The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
:cry2: You're lucky, we start on the 3rd :rolleyes:

Id rather start sooner! Summer boring :biggrin:
Original post by evekip
I have the SIMS issue, but I find it pretty hilarious now since I look nothing like my old photo. :'D

We only get pictures in Year 7 and 11, and my Year 7 picture is really horrific, I lost a LOT of weight at the end of Year 7/start of Year 8 so the photo on there looks nothing like me any more apart from the red hair. :P So yeah, in that respect I am looking forward to getting a new photo taken haha.

And is it just me debating whether to pull some ridiculous face in the whole year photograph?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah well thats probably I nice thing to look back and see all the weight you lost. Hahah theres no way I'm doing that!
Original post by Martie08
By the way guys, the Y10s are seriously beating us in terms of posts....

So that means we have a life :colone:
Original post by Mr...
God point... The fun vibe has worn off. I now spend my days watching Orange is the New Black now that I finished Game of Thrones :yep:

ahah, exactly. I end up getting up at like 1 and just sitting on my laptop doing nothing. the most exciting points in my day are meal times :/
Original post by Trihawk7
So that means we have a life :colone:

Good way of putting it :wink:
Hello :colondollar:
Original post by Mr...
:teehee: I haven't left my room today except for food. I feel so lazy :s

Ahaha you're not alone :lol: I seem to get nocturnal during the summer as well :ahee:
Reply 566
Original post by Gilo98
ahah, exactly. I end up getting up at like 1 and just sitting on my laptop doing nothing. the most exciting points in my day are meal times :/

You've just described my past 5 weeks haha. I never have any money to do anything good in the summer, so I end up doing either that or sitting in maccies with my mates all day. :s

Usually, I'm dreading going back, but I guess it's because there's so short a time left I just want to be back and then be done with high school all together. :biggrin:
Original post by sixdigits
Hello :colondollar:

Hello!! :party:
Original post by evekip
You've just described my past 5 weeks haha. I never have any money to do anything good in the summer, so I end up doing either that or sitting in maccies with my mates all day. :s

Usually, I'm dreading going back, but I guess it's because there's so short a time left I just want to be back and then be done with high school all together. :biggrin:

ahahah but then I feel like i could be putting y time to so much use - atm Im desperate trying to get ahead with some A2 maths but its just not sinking in :frown:
Highschool?
Original post by Mr...
:five: I have been going to sleep at 3/4am all summer.

Ahahaha, i feel so ashamed though :ahee:
Original post by Gilo98
I start on the 7th :smile:

I swear the 7th is a Sunday
Original post by Iceman5363

Yeah it definitely is, I start on the 5th which is a Friday

:dunno: I thought it was the thursday? I'll check...
Original post by Mr...
From this week on I am slowly fixing my sleeping pattern :yep:

aha me too....will gradually knock it back by an hour every day till i get to 7 :smile: Going to take a week :mmm:
Yeah its the sunday :frown: So Ive just lot three days :/
Original post by sixdigits
Yeah it definitely is, I start on the 5th which is a Friday

Yeah same, pretty pointless starting on a Friday
Reply 573
Yeah same, pretty pointless starting on a Friday

Starting on a Friday is so dumb, is it inset days or something?

And I've just realised I start properly on the Thursday, since we have a day on the Wednesday which is completely pointless, you have to go see your form tutor for 10 minutes, set yourself some targets (which are forgotten about afterwards) and then you can leave again. Any other schools do this or is it another of mine's odd ideas?

Oh and by high school I meant secondary school, is it just in my area that all the schools are called high schools rather than secondary schools haha?
Original post by Mr...
Mine might take more than a week :mmm:

phahaaha, good luck with that!
Original post by evekip
Starting on a Friday is so dumb, is it inset days or something?

And I've just realised I start properly on the Thursday, since we have a day on the Wednesday which is completely pointless, you have to go see your form tutor for 10 minutes, set yourself some targets (which are forgotten about afterwards) and then you can leave again. Any other schools do this or is it another of mine's odd ideas?

Oh and by high school I meant secondary school, is it just in my area that all the schools are called high schools rather than secondary schools haha?

At my school the year 7's start on the Thursday and then everyone else starts on the Friday
Original post by Nadine_08
When do you guys start school?:smile: I start on the 3rd.

The 2nd. Year 7 and 11 have to go then and everyone else goes on the 3rd:mad:
Original post by evekip

My school has a day like that too except it's the middle of the year some time, if we don't go they count it as bunking off
I start on the 2nd
Original post by NathalieGW
I start on the 2nd

Mine starts on the 3rd

Latest