The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone here staying in Liberty works? :)

i just started this thread to see if anyone from here was staying in liberty works :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Georgerees
i just started this thread to see if anyone from here was staying in liberty works :smile:

I am :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Anybody staying at domino :smile: x
I'm in liberty works, got a self contained flat! :smile:
I am, flat 17. Coming a week early though because my course starts early.
Original post by squashedbanana
I am, flat 17. Coming a week early though because my course starts early.

Im flat 133, worried about not making friends because im in a self contained flat! What course you doing? And when is move in day?
Original post by holliejanexo
Im flat 133, worried about not making friends because im in a self contained flat! What course you doing? And when is move in day?

I'm doing Early Years Education and since my course starts early I move in on the 13th. I think you'll be fine since everyone worries about that, even me! We could meet up if you want?
I'm in liberty works, got a self contained flat! :smile:

I have applied for a self contained flat in this building commencing September 2015. How have you found your experience here? And how early did you need to apply to get the flat?

Hope you can help
Original post by hannah3011
I have applied for a self contained flat in this building commencing September 2015. How have you found your experience here? And how early did you need to apply to get the flat?

Hope you can help

Really good experience here!! Small accommodation with around 100-150 people, so most people know eachother and get along and makes it easier to make friends! I actually didn't apply for this flat, i applied for another one, so you should have no issue getting a self containted flat! :smile: hope this helps
Really good experience here!! Small accommodation with around 100-150 people, so most people know eachother and get along and makes it easier to make friends! I actually didn't apply for this flat, i applied for another one, so you should have no issue getting a self containted flat! :smile: hope this helps

Yes thank you :smile: Have you applied to live in this building in September as well? :smile:
Original post by hannah3011
Yes thank you :smile: Have you applied to live in this building in September as well? :smile:

Yeah, for my second year I'm staying here again but living in halls with the friends i made in my first year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest