The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zara2014
Girls, why are you so obsessed with looks?

Insecure, so why have a picture of yourself as your display? Hmmmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why you mad bruh?

Original post by axa_
Pharmacy sis how about you? I'm so nervous about starting uni

Thanks for the warm welcome haha :smile:

Psychology and omg same! :frown: inshaAllah it goes well though

What uni will you be going and are you staying in halls?
Reply 2281
Original post by Secretnerd123
Why you mad bruh?

InshaAllah

King's and I'll be living at home. You?
Original post by Biryani007
Ahah because TSR users aren't that hot (some are but most aren't) so I can get away with it :lol:

Loool
What happened to that post a pic thread btw?
Original post by axa_
InshaAllah

Nice one! Queen Mary's and same

damn i feel stupid now. I'm going westminister to study criminology 😅 or i might change it to law if I'm bothered 😈
Original post by AnimeCrazy
4 Alevels? Are you sure that's wise. ITS gonna be super hard. Way to many exams. I couldn't even hack 3. What do you wanna study in Uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Economics or law inshallah I'm swaying to economics though.
Reply 2286

Ahh cool how long will it take you to travel to Queen Mary?
Loool
What happened to that post a pic thread btw?

What do you mean? Lol
Original post by Biryani007
What do you mean? Lol

it used to be the most popular thread on tsr but i dont see it on my news feed anymore. Did it closed or something?
Original post by axa_
InshaAllah

Well, I will be around the corner at ucl. And I also doing pharmacy. I have quite few friends at kings, so I will probably meet you at some point because I end up coming there with my friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why you mad bruh?

If I claimed to be insecure, I would not put my picture up.

Why put your picture up for the world to see, especially if you are a hijabi. Each to their own I guess :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by axa_
Ahh cool how long will it take you to travel to Queen Mary?

90 mins but alhamdulillah it wont be for too long as we're moving to an area closer to the uni than where we live now so I'll just have to deal with it for a few weeks :smile: wbu?

And do u know anyone who's going/went to qm btw?

Original post by Awkwardhafsa
damn i feel stupid now. I'm going westminister to study criminology 😅 or i might change it to law if I'm bothered 😈

You shouldn't feel stupid. Nice degree choice (im very interested in crime too lol) and westminister is a great uni from what I've heard as i know an old friend who goes there :smile:
Reply 2292
Original post by straw-struck
Well, I will be around the corner at ucl. And I also doing pharmacy. I have quite few friends at kings, so I will probably meet you at some point because I end up coming there with my friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh nice are your friends doing pharmacy too?
Damnt it
Too many pharmacists :getmecoat:

Why put your picture up for the world to see, especially if you are a hijabi. Each to their own I guess

/app]Posted from TSR Mobile

Its honestly none of your business what I choose to put up. I despise people who put hijabis down because they put a pic up. Why not go tell some non-hijabis to stop putting their pics up too. Double bloody standards. You can't even see my face properly as I'm wearing sunglasses but even if i wasn't, you still should mind your own business and focus on the bigger issues that are happening around the world that actually require your concern bbz :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Im so certain this 'zara' person is a dude lol
Reply 2296
90 mins but alhamdulillah it wont be for too long as we're moving to an area closer to the uni than where we live now so I'll just have to deal with it for a few weeks :smile: wbu?

And do u know anyone who's going/went to qm btw?

Ohh that's not too bad, inshaAllah it will be an easy journey for you

Na I don't but I've heard qm has a great isoc lol
Its honestly none of your business what I choose to put up. I despise people who put hijabis down because they put a pic up. Why not go tell some non-hijabis to stop putting their pics up too. Double bloody standards. You can't even see my face properly as I'm wearing sunglasses but even if i wasn't, you still should mind your own business and focus on the bigger issues that are happening around the world that actually require your concern bbz :smile:

Shots fired

If it doesn't bother you, why are you so heated? The comment was in general, it applies to every Muslim girl, but if you wear the hijab, you should be conscious not put your pics on the internet where everyone can see them hun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it doesn't bother you, why are you so heated? The comment was in general, it applies to every Muslim girl, but if you wear the hijab, you should be conscious not put your pics on the internet where everyone can see them hun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, you specifically said 'ESPECIALLY if you are a hijabi'. Stop trying to twist my words

Quick Reply

Latest