Reply 1140
Subjects finally confirmed for A2 :danceboy:
Original post by 8472
Subjects finally confirmed for A2 :danceboy:

Awesome! What are you taking may I ask? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish

That is an awesome timetable!

Hahah, thanks! :smile: What subjects are you doing this year? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've seen on other threads that you're doing French as well? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oreoenthusiast
Hahah, thanks! :smile: What subjects are you doing this year? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've seen on other threads that you're doing French as well? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry!

If I decide to self teach French, then yep :wink: but I'm a lazy bugger, so I might just turn up to the exams...
Reply 1144
Original post by LeFailFish
Awesome! What are you taking may I ask? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Computing, Maths and Electronics.
Original post by 8472
Computing, Maths and Electronics.

Nice :smile: I guess you're looking at going into something technology related then?
Reply 1146
Nice :smile: I guess you're looking at going into something technology related then?

Going into online community management. :tongue:

If that doesn't work out I'll defo be looking into technology things.

If those both don't work out I'll go into graphic design.

If none of those work out I'll go and work in sainsburys.
Original post by 8472
Going into online community management. :tongue:

If that doesn't work out I'll defo be looking into technology things.

If those both don't work out I'll go into graphic design.

If none of those work out I'll go and work in sainsburys.

Close enough :wink: that sounds interesting though! Haha, I'm sure something will work out before you have to resort to Sainsbury's... (no offence meant to Sainsbury's :tongue:)
Reply 1148
Close enough :wink: that sounds interesting though! Haha, I'm sure something will work out before you have to resort to Sainsbury's... (no offence meant to Sainsbury's :tongue:)

What about you then?
Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry!

If I decide to self teach French, then yep :wink: but I'm a lazy bugger, so I might just turn up to the exams...

Ohh, that's quite science-y. Do you want to do NatSci at Cambridge?

Omg, you could teach yourself French? I don't think I could do that. There'd be no time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh, that's quite science-y. Do you want to do NatSci at Cambridge?

Omg, you could teach yourself French? I don't think I could do that. There'd be no time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :wink: you know me so well

Tbh, this year I just turned up to lessons and didn't work, and got a good grade. French is quite easy for me, although I can't improvise this year because it's actual knowledge test :frown: so I'll have to watch the film and stuff

What boards are you?
Original post by 8472
What about you then?

I won't get my timetable until the day I go back :frown: but provided there are no clashes I'm continuing with four subjects - Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Physics. If there are any issues I'll drop the Physics. I'm aiming to get into uni to do Medicine. :smile:
I wish I knew! I haven't even done half of the stuff I was meant to do before the start of school yet - and now we've only got a week left :s-smilie:

same 😩 are you doing EPQ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep :wink: you know me so well

Tbh, this year I just turned up to lessons and didn't work, and got a good grade. French is quite easy for me, although I can't improvise this year because it's actual knowledge test :frown: so I'll have to watch the film and stuff

What boards are you?

Hahah, you're like, TSR famous :wink: I've seen you in almost every thread I've been in tbh.

Hmm, that's true. But after you've seen the film, you'd probably be able to write about it quite well I'd assume.

We're with AQA for French & Econ, OCR MEI for Maths. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
Summer went by really fast this year :s-smilie:
Think it's because last year was really long compared to this year. That and that it seemed to get colder earlier this year

yeah true! I swear it already feels like winter :frown: did you have to go back after your exams and start A2s?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Hahah, you're like, TSR famous :wink: I've seen you in almost every thread I've been in tbh.

Hmm, that's true. But after you've seen the film, you'd probably be able to write about it quite well I'd assume.

We're with AQA for French & Econ, OCR MEI for Maths. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha, I've had TSR Royalty before. Famous too now :wink:

Hmmmm... I got 67% in an essay in January of Year 12 on a film I'd seen once or twice :lol: I had no clue... They wanted me to do an A2 Mock :colondollar: (got like a C/D :rofl: but that's no revision so thought I did okay...)

Aaah, I'm WJEC for maths/French and OCR A for physics/chem

How were your results?:smile:
Original post by nishuchh
yeah true! I swear it already feels like winter :frown: did you have to go back after your exams and start A2s?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not only did I have to go back, I had to return to school literally straight after I finished my last physics exam.
As soon as the exam finished straight to starting schools and lessons :frown:
By the time school was finished we must have been at least halfway through summer.

But net year summer will be better cause we get to leave early again :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
Yeah it is, the inside jokes are brilliant :lol:

I'm so excited now omg~

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blamethenargles
I'm so excited now omg~

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the animes I'm up to date with are released on the weekend so my friends and I can't really simulwatch anything during the weekdays TuT

But honestly, the inside jokes and references to other animes we make while watching anime is brilliant :lol:
One Week Friends is also a really cute one to watch :smile:
Original post by Bude8
All the animes I'm up to date with are released on the weekend so my friends and I can't really simulwatch anything during the weekdays TuT

But honestly, the inside jokes and references to other animes we make while watching anime is brilliant :lol:
One Week Friends is also a really cute one to watch :smile:

My one friend always used to take the mick out of me because I get really bad nosebleeds...
I tend to watch animes that have already been fully released, so I can watch them all in one go. I watched the entirety of Ouran High School host Club in about three days><

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest