The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5580
Original post by Zürich
few shrooms with some irish lads on a stag last night

Top stuff, keep on steaming.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Since I have been on here (not including today), I haven't noticed him posting his ideas. Perhaps he has in the past, but all people like him and Zurich seem to do is try and be angry little WUMs. You wonder why threads like this die, perhaps it is because you treat newcomers like pieces of crap, and anyone who isn't in your 'alpha crews' is immediately singled out and destroyed. I don't know what Luke did because he was being targeted before I got here, but I know all this rubbish with you lot started because I made one admittedly stupid comment about Welbeck. Then members of this forum took it upon themselves to not only slag off my ideas, but make personal comments, go beyond this forum to mock me (going through my personal facebook), and generally trying to make my life hell ANY time I try to post on topic.

I say it again, but people who go that far obviously have got mental issues anyway, so don't take any notice, as you know there lives are ****ed up. There's always the step when someone takes things personal that that is always trolling too far, and will generally only be from people who i would actually feel sorry for anyway.
Original post by Zürich
few shrooms with some irish lads on a stag last night

Was going to say lay off the shrooms lol.
Original post by Gob Bluth
I say it again, but people who go that far obviously have got mental issues anyway, so don't take any notice, as you know there lives are ****ed up. There's always the step when someone takes things personal that that is always trolling too far, and will generally only be from people who i would actually feel sorry for anyway.

Hard to ignore them when quite a few other posters on this thread either agree with them or support them.
Original post by Ggmu!
Jam doesn't post his ideas?

Never heard that one before LOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah man this is gold.

Also dgaf about newcomers...

If they speak sense and not come up with nonsense I won't ridicule their ideas. I ridicule ideas of the more experienced people too. If it's nonsense I pull them up on it. Same way that if I speak nonsense somebody can call me up on it.
(edited 9 years ago)
zurichs posts are making this thread for me at the moment..

Quality.

For the new lads on the forum though - not sure what you expected..

These pages have a good number of posters who have been here for years, and I would say that this area has one of the strongest senses of community in all of TSR - posters who all know each others names/ideas etc.

Its not all nice and friendly all the time, but then its a football forum, so I would expect none the less..

But if your entering somewhere which is bassically a large pissing contest of egos and boys trying to be men, then be prepared to either be pissed on, or to stand up for yourself..

This place has a very good atmostphere if you dont be a little bitch, and go around with a defensive attitude insulting everyone who does not like you or disagrees with you.
Where's the Arsenal talk at??
Reply 5587
So, that Alexis Sánchez, not all that, is he?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5588
Original post by fallen_acorns

Quality.

These pages have a good number of posters who have been here for years, and I would say that this area has one of the strongest senses of community in all of TSR - posters who all know each others names/ideas etc.

Its not all nice and friendly all the time, but then its a football forum, so I would expect none the less..

But if your entering somewhere which is bassically a large pissing contest of egos and boys trying to be men, then be prepared to either be pissed on, or to stand up for yourself..

This place has a very good atmostphere if you dont be a little bitch, and go around with a defensive attitude insulting everyone who does not like you or disagrees with you.

If good discussions are to be made they happen. There's no point of some one trying to spout **** all the time then cry about why no one takes them seriously :lol:

This.

Ngl out of the people who kill people on forums you are the best at destroying people.

Original post by Ggmu!
So, that Alexis Sánchez, not all that, is he?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh describes him better.

Hopefully he plays up front some more.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quality.

Fair point, I guess I will just put jam and Zurich on my ignore list.
Cruijff on Dutch radio :name one pl manager you respect; Wenger, but too weak to win:
So who will win: Unfortunately Mourinho
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
Hard to ignore them when quite a few other posters on this thread either agree with them or support them.

you'll come to see that many posters bandwagon on somebody else's pars since it's much easier than having the balls or the ability to give decent ones themself.
Original post by AR_95
If good discussions are to be made they happen. There's no point of some one trying to spout **** all the time then cry about why no one takes them seriously :lol:

There is a difference between no-one taking me seriously, and people just being nobheads. You are alright because you actually reply to the points I am making. Others just say 'lol you are so stupid' and leave it at that.
Original post by Lúcio
you'll come to see that many posters bandwagon on somebody else's pars since it's much easier than having the balls or the ability to give decent ones themself.

Yeah I am starting to notice... quick question, what did you actually do to earn all of this hate?
lol i give reason as to why a guys posts are ridiculous and he's playing the victim card i'm done with this ****
Anyone else completely worried that Debuchy will be an automatic starter for us for the next few years?

The guy seems to have poor positional sense and seems like the transfer wasn't thoroughly thought through. Add to that our lack of tactical discipline compared to other top clubs and it doesn't look too good.

I fully expect us to win comfortably on Wednesday but there is nowhere near enough time after that match to sort out our three main issues within the squad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Pink
Anyone else completely worried that Debuchy will be an automatic starter for us for the next few years?

The guy seems to have poor positional sense and seems like the transfer wasn't thoroughly thought through. Add to that our lack of tactical discipline compared to other top clubs and it doesn't look too good.

I fully expect us to win comfortably on Wednesday but there is nowhere near enough time after that match to sort out our three main issues within the squad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't be surprised if Chamber's displaces him next season.
Original post by jam278
lol i give reason as to why a guys posts are ridiculous and he's playing the victim card i'm done with this ****

jam is the best boster on here tbf

not unbias though

and since i can speak dutch, driink, i am the best troll
Reply 5599
Original post by Lúcio

Original post by Arkasia
There is a difference between no-one taking me seriously, and people just being nobheads. You are alright because you actually reply to the points I am making. Others just say 'lol you are so stupid' and leave it at that.

Can you two stop feeling sorry for yourselves now? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile