The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
Gotta phone up wednesday morning for an emergency appointment with her cos the next available appointment was 27th september!
So hopefully i get her, if not ill have to get meds of any dr.
Yeah quetiapine is helping so so much, kinda scared for if/when the psych wants me off them :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoa that's a long time. That's good. Surely if it's helping you the Dr's will want to keep you on the quetiapine? But I'm sure they will only take you off it when you are ready :smile:
Reply 1201
Original post by PandaWho
Gotta phone up wednesday morning for an emergency appointment with her cos the next available appointment was 27th september!
So hopefully i get her, if not ill have to get meds of any dr.
Yeah quetiapine is helping so so much, kinda scared for if/when the psych wants me off them :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

27th Sept is insane :s-smilie:
Original post by bullettheory
Whoa that's a long time. That's good. Surely if it's helping you the Dr's will want to keep you on the quetiapine? But I'm sure they will only take you off it when you are ready :smile:

Yep, she only works 2 days a week i think, which is annoying.
Yeah im hoping they will listen to me over a psych thats never even met me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
27th Sept is insane :s-smilie:

Yep, considering i run out of meds on wednesday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
Poor Laura! 60mg of Codeine and getting up to watch a tv show sorted me out. Slept like a log after that.

Afternoon!

I just passed out eventually hahah
Original post by purple-duck

Patrick Stewart :yep: (and data)

Yays! Sounds good - is nice seeing friends :smile: (even if I'm being incredibly scared of it at the moment :erm:)
It's alright to still feel mweh though, sort of - I mean it's sad - but don't feel bad for thinking it? Sounds as though they're good friends though - and nice of them to visit! :smile:

Yeah mine too, although with drinking games/when drunk/at parties recently they're always semi-boasting about stuff semi-subtly :/ I'm sort of fine with it, but just scary and :erm: :dontknow: Yeah I know what you mean - as in it's not the people mocking, but just the fact that they're not single and you are :redface:

Picard is defo the best captain!

And yeah was nice :smile:. Awww don't be scared of it :hugs:.
Cheers for the nice words btw :smile:. I feel even more meh today but thats just cos I'm ill :frown:.

Yeah I know what you mean. Even if they don't do anything to make you feel bad that fact still remains like.

:hugs:

Original post by Noodlzzz
Dr Who last night was really triggering. That's how I act when I'm psychotic :frown:

:frown: :hugs:
Original post by purple-duck
I remember seeing that now! :biggrin: The monkey's bigger than him!? :eek:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah :s-smilie: I'm sure they'll be fine though :console:

Sorry, yeah I guessed :s-smilie: :redface: :hugs:
I'm sure he wouldn't mind you waking him up? Cuddle next to him either way? :redface:
Hope you get some sleep okay - I promise you no-one is outside your window :hugs: Hope you manage some sleep okay - and do wake him if you need him :smile: (I hope he won't mind me telling you that :colondollar: :smile:)

Yeah the monkeys gonna be about 18inches tall :eek:

Spoiler

He didnt know :tongue:

Managed to sleep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not much, visiting my friend in hospital atm, but after that, most likely just chilling. You?
Still in Croatia, at second hostel. This one is a lot busier and I'm torn between meeting people and hiding in my room. Trusted my friend to apply suncream to my back for an 8 hour bus journey and now have some very red patches which look stupid. One week til I get to come home. It's beautiful here but I don't have any alone time at all. Plus the whole can't go outside without burning thing. Hugs for all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by lauraaaaa

Spoiler

Totally agree with that.

I hope you're doing okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

:hugs: I know that feel. Here if you need to talk! :redface:
Original post by senz72
Totally agree with that.

I hope you're doing okay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I'm okay, I'm just moaning :smile: are you?
yeah I'm okay, I'm just moaning :smile: are you?

Don't really know how to feel to be honest. In a bit of a rut at the moment though.

Have you started buying things? And may I ask what college you've been put in?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Don't really know how to feel to be honest. In a bit of a rut at the moment though.

Have you started buying things? And may I ask what college you've been put in?
Posted from TSR Mobile

oh dear :/ and not really, going this week i think :smile: Im in James college :smile:
Original post by alexs2602
Hi. I'm wide awake too. If you want to tialk, PM me.

Managed to get to sleep not long after that, but thanks :smile: I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever stuck awake again :smile:

Original post by WelshBluebird
Neither can I :frown:. Did manage to get to sleep earlier but woke up around 4 times in 5 hours. Now can't get back to sleep :frown:.

:hugs:

:tongue: I did nothing all day anyway because I don't work Mondays so it was holidayish for me anyway :tongue:
Original post by Valvopus
Still in Croatia, at second hostel. This one is a lot busier and I'm torn between meeting people and hiding in my room. Trusted my friend to apply suncream to my back for an 8 hour bus journey and now have some very red patches which look stupid. One week til I get to come home. It's beautiful here but I don't have any alone time at all. Plus the whole can't go outside without burning thing. Hugs for all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Try and have fun when you feel able, but there's nothing wrong with wanting some time on your own either. Maybe see if you can find a nice park to sit and relax in for an afternoon (one with nice shady trees)?

Spoiler

:jumphug:
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Try and have fun when you feel able, but there's nothing wrong with wanting some time on your own either. Maybe see if you can find a nice park to sit and relax in for an afternoon (one with nice shady trees)?

:jumphug:

thanks, I'm okay :smile:
So I got nominated for the ice bucket challenge annnnnd I want to do it, but I'm on Pay-As-You-Go and don't have enough credit for a donation and I can't find my phone :redface: What do I do? :tongue:
I'm so bored

Latest