The Student Room Group

Anybody had any Priority Remarks back?

Just wondering; and did they go up? I'm eagerly awaiting three remarks I put through on Monday :crossedf:
Reply 1
I'm still waiting for an AQA remark that was sent on the 15th :colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by Revel
Just wondering; and did they go up? I'm eagerly awaiting three remarks I put through on Monday :crossedf:

We've had all our Edexcel and AQA back (even though one of the Edexcel was only ordered on 22nd) but only 2 out of 5 OCR, even though the last OCR one was ordered on 15th.
Reply 3
Original post by PokeyZ
I'm still waiting for an AQA remark that was sent on the 15th :colonhash:

Same - all mine are AQA :cool:

Original post by Compost
We've had all our Edexcel and AQA back (even though one of the Edexcel was only ordered on 22nd) but only 2 out of 5 OCR, even though the last OCR one was ordered on 15th.

Wow - Edexcel came back quick! :eek:
Reply 4
Original post by Revel
Same - all mine are AQA

We had a load of standard AQA re-marks back on Friday & Saturday. It may be that AQA have finished your re-mark and your exam officer will pick it up next time she checks her emails.
Reply 5
Original post by Compost
We had a load of standard AQA re-marks back on Friday & Saturday. It may be that AQA have finished your re-mark and your exam officer will pick it up next time she checks her emails.

Hopefully, with it being bank holiday today the officer won't have been in.
Reply 6
Original post by Revel
Hopefully, with it being bank holiday today the officer won't have been in.

The bad news is that she may well not be in until the start of term - many exams officers are paid term time plus results days only.
Reply 7
Don't AQA post the remark to you? That's what I've been told, I'm waiting on a priority remark that I requested last Thursday too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by mohy1
Don't AQA post the remark to you? That's what I've been told, I'm waiting on a priority remark that I requested last Thursday too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My exams officer asked for my email address to send the results to me :confused:
Reply 9
Original post by Compost
The bad news is that she may well not be in until the start of term - many exams officers are paid term time plus results days only.

Surely they would know that priority remark results need to be sent to the students before then.

Original post by Revel
My exams officer asked for my email address to send the results to me :confused:

Same here.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mohy1

How would they know where you live? The result is put on the AQA secure site and an email sent to the exam officer telling him it's available.
Original post by PokeyZ
Surely they would know that priority remark results need to be sent to the students before then.

Most admin staff in schools are paid term time only. Schools often aren't willing to pay to pay for the exams officer to work this week on the off chance that there are priority re-marks still outstanding. You can't blame the exams officers - would you work all through your holiday for a student or 2 you probably can't put a face to?

Realistically, priority re-marks that aren't back by now probably aren't going to be much help. That's why I find OCR's slowness so frustrating.
Reply 12
Got mine back today. Two went up and one stayed the same.

Quick Reply

Latest