The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL scholarships form personal statement

Has anyone else filled this in? I am wondering how many words do you write and what sort of stuff do you include. Need help as I'm stuck
Reply 1
Bump
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
What's the scholarship? I applied and got a science scholarship for low income families.
I'm applying for a scholarship and have to send a CV, cover letter and a 1000 word essay.
Original post by ishan95
Has anyone else filled this in? I am wondering how many words do you write and what sort of stuff do you include. Need help as I'm stuck

Have you heard back?
Reply 5
Original post by Getting_Started
Have you heard back?

No not yet have you?
Original post by ishan95
No not yet have you?

Nope!

From what i've read on the website, we'll be waiting until mid-Sept. I know LSE have sent out their bursaries, why must UCL be so slow? :frown:
Reply 7
What course are you doing? Also are you in james lighthill house by any chance?
Has anyone heard back?
I'm certain I'll be getting the NSP award but I've heard nothing. It says on the website we should receive a letter but nothing has come and uni starts in a few days. I'm sitting here second-guessing whether I ticked the box to share financial info with universities or not. :frown:

Has anyone received any other scholarships or bursaries?
I don't want to worry you, but some scholarships were already given :frown: However I know only about a few so there is still a chance that you will receive something :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending