleast you can tell those young ones to bugger off. You can't do that to the older ones -__-
18! You?

Same here I don't remember you on this thread. Are you new?

lel keep em young :wink: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2171
salaam homies
Original post by sagbab
salaam homies

wa'lykum as-salaam
Original post by Dahir123
Same here I don't remember you on this thread. Are you new?

I wouldnt say new New, I was on the old thread for like a couple of months and then it closed down xD This was made and I compeltetly forgot about tsr.

So old_New would.be the one xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
lel keep em young :wink: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want em young but they need to hit the legal age for me to tap em ;P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want em young but they need to hit the legal age for me to tap em ;P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg are you me??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg are you me??

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Yes I am your clone. How did you know
Omggg I am so in my hiphop phase right now. I used to be such a good gurrll do not know what happened, I used to turn up whilst listening tl cadaan chicksss country songs and now Jaming to hip hopp.
Am i the only girl here who feels uncomfortable when she passes an area full of somali men?

I used to soooo bad wallahii. I was such a shy kid when I was younger but now I am like **** it and have my bitchy resting face onnn.
Original post by Chukkeigh
I used to soooo bad wallahii. I was such a shy kid when I was younger but now I am like **** it and have my bitchy resting face onnn.

Yeaah i think u grow in confidence as you get older :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest