The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5500
As much as it pains me that were not getting a new striker, I bet you guys couldn't even name 5 realistic targets out there right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Surely the coaches and even the other players must see Sanogo is awful. It's so easy to see. Worrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
As much as it pains me that were not getting a new striker, I bet you guys couldn't even name 5 realistic targets out there right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

We blew our chance to get Mandzukic for a good value sum. We could have got Balotelli too, for £16m it is a no brainer. We ****ed up already. Now we will have to depend on Giroud, again.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Pretty good. Solid draw today, once we get our missing players back and Di Maria signed we'll be tearing up the league.

Spoiler

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/orly.gif

Ok mate whatever makes you happy.

:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5504
Original post by Tom_Ford
We blew our chance to get Mandzukic for a good value sum. We could have got Balotelli too, for £16m it is a no brainer. We ****ed up already. Now we will have to depend on Giroud, again.

Ballotelli isn't an upgrade

Mandzukic I will admit I am gutted we didn't go for

Posted from TSR Mobile
how difficult is it to embed a gif, LP, really?
So Ancelotti has apparently confirmed that Khedira will be staying, Wenger not brining in a new striker and we're running out of options in the market. I want to curl up and cry in a corner.
Someone bring me tissues please.
Original post by AR_95
Ballotelli isn't an upgrade

Mandzukic I will admit I am gutted we didn't go for

Posted from TSR Mobile

Balotelli is better than Giroud. Giroud is bloody awful. He misses too many. It's only because he has great supply to him that he manages to score one or two. Any striker would find it easy to at least score one or two when they have Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere, Sanchez behind him.
Reply 5509
Just realised Immoble went to Dourtmond for £15m - he would have fitted in nicely.

We've missed out on quite a few strikers now so it begs the question.. Wdf is Wenger planning? It's either something huge, or it's nothing..
Original post by e aí rapaz

I'm on my stupid iPad. You know what, I'm sorry. I've been a disgrace to the gif world, I'll stop. Stupid technology.

Original post by e aí rapaz

Embedding is too mainstream for LP :biggrin:
Original post by SHOO
Just realised Immoble went to Dourtmond for £15m - he would have fitted in nicely.

We've missed out on quite a few strikers now so it begs the question.. Wdf is Wenger planning? It's either something huge, or it's nothing..

I know he was on my watch list last season. Dortmund snagged him as soon as they could due to losing Lewandowski.

Inb4 Wenger announces Lord Bendtner to make a return alongside Chamakh.
Balotelli is better than Giroud. Giroud is bloody awful. He misses too many. It's only because he has great supply to him that he manages to score one or two. Any striker would find it easy to at least score one or two when they have Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere, Sanchez behind him.

To be fair to the frenchie, he is probably one of the most skillful ball headers in the league.
Reply 5514

Ballotellis conversion rate is worse than Girouds in a much ****tier league

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5515
Original post by SHOO

Most likely nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia

Embedding is too mainstream for LP :biggrin:

Das right.

All is forgiven hun, we buds again :tongue:
Original post by Arkasia
To be fair to the frenchie, he is probably one of the most skillful ball headers in the league.

Mandzukic could have been ours man. He is exactly the type of brutish forward we needed. Such a prick, but if he is on your side, such a loveable prick. You can tell he is the type of guy that would have stared Roy Keane right in the eyes and mouthed some vulgar Balkan slur at him.

No but seriously guys. What do you think Arsene's mind set is? Does he genuinely know about our striker problems and is just being stubborn? I don't get it, I can't work it out. I don't see what he's trying to do at all.
Usual suspects talking absolute nonsense once again