The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ggmu!
Can you two stop feeling sorry for yourselves now? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You got it :yy:
Original post by Arkasia
Yeah I am starting to notice... quick question, what did you actually do to earn all of this hate?

originally i was just a fair, modest poster.
was always open to the opinion of others and never trolled/wummed
some people couldn't hack it though - they convinced themself i was fake and had ulterior motives.

so the hate started, i put up with it a while
got sick of it, turned in to the tool i am today.

i'm not innocent, far from it man.
i didn't need to change, could've just ignored.
i've given more than my fair share of harsh, passive agressive posting.
but it didn't have to be like this.
Original post by Lúcio
some people couldn't hack it though - they convinced themself i was fake and had ulterior motives.

Why did you write it in verse form?

Fair enough, the whole 'you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain' thing.
Original post by Ggmu!
Can you two stop feeling sorry for yourselves now? Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have made my sig.

Kudos to you sir.
Original post by Mr Smurf
I wouldn't be surprised if Chamber's displaces him next season.

I think Arsene has plans for him as a centre back. Chambers under the guidance of Mertesacker and Koscielny could very well be our next number 6.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Why did you write it in verse form?

Fair enough, the whole 'you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain' thing.

my posting style is a little retarded.
i don't like to wite it in a single block, so i try to segregate it a little.

haha, a bit dramatic but i suppose it fits.
Original post by Lúcio
can't say i've spoken to the guy, but i didn't think he was a geordie...

Hmm I am happy you don't speak to Luke because then you'd be talking to yourself... your profile does say Luke Mckeown... amateur attempt at duping.
Original post by Lúcio

You turned into evil Luke because of us. Old Luke should have risen above it and reported such incidents to mods. Nowadays, "Future Luke" is a dangerous and vicious troll.
Sooo many dupes on this thread...i wonder if nwakame or whatever his name was ever came back..:h:olmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom_Ford
Hmm I am happy you don't speak to Luke because then you'd be talking to yourself... your profile does say Luke Mckeown... amateur attempt at duping.

Nah no dupe, I'm just messing
Meh, don't care about privacy but I suppose it was pretty stupid to have my full name on TSR, especially one that isn't common
Am I the only one who thinks wenger bought debuchy because he was French? And the reason he persists with giroud is because he is French? It seems like he wants a min number of French players in the team probably to help the French NT but atleast get some good French players ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom_Ford
You turned into evil Luke because of us. Old Luke should have risen above it and reported such incidents to mods. Nowadays, "Future Luke" is a dangerous and vicious troll.

I'd say 50% my own fault, 50% the fault of sad haters who couldn't cope with a nice poster.

Evil luke is a terrible troll trying hard to WUM but can't because he's never done it before...
Future luke could be a force, but I'll try not to get that far
Original post by Numan786
Am I the only one who thinks wenger bought debuchy because he was French? And the reason he persists with giroud is because he is French? It seems like he wants a min number of French players in the team probably to help the French NT but atleast get some good French players ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Generally over the years our scouting of French football has been incredibly successful. Obviously Arsene had a major role to play in this in the late 90's/early 00's and our squad reflected this at the time.

I don't think it's as much the case of them being the same nationality as Arsene but more so the vast amount of scouting talent we have based in France that just makes it an easy decision to sign them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Podolski's on his way out to Wolfsburg apparently. Wouldn't mind if we replaced him with a superior player... but we won't.
Podolski is one of the few direct options you have on the left, very important if you are going to persist with Sanchez, or get the best from Ozil. At 29 from Koln I can't imagine his leaving is going to make a huge financial difference.
Gustavo swap deal somehow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So if Podolski leaves we will actually not have strengthened squad depth at all this summer window...

Vermaelen - Chambers
Ospina - Fabianski
Podolski - Sanchez
Debuchy - Sagna

Still needing a CB, ST, CDM

Brilliant...
Original post by Pete_91
So if Podolski leaves we will actually not have strengthened squad depth at all this summer window...

Vermaelen - Chambers
Ospina - Fabianski
Podolski - Sanchez
Debuchy - Sagna

Still needing a CB, ST, CDM

Brilliant...

You're forgetting LANS Joel Campbell :wink:
Original post by Lúcio

Alright chill out Harvey Dent
-Came onto Arsenal Thread
-Saw Luke getting destroyed
-Leaving satisfied

Latest