The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmiggleWiggle
It's never to early to have ambitions

Oh right cool :biggrin:. I'm just gonna try my hardest and see where life takes me tbh...
Original post by Mr...
Out of curiosity are you the same person as "M.J.Parkes"

Yep! I couldn't remember my login.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
:moon:

Lots of people say that but obviously some of it isn't concrete :yep:

Ha, that's what i thought :smile:
Original post by Chemister
There's a large element of creativity in Science.

There is, I still don't view Art as a Science or visa-versa. I think your set up is either Art based or Science though it is rare that someone is solely an Artist or Solely a Scientist.

Original post by SmiggleWiggle
I'm an Artistic Scientist, at-least that's what I aspire to be. The Art of Science makes Science much more fun for those us who enjoy Mathematical Science though also have quite a creative side.

You want to become an inventor right?
Has anyone else been stationary shopping, just out of interest? If so, what purchases did you make?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PaulHugh
There is, I still don't view Art as a Science or visa-versa. I think your set up is either Art based or Science though it is rare that someone is solely an Artist or Solely a Scientist.

Art is art. Science is science.
Original post by Mr...

I bought everything I needed. The list is too long :redface:
Have you got yours yet...

no:

Yep, managed to her everything I need too! Probably overspent and bought too much, but oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I had to discipline myself so much to not end up doing that :colonhash:

Haha! I tried to, but I became overexcited once I entered the store. Nobody understands my sense of love for stationery shopping.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's everyone's most and least favourite subject? My favourite is Chemistry (even though I'm not that good) and my least favourite is Technology (especially textiles and food)...
Original post by Bullscheiße
What's everyone's most and least favourite subject? My favourite is Chemistry (even though I'm not that good) and my least favourite is Technology (especially textiles and food)...

Favourite: Maths/Business

Least: Don't have a truly "least" favourite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Favourites are French and Maths
Least favourite: Art, Music, PE.. but I guess my least favourite of the subjects I'm doing this year would be RS or English Literature.

Favourite: French, Maths
Least: Biology, chemistry, physics, english. (and sport ofc)
Hey I'm Olivia, i'm 14 and from Norfolk
I'm taking Maths, english lit and lang, biology, chemistry, physics, spanish, history, geography, drama, religious studies and business studies. I'm also either doing additional maths or maths AS level, we haven't been told yet.

I would like to do something to do with business and I love John Green books, The Vampire Diaries and Demi Lovato. I really hope year 10 isn't too much hard work because I get stressed very easily! :biggrin:
Original post by Mr...
Page 69 :hubba: :perv:

I bought everything I needed. The list is too long :redface:
Have you got yours yet...

I think Art is a good subject and all but I agree. Art is an "Arts" subject not a "Science" :no:

I was referring to 'Arts'. English, Art, Music, ICT etc. I didn't say Art was a Science subject.
Art is art. Science is science.

Which is what I was implying.
Original post by Mr...
:congrats: On the French :biggrin:

But...do my eyes decieve me Haysaurus, y-you hate English

Spoiler

Don't forget me, I hate essays and analysis :wink:

Reading the texts can be fun, but everything else is just so boring...

Original post by oliviiaaa
Hey I'm Olivia, i'm 14 and from Norfolk
I'm taking Maths, english lit and lang, biology, chemistry, physics, spanish, history, geography, drama, religious studies and business studies. I'm also either doing additional maths or maths AS level, we haven't been told yet.

I would like to do something to do with business and I love John Green books, The Vampire Diaries and Demi Lovato. I really hope year 10 isn't too much hard work because I get stressed very easily! :biggrin:

Hey :smile: Out of your choices, I'm doing history. Do you know what board you're on?
Welcome to the year 10 thread!
What's your favourite subject?
Original post by Melissa.J.Parkes
Has anyone else been stationary shopping, just out of interest? If so, what purchases did you make?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went today and just got the usual stuff like a ruler, pens, sharpener etc. and then i got a few ring binder folders to help stay organised this year :smile:
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake

Hey :smile: Out of your choices, I'm doing history. Do you know what board you're on?
Welcome to the year 10 thread!
What's your favourite subject?

I'm on edexcel history B :smile: and my favourite subject is drama! what's yours?
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake

I agree with you bro :biggrin:
Original post by PaulHugh

Basically or an engineer

Latest