The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NinjaPandaa
omg what?!:eek: were they a poor year group? you did well in your ASs though right, so you have nothing to worry about haha :biggrin:

No they consistently have quite bad results, I expect this year to be the same since every one I've asked has either got BBDE or lower including the majority of my friends:frown: Haha thanks!:biggrin:
Original post by sr234
No they consistently have quite bad results, I expect this year to be the same since every one I've asked has either got BBDE or lower including the majority of my friends:frown: Haha thanks!:biggrin:

ooh nightmare, looks good for you though if you've done a lot better than everyone else :cool:

Just to be clear I wasn't stalking you, I realised how creepy it sounded after I'd posted it, I just remember seeing a post about your results on the econ applicants thread :colondollar:
Original post by NinjaPandaa
ooh nightmare, looks good for you though if you've done a lot better than everyone else :cool:

Just to be clear I wasn't stalking you, I realised how creepy it sounded after I'd posted it, I just remember seeing a post about your results on the econ applicants thread :colondollar:

Haha no worries it didn't sound creepy! :tongue:
Correcting English essay wow so fun yay

not.
Original post by Bude8

not.

I reckon I'll be editing Personal Statements

Already done a couple
Original post by Bude8

not.

Have fun with that 0.o
Original post by blamethenargles
Have fun with that 0.o

I had less corrections than I thought I had to make, which was nice :smile:

I'm really tempted to tell all the new kids in school that my name is 'Senpai'.
Original post by Bude8

Do itttt
Original post by Bude8
This is a pretty cool thing that Japanese drivers do, I want this trend to happen here too :lol:
[video="youtube;WfrKFU9z0GQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfrKFU9z0GQ[/video]

Most times drivers flash their headlights or raise their hand as a way of saying thank you...
Apart from that road rage in the UK is a huge issue lol, some people have absolutely no patience. :s-smilie:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I reckon I'll be editing Personal Statements

Already done a couple

haha :colondollar:

:hide: :lol:
Original post by techno836
haha :colondollar:

:hide: :lol:

:rofl:

my services know no bounds
Original post by Bude8

Oh my goodness please do, Bude8-senpai~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1052
:wavey:

Year 13 starts in 2 weeks. Personal statement to edit, 65% of some computing coursework to do and maths to revise. :cry2:
Got to play with some tapirs today :biggrin:

Original post by Bude8
I had less corrections than I thought I had to make, which was nice :smile:.

*Fewer corrections :wink:
Original post by 8472

Year 13 starts in 2 weeks. Personal statement to edit, 65% of some computing coursework to do and maths to revise. :cry2:

Haven't even started my personal statement yet... Hopefully I'll get it done by then end of the week.

And you're starting revision already? Tbh I planned revising over them summer before year 12 ended but now I'm here I can't be asked lol :tongue:
Reply 1055
Original post by Elm Tree
Haven't even started my personal statement yet... Hopefully I'll get it done by then end of the week.

And you're starting revision already? Tbh I planned revising over them summer before year 12 ended but now I'm here I can't be asked lol :tongue:

Our college does it slightly differently then. We had to have written a personal statement before we finished our first year. We weren't allowed access to our results else.

No i'm not starting my revision. I don't really revise as such. Since we started A2 after our AS exams we've done most of core 3 already. We're expected to come back and be in the flow of things already. So more like... preparation. :yes:
Original post by 8472

Lucky, I start this Thursday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1057
Original post by suarti10
Lucky, I start this Thursday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:

I still haven't confirmed my subject choices for A2 and won't have done so by Thursday.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr234
0% of my college achieved AAB or higher in 2 facilitating subjects in 2013! I didn't think it was that bad. Some of teachers are actually pretty good.
Sorry to go off topic I'm still shocked:tongue:

You think that's bad? At my college only 29% of people achieved A-B at AS Chemistry and only 78% achieved at least an E. 22% got a U.
And nobody, yes nobody got an A at AS English Literature, according to the colleges statistics
Out of all AS entries, 11% were at an A, 26% at a B or above, and 50% at a C or above
Reply 1059
Original post by plasmaman
You think that's bad? At my college only 29% of people achieved A-B at AS Chemistry and only 78% achieved at least an E. 22% got a U.
And nobody, yes nobody got an A at AS English Literature, according to the colleges statistics
Out of all AS entries, 11% were at an A, 26% at a B or above, and 50% at a C or above

If u think that's bad... You should see my school!
The average grade is a D- at A level lol and 0% got AAB, and only 58% get 5 A*-C in GCSEs
Crap school, but I love it there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest